ADVERTISEMENT

WVU 82

You can get a number 7 at McDonald’s in Russia for $7.00 that includes a piece of chocolate cake.

You can get a number 7 at McDonald’s in Russia for $7.00 that includes a piece of chocolate cake.
Yeah, if you are American going over there on vacation........then it seams cheaper......but not if you are a Russian making about 3-5 times less than the average American.

Yeah, if you are American going over there on vacation........then it seams cheaper......but not if you are a Russian making about 3-5 times less than the average American.
The point of his expose was that Blinkens and Biden’s sanctions were not working. Their grocery stores were full. There are no sanctions cause liberal only want American to suffer

The point of his expose was that Blinkens and Biden’s sanctions were not working. Their grocery stores were full. There are no sanctions cause liberal only want American to suffer
Ok. Well, I was thinking he might be going off the Tucker post about him praising the Russian grocery store prices.

Ok. Well, I was thinking he might be going off the Tucker post about him praising the Russian grocery store prices.
It was about how ineffective Biden’s sanctions, whatever they are, have over there

You do realize that the prices over there cannot be compared to here, right? Do you need help understanding how when you include average wages in comparison to prices at the store, Russians pay about 5 times more than we do.

Now, if you take your American money over there, sure, it's cheaper. Can I help you pack?
So you are saying when government mandates higher wages the prices of goods ( food) will go up ? So in reality if it's a mandatory wage hike the raise is meaningless because the cost of living goes up. A mandatory wage hike don't help the poor but hurts the middle class who has earned a higher pay scale ? ..... I do understand people in Russia make pennies to our dollars and that's why food is cheaper . I'm just making a point that government can't mandate the poor out of poverty.

the idiot is lying ... as usual...

Russian people's wages are LOW...

and most couldn't afford the $100 trip to the market...

just like most Americans couldn't afford a $700 food trip...

So you are saying when government mandates higher wages the prices of goods ( food) will go up ? So in reality if it's a mandatory wage hike the raise is meaningless because the cost of living goes up. A mandatory wage hike don't help the poor but hurts the middle class who has earned a higher pay scale ? ..... I do understand people in Russia make pennies to our dollars and that's why food is cheaper . I'm just making a point that government can't mandate the poor out of poverty.
I don't think I said anything about that. Just that Tucker Carlson tried to make a comparison of how "cheap" food was in Russia compared to the United States......which is comparing apples to oranges. But people ate his propaganda all up.

I don't think I said anything about that. Just that Tucker Carlson tried to make a comparison of how "cheap" food was in Russia compared to the United States......which is comparing apples to oranges. But people ate his propaganda all up.
I like Tucker and think he does a good job in most aspects.
The clip wasn't about the difference in prices it was about how ineffective our sanctions are on Russia. Being Russia they could have staged the grocery store for TV and other parts of Russia could be starving.
I only commented on price difference because we have a mandatory wage so our food has to be higher.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT