ADVERTISEMENT

Wtf

Yes, but the posts of the delusional WVU homers--such as Slow Head, Ruth Buzzi and Pestsider--will continue to be illogical in the new format.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
............and your posts will be more of the same witless, repetitive, redundant, boring, and plagiarizing BS as usual.
Speaking of redundancy, read the words in your sentence fragment above, and tell me who is being redundant. You seem to be bitter because of WVU's Super Bowl and World Series losses to the mighty Buckeyes.

Speaking of redundancy, read the words in your sentence fragment above, and tell me who is being redundant. You seem to be bitter because of WVU's Super Bowl and World Series losses to the mighty Buckeyes.
I meant every word I said, and you provided perfect proof of what I said in your response. As usual you've got nothing but the same old drivel over and over. I didn't set out to lay another trap for you, but you fell into it anyway. I shouldn't brag about it though, it's so easy Joe Biden could do it.

Reactions: CAK125
I meant every word I said, and you provided perfect proof of what I said in your response. As usual you've got nothing but the same old drivel over and over. I didn't set out to lay another trap for you, but you fell into it anyway. I shouldn't brag about it though, it's so easy Joe Biden could do it.
It's clear that you're still butt hurt about the Super Bowl and World Series losses, but you're even madder that I ignored your latest thread about me. You keep running your ancient trap about some mythical trap you set, but nobody is buying what you're selling. Enjoy watching the drooling imbecile and pompous a$$hole debate tonight. I hope that the a$$hole doesn't spend all of his time sparring with the libtard moderators and focuses instead on embarrassing the imbecile because the a$$hole's policies are much better than the imbecile's.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
I don’t blame you for being proud of that! It’s your greatest accomplishment! 👍 Today - Marshall Tomorrow - Who knows? Big 12 Co-champion?
that's really nothing to be that proud of....he's just stating a brutal fact......and as for marshla...today sun belt...tomorrow.....1-A....again?

that's really nothing to be that proud of....he's just stating a brutal fact......and as for marshla...today sun belt...tomorrow.....1-A....again?
I find it hard to pick on little brother when he's down for the count so I don't pick on Marshall much any more. Especially since Doctrine Dan was replaced and the Pruett era is ancient history. In fact, I hope they pull off an upset when they play Ahia State, just to teach the Suckeyes a lesson about playing a pansy ass schedule. Reading the Herd boards it seems that reality has finally set in as to where their program is in the big picture, and it's not where they would like to be.

new material please...then go make me a sandwich
New material is more than the Witless Wonder can handle. The more he posts the more convinced I am that he has 2 brains - one the size of a green pea and the other one is a wee little tiny one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT