ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial Judge

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Legal expert Alan Dershowitz called out Judge Juan Merchan for his "outrageous" rulings in the New York criminal trial against former President Trump, arguing the case should be broadcast on television so that Americans can see the "spectacle."
Dershowitz called Merchan a "tyrant" after he threatened to strike the testimony of Bob Costello, the defense's main witness, an act that Dershowitz argued would have violated the Sixth Amendment.

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: I've been in courthouses in every part of the world and in China, in Russia, in Ukraine, in Israel. I've been all over. I've never seen a spectacle like this. And that's why it should have been on television, so the American public could see how outrageous this judge is. And CNN just does his bidding. CNN lies, lies through their teeth about what happened in court yesterday between Judge Merchan and Bob Costello. Bob Costello testifies, Merchan rules against him at every point, keeps out his testimony, makes outrageous rulings that any first-year student taking evidence would know was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT