ADVERTISEMENT

Wtf

Your soul is about to go into a jar, Sled! Look at your buddies! They’re getting killed! Quit while you’re behind!
I have never been behind the prince nor will I ever be......one only need read his pitiful repeated whinings to realize that he is owned not only by me but several of "my buddies"..........his soul is in one of those aforementioned jars...and shall remain there in perpituity

you know my political leanings so your attempt to connect me with pedo joe is a failure just like your other feeble attempts to get your master riled up.........I say again....new material please

I have never been behind the prince nor will I ever be......one only need read his pitiful repeated whinings to realize that he is owned not only by me but several of "my buddies"..........his soul is in one of those aforementioned jars...and shall remain there in perpituity
More reading comprehension failure and repetitive drivel by Chode Head Baby. Just because you resemble Sleepy Joe doesn't mean you'd vote for him, and I didn't post that you would do so. I can picture you and Joe standing on a stage together, though. You'd turn your backs to each other, then try to shake each other's hands...grasping at air. LMAO!

If you're hearing sounds on a message board, then you probably should undergo some diagnostic testing, such as a brain MRI.
I took your advice and went to CAMC to have that done but they said their machine must be on the fritz because when they ran the same test on you they couldn't find a brain.

I took your advice and went to CAMC to have that done but they said their machine must be on the fritz because when they ran the same test on you they couldn't find a brain.
It took you 17 minutes to come up with that idiocy? Is every Private Pyle in Gomerville as dense as you? LMAO!

It took you 17 minutes to come up with that idiocy? Is every Private Pyle in Gomerville as dense as you? LMAO!
I suppose you got bored while waiting 17 minutes for me to respond to your post, and it took you nearly an hour to think of how to reply. Choose your words more carefully dumbass, otherwise everyone will know how dimwitted you are. Oh wait, everyone already knows.

I suppose you got bored while waiting 17 minutes for me to respond to your post, and it took you nearly an hour to think of how to reply. Choose your words more carefully dumbass, otherwise everyone will know how dimwitted you are. Oh wait, everyone already knows.
You're delusional, if you think that I waited for you to do anything, dumba$$. Is there a Sergeant Carter clone who bosses you around Gomerville? What a dumb hick.

You're delusional, if you think that I waited for you to do anything, dumba$$. Is there a Sergeant Carter clone who bosses you around Gomerville? What a dumb hick.
Oh yes you did wait, and your own words prove you fell into another trap. First you complain about it taking me 17 minutes to respond to your BS, only to say you don't wait for my response. Don't blame me for this trap, you set it and fell into it all on your own - Dumbass.

More reading comprehension failure and repetitive drivel by Chode Head Baby. Just because you resemble Sleepy Joe doesn't mean you'd vote for him, and I didn't post that you would do so. I can picture you and Joe standing on a stage together, though. You'd turn your backs to each other, then try to shake each other's hands...grasping at air. LMAO!
now recently when I had 2 of your posts together you said I was stalking you..........you just had 2 of my posts together.....so that would be...........

Oh yes you did wait, and your own words prove you fell into another trap. First you complain about it taking me 17 minutes to respond to your BS, only to say you don't wait for my response. Don't blame me for this trap, you set it and fell into it all on your own - Dumbass.
Move it, move it, move it, Private Gomer from Gilmer. You're a puppet on my string and I control all of the thoughts in your otherwise empty head. You're so flustered and delusional that you're imagining traps being set. You're starting to look dumber than Chode Head Baby and Sleepy Joe...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT