ADVERTISEMENT

Football...

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
We start off 2-1 and the rest is a coin flip that comes down to a few plays/calls/mistakes....

If we're on the right side of all that stuff, we win..if not ...well...we'll get 'em next year.

I worry that our panache to self destruct at key moments will cost us at least two games.

Reactions: WV Bruno
We start off 2-1 and the rest is a coin flip that comes down to a few plays/calls/mistakes....

If we're on the right side of all that stuff, we win..if not ...well...we'll get 'em next year.

I worry that our panache to self destruct at key moments will cost us at least two games.
This has always happened regardless who is the coach. It's because we usually lack depth. I'm thinking 8-4. We have never been good on the road cept 93. That was 31 years ago when I was sexy as hell.

This has always happened regardless who is the coach. It's because we usually lack depth. I'm thinking 8-4. We have never been good on the road cept 93. That was 31 years ago when I was sexy as hell.
Crazy to think 1993 was 31 years ago

Last edited:
Reactions: WV Bruno
Jay Kearney was highly intoxicated and telling the Florida players that he was the best receiver in the country...at a bar of course
Thought that was Mike Baker? I heard a lot of guys were talking shit and the Florida players just shook their heads.

Pretty sure we went up 7-0 and never scored again.
And 7-7 at end of 1st quarter. Then Florida was 14-7 at 9 minute mark after Studstill threw and interception for 6. Florida then got a FG and TD to go up 17-7 and the end of the half. The blowout came in 2nd half.

Reactions: locustwv
And 7-7 at end of 1st quarter. Then Florida was 14-7 at 9 minute mark after Studstill threw and interception for 6. Florida then got a FG and TD to go up 17-7 and the end of the half. The blowout came in 2nd half.
That 2nd half was hard to watch.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT