ADVERTISEMENT

WVU football (last) #65 in net profit for all power 5 teams

KC, I thought I was Greg Jacobs, no? Who stole my ID, because last night you said I was the great Greg Jacobs.

Will the real Greg Jacobs please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...
Well considering you said you knew Greg Jacobs I thought you could clear this up for us. The last time I posted it you said it was him but Greg denies it.

Well considering you said you knew Greg Jacobs I thought you could clear this up for us. The last time I posted it you said it was him but Greg denies it.

LOL at goofball Jason throwing haymakers in the dark. I can’t make this up!!!!

babawabawahahahahaha!!!

Reactions: WVUALLEN
LOL at goofball Jason throwing haymakers in the dark. I can’t make this up!!!!

babawabawahahahahaha!!!
Greg if I was going to make a fake online persona and tell the world I was this great financial adviser I would call myself Edward Jones or Maybe Raymond James. Who the Fu%% ever heard of Greg Jacobs.

OMG page 6 and still on fire. A brand spanking new all time mega thread.

At this time I’d like to thank
@Darth_VadEER
@WVUFanForever
@TownesVanZandt
@Jason Voorhees
For helping me achieve this special goal. I could never have done if the three(Texass is at least two) blind mice didn’t play their role in this latest puppet show production. Of course I’d also like to thank all of the site members that are giggling on the sidelines. It means a lot to me, I hear you and again thanks so much. I can’t forget my parents because they gave me my very special and creative puppet master skill sets. So thanks mom and pops!!! Lastly I’d like to thank Greg. Without him this opportunity to dominate low IQ internet hacks may not have occurred. So thanks Jake!!!

On a serious note I’d like to wish everyone luck and health throughout a very scary situation. I hope no one is in harms way and your family and friends are healthy and in good spirits. Lastly I hope everyone is hanging in there economically and your status is stable. This is one area where we all are brothers and sisters banding and fighting together.

Greg if I was going to make a fake online persona and tell the world I was this great financial adviser I would call myself Edward Jones or Maybe Raymond James. Who the Fu%% ever heard of Greg Jacobs.

Wow, I think Greg actually was with Raymond James for a few years. How do you know who Raymond James is? There may be hope for you after all. Hey you never responded when I ask you if you were talking with Greg anymore. Are you still lying to him? I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t report a guy calling out of the blue with, say $10,000 to $20,000, to invest but wouldn’t give any other info. That suspicious call out of the blue with no teeth to it generally gets reported. You may want to be careful, for real, because the Fed looks for that behavior in finance and the mortgage business. Any feedback about your lurking or should we drop it because you’ve realized your mistake and won’t answer any more questions about what you posted you did to Greg.

KC, I thought I was Greg Jacobs, no? Who stole my ID, because last night you said I was the great Greg Jacobs.

Will the real Greg Jacobs please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...

From what I’ve heard he lives in a penthouse in a skyscraper and is rarely seen.

Greg Jacobs
gYhKsb_0_400x400.jpg

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Greg Jacobs is the author of the past eight editions of The Everything® Kids’ Baseball Book. Jacobs has worked as a reporter/statistician for STATS, LLC, and is the play-by-play voice for the Woodberry Forest School baseball team. He has been umpiring since 2007, and has coached baseball teams at several levels.

On a serious note I’d like to wish everyone luck and health throughout a very scary situation. I hope no one is in harms way and your family and friends are healthy and in good spirits. Lastly I hope everyone is hanging in there economically and your status is stable. This is one area where we all are brothers and sisters banding and fighting together.
if TVZ catches corona, this forum could potentially lose 25 regulars.

Don't feed the conspiracy theory nuts, Greg. You could post your birth certificate, driver's license, and passport on here, and certain posters would not believe that you are who you claim to be.
Glad you didn’t include college diplomas in that list.

!!!!!!!!!
you'll want to ignore the drool coming out of Westsider. He never reads the entire thread, in order to capture the context within your post, so basically, he's lost (as usual). he'll only get worse if you choose to pay him any attention.

Also, congrats on your latest hit 'mega-thread'. Six pages deep already.

Last edited:
you'll want to ignore the drool coming out of Westsider. He never reads the entire thread, in order to capture the context within your post, so basically, he's lost (as usual). he'll only get worse if you choose to pay him any attention.

Also, congrats on your latest hit 'mega-thread'. Six pages deep already.

Thanks for the education Herd. Lesson learned! He’ll never get one word out of my handle.

Thank you for your recognition As well brother. Means a lot coming from site royalty and truly one of the most valuable handles we have on this site.

Wow....that was an original post....since you have been outed as a complete fraud and toolbox....your stuff isn't nearly as entertaining.

And if you can't entertain me, you really serve no purpose here.

But see Junior you’re here for my entertainment. It’s my job to get homer morons like you all revved up to provide light humor to our brothers. You tagged in just in time because this classic Hall Of Fame 6 page mega thread was running out of steam. So thank you for stepping back in to my puppet show.

It unreal but no one has really gone out on a limb and predicted a playoff win this year for the much overrated Big12. Does the Big12 get that elusive first playoff win this year loserfanforever?

Let’s go........Mountaineers!

Have nothing to do without sports.

I am going to create a new sport.
To catch a Shitbird

As we all know who the 4 Shitbirds are
GreggyJacobs AKA the guy who works at 7/11

MichiganHerd Greggy's cuck

Osugrad The Marshall grad. Have you seen his pic yet. Guy looks like a pedophile

Rootcanal aka Archie Bunker

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT