ADVERTISEMENT

Wtf

Yes, but the posts of the delusional WVU homers--such as Slow Head, Ruth Buzzi and Pestsider--will continue to be illogical in the new format.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Yes, but the posts of the delusional WVU homers--such as Slow Head, Ruth Buzzi and Pestsider--will continue to be illogical in the new format.
............and your posts will be more of the same witless, repetitive, redundant, boring, and plagiarizing BS as usual.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
............and your posts will be more of the same witless, repetitive, redundant, boring, and plagiarizing BS as usual.
Speaking of redundancy, read the words in your sentence fragment above, and tell me who is being redundant. You seem to be bitter because of WVU's Super Bowl and World Series losses to the mighty Buckeyes.

Speaking of redundancy, read the words in your sentence fragment above, and tell me who is being redundant. You seem to be bitter because of WVU's Super Bowl and World Series losses to the mighty Buckeyes.
I meant every word I said, and you provided perfect proof of what I said in your response. As usual you've got nothing but the same old drivel over and over. I didn't set out to lay another trap for you, but you fell into it anyway. I shouldn't brag about it though, it's so easy Joe Biden could do it.

Reactions: CAK125
I meant every word I said, and you provided perfect proof of what I said in your response. As usual you've got nothing but the same old drivel over and over. I didn't set out to lay another trap for you, but you fell into it anyway. I shouldn't brag about it though, it's so easy Joe Biden could do it.
It's clear that you're still butt hurt about the Super Bowl and World Series losses, but you're even madder that I ignored your latest thread about me. You keep running your ancient trap about some mythical trap you set, but nobody is buying what you're selling. Enjoy watching the drooling imbecile and pompous a$$hole debate tonight. I hope that the a$$hole doesn't spend all of his time sparring with the libtard moderators and focuses instead on embarrassing the imbecile because the a$$hole's policies are much better than the imbecile's.

• Haha
I don’t blame you for being proud of that! It’s your greatest accomplishment! 👍 Today - Marshall Tomorrow - Who knows? Big 12 Co-champion?
that's really nothing to be that proud of....he's just stating a brutal fact......and as for marshla...today sun belt...tomorrow.....1-A....again?

that's really nothing to be that proud of....he's just stating a brutal fact......and as for marshla...today sun belt...tomorrow.....1-A....again?
I find it hard to pick on little brother when he's down for the count so I don't pick on Marshall much any more. Especially since Doctrine Dan was replaced and the Pruett era is ancient history. In fact, I hope they pull off an upset when they play Ahia State, just to teach the Suckeyes a lesson about playing a pansy ass schedule. Reading the Herd boards it seems that reality has finally set in as to where their program is in the big picture, and it's not where they would like to be.

new material please...then go make me a sandwich
New material is more than the Witless Wonder can handle. The more he posts the more convinced I am that he has 2 brains - one the size of a green pea and the other one is a wee little tiny one.

No. Some big diked Mountaineer is still banging king coals ole lady.
My wife is heterosexual and isn't attracted to big dikes. Furthermore, she wouldn't be attracted to a "man" who wrangles orange cones for a living. I think I'm done here with David (orange) Cone, Humptod.

My wife is heterosexual and isn't attracted to big dikes. Furthermore, she wouldn't be attracted to a "man" who wrangles orange cones for a living. I think I'm done here with David (orange) Cone, Humptod.
It doesn’t do any good to argue with, dave. I’ve watched him get smacked around on the WoodShed for years, King Coal. He never learns.

Reactions: KingCoal
Me and Dave go way back to when the only sports message board was ESPN. We both had different screen names there than we do here but the point is I've seen Dave in action for a lot of years and trust me Kinky Coal, you don't have enough wits to go head to head with either of us.

Me and Dave go way back to when the only sports message board was ESPN. We both had different screen names there than we do here but the point is I've seen Dave in action for a lot of years and trust me Kinky Coal, you don't have enough wits to go head to head with either of us.
I'm well aware who David (orange) Cone is, ancient dumba$$. You really should stick together, as you were both "educated" at second-tier podunk West Virginia schools and your IQs added together might equal mine.

It doesn’t do any good to argue with, dave. I’ve watched him get smacked around on the WoodShed for years, King Coal. He never learns.
There was a delusional WVU fan who used to punk Davey often for sport, but he was banned or ran away when his personal information was posted on one of these board a few years ago. I can't member his handle, but he was a radical left-wing nut and lived in the Barboursville/Huntington area. He was a giant d-bag but flat at owned Coney.

• Haha
Apparently she has wrangled a lot of cones.....just not yours.

There was a delusional WVU fan who used to punk Davey often for sport, but he was banned or ran away when his personal information was posted on one of these board a few years ago. I can't member his handle, but he was a radical left-wing nut and lived in the Barboursville/Huntington area. He was a giant d-bag but flat at owned Coney.
Poor guy.

None of that is true.

I am sorry your wife is banging mountaineer nation for what it is worth. No amount of puss is worth those warts.

Last edited:
I'm well aware who David (orange) Cone is, ancient dumba$$. You really should stick together, as you were both "educated" at second-tier podunk West Virginia schools and your IQs added together might equal mine.
First you have no idea where I was educated or what I did for a living and that eats you alive. As far as arguing about IQ, that's just plain stupid - it's the internet where anyone can make false claims while hiding behind a keyboard Dumbass. Kinda like you and the law firm you claim to own. Speaking of IQ, why not put some of your genius level IQ to use when you post, instead of your usual boring, repetitive BS you usually waste cyberspace with you Witless Wonder?

First you have no idea where I was educated or what I did for a living and that eats you alive. As far as arguing about IQ, that's just plain stupid - it's the internet where anyone can make false claims while hiding behind a keyboard Dumbass. Kinda like you and the law firm you claim to own. Speaking of IQ, why not put some of your genius level IQ to use when you post, instead of your usual boring, repetitive BS you usually waste cyberspace with you Witless Wonder?
He isn't very smart.

Poor guy.

None of that is true.

I am sorry your wife is banging mountaineer nation for what it is worth. No amount of puss is worth those warts.

He isn't very smart.
You delusional dimwits are worthy of only one response to your drivel. You've deluded yourselves into thinking that you're intelligent, but your second-tier education has capped your intellectual endowment and prospects in life. I'm looking forward to watching y'all pound your frail chests this Fall about a football program so disrespected that it was just picked seventh in a league now devoid of any name-brand programs.

You're so Biden-like: a grumpy and delusional old man obsessed with the man who dominates you in debates.
you know my political leanings so your attempt to connect me with pedo joe is a failure just like your other feeble attempts to get your master riled up.........I say again....new material please

Your soul is about to go into a jar, Sled! Look at your buddies! They’re getting killed! Quit while you’re behind!

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT