ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU @ Baylor

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
West Virginia will play on the road again tonight at Baylor with tipoff set for 7 p.m. Remember to post you only need to create a free account.

WVSports.com and the WVU Fan Store are teaming up to offer you a chance to win free WVU gear for doing nothing more than participating in our game threads for WVU football and basketball games.

For the remainder of the basketball season when you post in our game thread you will be entered into a drawing for one of two $10 gift cards to the WVU Fan Store (http://westvirginia.rivalsfanstore.com/).

Several hours before each game we will start a game thread and again all you have to do is share your thoughts on the game. All we ask is that you actually give some thought to your post rather than simply going with a one or two word post in an effort to be in the drawing. Also there may be a few surprise items added along the way.

Within 24 hours following each game we will pick two winners randomly and you will be emailed your gift certificate code. While we obviously encourage you to use the card to buy Mountaineer gear you are welcome to use it to buy anything offered, which includes pro sports apparel and fan items.

They are athletic and long and on a roll. I don't like our teams mental toughness. I am concerned. Hopefully we play well and win going away.

They are athletic and long and on a roll. I don't like our teams mental toughness. I am concerned. Hopefully we play well and win going away.

That zone typically gives West Virginia trouble and they are playing their best basketball of the season right now. A completely different complexion that the first meeting.

We can't afford to lose this one. I haven't given up on this team but losing this one is going to send up into a downward spiral.

This is a critical game right now. Hopefully being away from school and just being together as a team will help these guys pull together. This might be the best time for this trip. A little bonding and a lot of Bob on the road could help this team.

This is a critical game right now. Hopefully being away from school and just being together as a team will help these guys pull together. This might be the best time for this trip. A little bonding and a lot of Bob on the road could help this team.
I wonder if the officials will call the game any differently with everyone now watching?

Reactions: LAMountaineer
West Virginia:
West Virginia is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of West Virginia's last 5 games
West Virginia is 4-7-1 ATS in its last 12 games on the road
West Virginia is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of West Virginia's last 6 games on the road
West Virginia is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Baylor

Baylor:
Baylor is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Baylor is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Baylor is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Baylor is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baylor's last 6 games at home
Baylor is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games when playing West Virginia

Seth Greenburg just said, "there was not one kid who went to Louisville because of what happened in that dormitory (strippers, prostitutes)."

Uh, no, Seth, that's why they did it. To get the player to go to Louisville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT