ADVERTISEMENT

Would we commit to WW3?

cam_blev

All-Conference
Gold Member
Oct 8, 2005
Crab Orchard
I don't know where things go from here but I don't see things deescalating at this point.
Does support mean joining Israel in the beginnings of a full fledged war against Syria, Iran, Iraq, (Russia?, China?)?
Is this the beginnings of WW3?

I don't know where things go from here but I don't see things deescalating at this point.
Does support mean joining Israel in the beginnings of a full fledged war against Syria, Iran, Iraq, (Russia?, China?)?

The beginning started a long time ago. How many more times do you need to be told we are already at War? War just doesn't consist of tanks meeting on a battlefield. Those countries have been running operations to destroy us from within for awhile now. Until people get that through their heads they will continue to win.

The beginning started a long time ago. How many more times do you need to be told we are already at War? War just doesn't consist of tanks meeting on a battlefield. Those countries have been running operations to destroy us from within for awhile now. Until people get that through their heads they will continue to win.
Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.

I'm not signing up to fight and die for Clown World Inc.

If it comes to American soil I'll probably join in.

It's already here and it will get worse. I would recommend you convince people to vote better to deal with what is coming. If not you haven't really experienced full Clown World Inc yet.

It's already here and it will get worse. I would recommend you convince people to vote better to deal with what is coming. If not you haven't really experienced full Clown World Inc yet.
If its here, then fight it here! NOT in Gaza or Iran!
VOTING DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!! DEMOCRACY DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!

Added: you understand as well as any that a majority of our country are NPC sheep that will give up their freedoms for "safety"

If its here, then fight it here! NOT in Gaza or Iran!
VOTING DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!! DEMOCRACY DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!

Added: you understand as well as any that a majority of our country are NPC sheep that will give up their freedoms for "safety"

I see you still can't comprehend these people really mean Death to America. They want to put heads on spikes and there is no reasoning with them. No intellectual thesis is going to charge their ideology. Blaming the United States for all the world's problems isn't going to change that. Leaving them alone isn't going to change that. You simply just don't understand the enemy. When they say they want to destroy the United States that means Liberals and Libertarians too.

Reactions: eerdoc
I'm not signing up to fight and die for Clown World Inc.

If it comes to American soil I'll probably join in.

I understand why people come to this thought process. However I wouldn't try to discourage Patriots from wanting to serve. That's how you end up with a bunch of useful idiots in your military that would follow unlawful orders and eventually even turn on the American people. Getting rid of the stupid polices pushed by Anti-American turds is the way. I sincerely ask people to ponder on that thought. Because the other is exactly what our enemies want.

Reactions: Airport
Diversity divides. Should have stayed a patriot-only country.

I know alot of diverse people who love our Constitution and our Country. Unfortunately there is a diverse group of Anti-American Anarchist that don't and are assisting our foreign enemies.

I know alot of diverse people who love our Constitution and our Country. Unfortunately there is a diverse group of Anti-American Anarchist that don't and are assisting our foreign enemies.
Is what you describe non-politely referred to as “treason”? Maybe it is time to deal with people working to destroy this Country from within.

Is what you describe non-politely referred to as “treason”? Maybe it is time to deal with people working to destroy this Country from within.
Only problem is, they are the people in power. Are we ready for another revolution?

Not sure about you, but we’ve been actively fighting in it. It’s taking place on unconventional battlefields, but make no mistake, we’re in one. It’s just that the chicken head wine moms, perpetually aggrieved, and beta men don’t realize it. Shit man, we were at war with Radical Islam for almost 25 years before the country woke up. It took 9/11 though. Not the USS Cole, not the embassy bombings, not the first bombing of the WTC, not Lockerbie, not a dozen or so other attacks.

I used to care about the people in this country. I stopped. We need a big war and a lot of them will die in it. Only way we’ll get correct perspective again.

Reactions: polar80
Only problem is, they are the people in power. Are we ready for another revolution?

The only people who want a revolution today are our Enemies, Anarchist, and Communist. We already had a Revolution. We won and formed the United States of America. You would be better off getting people to vote better to keep it. Why? Because killing a bunch of Americans is fvcking insane. Not to mention you would never be able to recruit enough people to accomplish it. The only thing that will be accomplished is Anarchy. Then you will have a bunch of UN troops here to "restore order". Russia and China are in the UN. On a finial note it's actual Treason. You can't defeat their Treason with more Treason.

What you are calling for is how the Jan 6 protesters got in the situation they got themselves in. They feel for the trap.

Not sure about you, but we’ve been actively fighting in it. It’s taking place on unconventional battlefields, but make no mistake, we’re in one. It’s just that the chicken head wine moms, perpetually aggrieved, and beta men don’t realize it. Shit man, we were at war with Radical Islam for almost 25 years before the country woke up. It took 9/11 though. Not the USS Cole, not the embassy bombings, not the first bombing of the WTC, not Lockerbie, not a dozen or so other attacks.

I used to care about the people in this country. I stopped. We need a big war and a lot of them will die in it. Only way we’ll get correct perspective again.

We don't "need" a big war, but one is coming if we don't vote this Administration out of office. That I am pretty damn confident about.

We don't "need" a big war, but one is coming if we don't vote this Administration out of office. That I am pretty damn confident about.
One is coming regardless. I just don’t want this bunch of clowns running it.

One is coming regardless. I just don’t want this bunch of clowns running it.

This bunch of clowns would surrender. So we can agree on they need to go serve coffee at Starbucks and we get some adults back in charge just incase it does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT