ADVERTISEMENT

WVU football (last) #65 in net profit for all power 5 teams

Greg we all know that your underlying motive is to advance Pitt and diss the Big 12 when ever the opportunity arises.

I don’t need to do that goofball. You guys are on the edge with Pitt on your brains at all times haha. Big12 is overrated. What part of the last few years made you ever think I didn’t hate the Big12 for WVU.

exactly some put it in different accounts throughout the college. a lot of programs don’t have self sustaining athletic departments. But Texas really kills what league could do because they have their own network and can sell their own advertising.

It is about population and market size.
University of Texas has 30 million in their state plus they have access to surrounding states with their network.

If you combine the total Population of Iowa, Kansas Oklahoma and West Virginia it wouldn't be more than Texas.

Conference networks rely on market size. So when your market size isn't large you cannot have one.
Oklahoma has the benefit because their deal with Fox Sports allows them to have access to Texas.
Ultimately the other schools found they could get more money from ESPN+ than from their local televsion contracts.
WV had one with AT&T.

This is why he won't say that is him anymore

If he says that is him I will let the real Greg Jacobs know that someone is claiming to be him.
Already have opened a conversation with him.

According to state law, "a person commits the offense of identity theft of another person if he possesses or uses, through any means, identifying information of another person without the consent of that other person to further any unlawful purpose."

The basic provisions of Pennsylvania identity theft laws are listed in the table below. See FindLaw's Fraud and Financial Crimes section for more information about related crimes.

When he acts like he is a financial advisor and gives financial advise that is a crime.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Sex Offender Status
Gregory has sexual offenses. This may include a complete list of any and all sex offenses and their current sex offender status. If applicable, further details may be provided.

I see why you claim you are a 1% earner

You know why this may be Greggy because he claimed his sister lived in Orlando. Windermere exactly.

Gregory Jacobs is 56 years old and was born on 07/11/1963. Previous to Gregory's current city of Cheswick, PA, Gregory Jacobs lived in Pittsburgh PA. Other names that Gregory uses includes Gregory J Jacob, Gregory Joseph Jacobs, Greg Jacobs and Gregory J Jacobs. We have lots of information about Gregory: religious views are listed as Muslim, ethnicity is Caucasian, and political affiliation is currently a registered Republican. Currently, Gregory is married. Gregory maintains relationships with many people -- family, friends, associates, & neighbors -- including Tracey Rizzo, Richard Jacobs, Richard Jacobs, Penny Jacobs and Stephanie Bossick. Gregory's annual salary is between $10 - 19,999; properties and other assets push Gregory's net worth over $5,000 - $9,999. View All Details

image.jpg

I see why you claim you are a 1% earner

You know why this may be Greggy because he claimed his sister lived in Orlando. Windermere exactly.

Gregory Jacobs is 56 years old and was born on 07/11/1963. Previous to Gregory's current city of Cheswick, PA, Gregory Jacobs lived in Pittsburgh PA. Other names that Gregory uses includes Gregory J Jacob, Gregory Joseph Jacobs, Greg Jacobs and Gregory J Jacobs. We have lots of information about Gregory: religious views are listed as Muslim, ethnicity is Caucasian, and political affiliation is currently a registered Republican. Currently, Gregory is married. Gregory maintains relationships with many people -- family, friends, associates, & neighbors -- including Tracey Rizzo, Richard Jacobs, Richard Jacobs, Penny Jacobs and Stephanie Bossick. Gregory's annual salary is between $10 - 19,999; properties and other assets push Gregory's net worth over $5,000 - $9,999. View All Details

You want to bet $1,000,000 that’s not me in that picture? Or mill that I’m not a Muslim haha? Or that my 1099s are a bit more than whoever was in that picture. Or that if I’m married or not? Dude I’d meet you for a beer if you weren’t such a weirdo. My rivals handle is my name moron. I don’t hide behind handles. I’ve told you that a million times. I have a Lot Acct. Dude you ever come to Pittsburgh first round on me. I have a sneaky suspicion you don’t get out much haha.

Whoever you are...
We all agree you are a fraud.

But I guess the message board likes you as their puppet.
We all have found out you are the biggest joke/puppet on here.

Hey this is page 4!!! I’m thinkin 6 pages I think my record is 8 pages. Let’s do this and.......

let’s go....Mountaineers!!!

Whoever you are...
We all agree you are a fraud.

But I guess the message board likes you as their puppet.
We all have found out you are the biggest joke/puppet on here.

No no puppet boy this is my world. I’ll always correct you puppet boy(the weirdo doing internet searches is best example ever of puppet boy haha).

Just think guys this is all because I think the Big12 is overrated and WVU needs to upgrade their academic standards if they ever want to be invited into academically prestigious ACC.

I don't have to.

You told everyone on here who you claimed to be.
That was a lie.
You aren't GregJacobs the Financial Advisor who attended Pitt and CMU.

You are just some guy who needs attention and when I am bored I kick you around.

But the fact that you claimed to be a financial advisor.
You could have ruined that man's name. That is why I took the stand and found out the truth.

I don't have to.

You told everyone on here who you claimed to be.
That was a lie.
You aren't GregJacobs the Financial Advisor who attended Pitt and CMU.

You are just some guy who needs attention and when I am bored I kick you around.

But the fact that you claimed to be a financial advisor.
You could have ruined that man's name. That is why I took the stand and found out the truth.

You have no idea who I am? Man are you a moron. Wait you just did a massive search like some whacko? You’re a pathetic loser that literally has no life. You have no friends here Pride. The proof is you need multiple handles to satisfy all weird parts of your weird personality.

Hint: My divorce attorney told me the funniest thing she gets thrown out of court are reports and materials provided from sites like the one you provided. That’s how unreliable they are haha. The only thing you proved is you didn’t find me. Not sure why you even care but it’s a bad look for you.

You have no idea who I am? Man are you a moron. Wait you just did a massive search like some whacko? You’re a pathetic loser that literally has no life. You have no friends here Pride. The proof is you need multiple handles to satisfy all weird parts of your weird personality.

Hint: My divorce attorney told me the funniest thing she gets thrown out of court are reports and materials provided from sites like the one you provided. That’s how unreliable they are haha. The only thing you proved is you didn’t find me. Not sure why you even care but it’s a bad look for you.
Greg so what you're trying to tell us is the voya site has an incorrect photo of you? This guy claims to be a member of the Pittsburgh field club like you have claimed. He went to Pitt and CMU like you. Greg why is there only one Greg Jacobs employed by voya In Pittsburgh as a financial adviser? Greg you claim to have a lot acct but we know that its not this one. So you are essentially admitting you have multiple accounts. Do you claim to be a used car salesmen in one of your alters?

Greg so what you're trying to tell us is the voya site has an incorrect photo of you? This guy claims to be a member of the Pittsburgh field club like you have claimed. He went to Pitt and CMU like you. Greg why is there only one Greg Jacobs employed by voya In Pittsburgh as a financial adviser? Greg you claim to have a lot acct but we know that its not this one. So you are essentially admitting you have multiple accounts. Do you claim to be a used car salesmen in one of your alters?

I have a free board handle. And a Lot handle. You’re the weirdo with 6-12 handles. It’s super weird you’re so obsessed with this site that you spend time and efforts researching a handle like it even matters. I’m actually feeling sorry for you. I already goofed off and gave my Lot Acct handle to the moron homers about a month or two ago. I mocked you when I did it. Did you miss that thread? I’ll tell ya if you missed it? I gave Allen a private and let him know who I was. You’re the only one that thinks it’s a big mystery. Oh besides your new puppy dog @spartansstink haha. I actually feel sorry for you. When do you get your $1,200? Hopefully everyone here is doing ok. I think your weird but hope you are getting by. Is this thread really gonna hit 6 pages LOL.

If he says that is him I will let the real Greg Jacobs know that someone is claiming to be him.

According to state law, "a person commits the offense of identity theft of another person if he possesses or uses, through any means, identifying information of another person without the consent of that other person to further any unlawful purpose."

The basic provisions of Pennsylvania identity theft laws are listed in the table below. See FindLaw's Fraud and Financial Crimes section for more information about related crimes.

When he acts like he is a financial advisor and gives financial advise that is a crime.

He is just a jerk who likes to troll.

...who happens to also wear pink shorts and silly looking shirts.

Last edited:

to go along with cross dressing as FanForever's mother and this weird puppet fetish so there may be some truth to that sex offender thing.

Probably why he's divorced now. Poor guy ... he needs help.

Reactions: WVUFanForever

You two need to get a hotel room. You’re so pathetic that you have befriended the ultimate troll and scumbag. He’s LHAO at you. You are a dummy BarfVadeer.

I missed this. Aaahahahhaha! Look everyone^^^^^^^^^. I own this guy so much that not only did he pick up a phone book, I mean internet search haha, to lurk around all kinds of dudes but he also googled away legal zoom to educate himself, sound familiar haha, about identity theft. I am surprised this clown didn’t start an identity theft thread. Then act like an identity theft expert. More like intellectual theft. Key word is “consent”. You spent mindless minutes and hours for what purpose again haha? I’ve got no problem saying that I’m a financial adviser. I have been since about 1994. I wouldn’t give you advice on how to open a door. How’s your conversation with Greg going. No doubt Greg thinks you are an utter moron.
Man are you a loser.

edit: you realize this is brain dead entertainment right? You realize this is some free internet site that is completely irrelevant to the planet earth right? Is there no reason why we can’t get along in the same sand box? I already told you if you and your merry band of handles won’t post then I won’t either. As you could tell, until you went whacko recently with barfVadeer, I wasn’t on here. I’m on Lot getting real info. Why don’t you come over to Lot? Oh your act wouldn’t survive 3 days haha.

Last edited:
Don't get mad at me. I didnt make you wear those pink shorts.

I’m not mad barfVadeer. I don’t really get made. Always been my philosophy to distance myself from situations that would make me mad. Looks like cat has taken @TownesVanZandt tongue so it’s just me and you. Adam must be working. Wait is this Adam, Texass, Pride and the merry band of handles?

You home board like ratio is super sad

I have a free board handle. And a Lot handle. You’re the weirdo with 6-12 handles. It’s super weird you’re so obsessed with this site that you spend time and efforts researching a handle like it even matters. I’m actually feeling sorry for you. I already goofed off and gave my Lot Acct handle to the moron homers about a month or two ago. I mocked you when I did it. Did you miss that thread? I’ll tell ya if you missed it? I gave Allen a private and let him know who I was. You’re the only one that thinks it’s a big mystery. Oh besides your new puppy dog @spartansstink haha. I actually feel sorry for you. When do you get your $1,200? Hopefully everyone here is doing ok. I think your weird but hope you are getting by. Is this thread really gonna hit 6 pages LOL.
Greg you're just a weak insecure man. For years you have talked all this shit about how you are this successful financial guy and when you're confronted with your on line profile you deny its you. Even though every claim made in the profile is one that you yourself has stated at various times throughout the years. Two things are known for sure either you are not Greg Jacobs the financial guy or you are. If you're Greg Jacobs the financial guy then this you. If your not then you're just jealous of Greg Jacobs the financial guy. Either way no one really cares but your act isn't fooling anyone.

Last edited:
Greg you're just a weak insecure man. For years you have talked all this shit about how you are this successful financial guy and when you're confronted with your on line profile you deny its you. Even though every claim made in the profile is one that you yourself has stated at various times throughout the years. Two things are known for sure either you are not Greg Jacobs the financial guy or you are. If you're Greg Jacobs the financial guy then this you. If your not then you're just jealous of Greg Jacobs the financial guy. Either way no one really cares but your act isn't fooling anyone.

What exactly did you think you achieved or found out that a 4th grader couldn’t find out. Who cares and what’s the difference who any of us are? You need to get a grip pal. You’re taking this place way to serious. What are you like on Facebook or Twitter? It must be scary. I’m sure you noticed in your pursuit of me, which is goofy because I’d actually meet you for a beer at a game next year like I offered dipshitt 5-0, that I’m not a Facebook or Twitter guy. None as you found out! The only thing you showed every other handle on this site, minus your other 7 handles, is that you are a weirdo that has nothing better to do with his time than lurk around on websites like poor Greg’s(hmmm) or legal zoom or whatever. Dude I have a lot to offer this site. 4-8 homers take issue. I post my opinions and accurate info when needed. If someone calls me a basement dweller in my parents house I simple point out that I own two homes. Someone calls me a dummy I simply point out that I graduated from Pitt and attended the MPM graduate program at CMU. Someone calls me a deplorable or 7-Eleven employee I simple say I’m a top 1% wage earner, roughly $825,000, in 2019. You get the drift. So when I get attacked by you and your multi handle rat pack what’s the big deal?

It’s all good dude

This is too much...

Give you some advice. As hard as you work on the internet at creating this image you could be working towards being someone.

This fake life is over once you log off. But if you are somebody in life it never ends.

It is just the fact that you dig in your heels. To me this shows how important this illusion is to you

You can have something in life if you put that same motivation into accomplishing something for real.

There ya go again Adam being a homophobic and insensitive jerk.

I am not going to judge you because you like to suck dick.
You can suck all the dick you want and it won't change how I think about you just as long as you don't try to suck mine.

This is too much...

Give you some advice. As hard as you work on the internet at creating this image you could be working towards being someone.

This fake life is over once you log off. But if you are somebody in life it never ends.

It is just the fact that you dig in your heels. To me this shows how important this illusion is to you

You can have something in life if you put that same motivation into accomplishing something for real.

No thanks on advice from a racist homophobic loser with many handles. Didn’t read the rest.

I am not going to judge you because you like to suck dick.
You can suck all the dick you want and it won't change how I think about you just as long as you don't try to suck mine.

It’s official! You’re triggered, unhinged and weird Adam.

He’s all yours guys haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT