ADVERTISEMENT

Worst 10-win team ever?

Who do you want for a coach since you don't settle for mediocrity?
Are you joining the "Not my coach" protest?
Come on..
Skin that smokewagon and see what happens
Nah
Guess you'll just suffer for 5 more years
Better go back to the Doc and up your Zoloft prescription
Gonna be a long 5 years puffy

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Keep swingin Frazier
Doesn't change the fact that Holgerson is your coach for the next 5 and not a darn thing you can do about it

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Sorry for the fact correction Mr Sports encyclopedia
Root for whoever you want
I'm sure Saban is waiting for Holgy to screw up so he can come home and leave Bama
Or Terry , Tommy and there pop
Bobby may come back and coach us

[l
Rrods 10+ win teams beat a Georgia and Oklahoma team which were conference champions this team couldn't beat an 8-4 acc team big difference.
and he also lost to some pretty average Maryland and UVA team because every year is different . Really was a mediocre coach without Pat White and Steve Slaton .

Didn't beat a good team all year.
An obvious expert who just joined to add his worthless voice to the chorus of negative Nannys> We already had a sufficiency. Didi not need another joining to add to the idiots posting worthless crap. Doubt many of these are really Mountaineer fans. Just folks with extra $10 dollars and feel this is a jolly way to spend those funds.

[l

and he also lost to some pretty average Maryland and UVA team because every year is different . Really was a mediocre coach without Pat White and Steve Slaton .
So now 10-2, 11-3, and 10-3 Maryland teams are "pretty average"? You're entitled to hate him, but you're not entitled to lie about the facts.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
So now 10-2, 11-3, and 10-3 Maryland teams are "pretty average"? You're entitled to hate him, but you're not entitled to lie about the facts.
Yes they were average , who did they beat ? That's why they were in the Gator Bowl and not BCS or better and a crappy Charlotte bowl

[l

He never lost to Maryland after the 2003 season. Rich and his staff was responsible for recruiting Pat white and Steve Slaton. His 2005 team that won 10 games beat the Sec champion in the Georgia dome. Dana's 2016 team got stomped by an 8-4 Acc scrub. So I guess by your logic Dana must be more mediocre.

He never lost to Maryland after the 2003 season. Rich and his staff was responsible for recruiting Pat white and Steve Slaton. His 2005 team that won 10 games beat the Sec champion in the Georgia dome. Dana's 2016 team got stomped by an 8-4 Acc scrub. So I guess by your logic Dana must be more mediocre.

Its funny to watch your hatred of Dana as you refuse to accept the truth . That 8-5 Virginia team Rod lost to in the Tire bowl by 25 points was a world beater werent they? That 9-3 Maryland team that beat Rod 41-7 were they a top 5 team? They had two top 25 wins all year both against Rich Rod beat him 75-14 in two games that year or maybe it was the 8 win FSU loss that Rod made us look good in. Dana has as many bowl wins as Rich did in his career here. Dana sure didnt invent blowing bowl games at WVU. Its funny that GoWVU's brilliant logic that in a post about why our 10 win season is awful you would say we should respect a Maryland team because they won 10 games . Genius. ACC teams play for the Orange Bowl and Peach Bowl and then Gator

Again exactly he had 3 good years with Pat and Steve never was anything special without them before or since. He got lucky no one else in America wanted Pat as a qb any Maryland let Steve go

Reactions: DoogEER
Its funny that GoWVU's brilliant logic that in a post about why our 10 win season is awful you would say we should respect a Maryland team because they won 10 games . Genius. ACC teams play for the Orange Bowl and Peach Bowl and then Gator
I never said anything about our 10-win season being awful. The only thing I said was you can't blow off Maryland's three straight 10-11 win seasons as being "pretty average".

For the record, they did win the ACC and played in a BCS game that first season they beat us so clearly they were pretty good. Questioning their schedules and saying "Who did they beat?" makes you look even dumber. Compared to the teams we beat this year, the list of victims the Terps compiled from 2001-2003 looks like murderer's row. So if they were "pretty average" those three years, then we must've been horseshit this year by your "logic."

Again exactly he had 3 good years with Pat and Steve never was anything special without them before or since. He got lucky no one else in America wanted Pat as a qb any Maryland let Steve go

What coach is special without good players? Dana has been here 6 years and his teams haven't ended up being special. Going 10-3 is not a bad accomplishment but no significant wins and a beat down by the hands of an 8-4 Acc team is not very inspiring. I'll take the Sugar bowl and Fiesta bowl teams any day over this years bowl debacle.

I never said anything about our 10-win season being awful. The only thing I said was you can't blow off Maryland's three straight 10-11 win seasons as being "pretty average".

For the record, they did win the ACC and played in a BCS game that first season they beat us so clearly they were pretty good. Questioning their schedules and saying "Who did they beat?" makes you look even dumber. Compared to the teams we beat this year, the list of victims the Terps compiled from 2001-2003 looks like murderer's row. So if they were "pretty average" those three years, then we must've been horseshit this year by your "logic."
Obvioulsy i was talking about bowl games. Since i brought up that awesome 8 win Virginia team.You are right they lost to Northern Illinois and a 500 Georgia Tech team the season they beat us twice they got robbed of a national championship

Its funny to watch your hatred of Dana as you refuse to accept the truth . That 8-5 Virginia team Rod lost to in the Tire bowl by 25 points was a world beater werent they? That 9-3 Maryland team that beat Rod 41-7 were they a top 5 team? They had two top 25 wins all year both against Rich Rod beat him 75-14 in two games that year or maybe it was the 8 win FSU loss that Rod made us look good in. Dana has as many bowl wins as Rich did in his career here. Dana sure didnt invent blowing bowl games at WVU. Its funny that GoWVU's brilliant logic that in a post about why our 10 win season is awful you would say we should respect a Maryland team because they won 10 games . Genius. ACC teams play for the Orange Bowl and Peach Bowl and then Gator
Rich's bowl wins were better and both his wins came with his own players. Dana'a orange bowl was with Stew/RR recruits. Resorting to revisionist history isn't gonna change the past.

What coach is special without good players? Dana has been here 6 years and his teams haven't ended up being special. Going 10-3 is not a bad accomplishment but no significant wins and a beat down by the hands of an 8-4 Acc team is not very inspiring. I'll take the Sugar bowl and Fiesta bowl teams any day over this years bowl debacle.
You do know Rod left before the Fiesta bowl right? After he blew shot at a National Championship? Ill take the 70 points Dana's team put up in a BCS game that you somehow didnt mention. BCS wins Rich 1 Dana 1

Rich's bowl wins were better and both his wins came with his own players. Dana'a orange bowl was with Stew/RR recruits. Resorting to revisionist history isn't gonna change the past.
So Dana won 10 games with someone elses recruits and his that seems pretty good

You do know Rod left before the Fiesta bowl right? After he blew shot at a National Championship? Ill take the 70 points Dana's team put up in a BCS game that you somehow didnt mention. BCS wins Rich 1 Dana 1
well wvu hasn't sniffed a national championship opportunity since he's been here. You do know that Rich beat an Sec champion in the Sugar right? You do know that the orange bowl was against a Clemson team that finished with 4 losses which was with stew and Rr recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT