ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder how much...

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
interest their will be in sports this year considering all the crap going on out in the streets...on social media...and Covid? Hearing a lot of hsrd core fans saying who cares about children's games at the moment.

Reactions: Mystic Mountie
interest their will be in sports this year considering all the crap going on out in the streets...on social media...and Covid? Hearing a lot of hsrd core fans saying who cares about children's games at the moment.
enthusiasm will suffer especially with no fans or limited capacity.

If they play on tv I will be watching. If given an opportunity I will attend a game.

When Trump wins re-election, the media will be in search for something else to blame him for since Russian hoax, impeachment, WooHoo virus, riots, etc didn’t work to change the mind of all those stupid deplorable morons.

With Hubbard at Oklahoma State saying he is not playing because of a T-shirt worn on a fishing trip.

Chuba Hubbard
@Hubbard_RMN

·
8h
I will not stand for this.. This is completely insensitive to everything going on in society, and it’s unacceptable. I will not be doing anything with Oklahoma State until things CHANGE.
Quote Tweet
VFiG0AKV_normal.jpg

Kyle Boone @
@Kyle__Boone
· 11h
Mike Gundy went fishing on Lake Texoma donning an OAN t-shirt

EakDpsKXYAI-9FX

People who like winning football games.

Can go back to all white football teams. Not going to win too many games if that is the case.

It is the truth.

Players have to be able to speak their mind and have that right.
You want them to be student athletes...

That is what students do at universities.

Hate to tell you but the NFL is almost 75% black.
So if you don't like black athletes speaking the truth you are hurting yourself.
No racism there.

It is the truth.

Players have to be able to speak their mind and have that right.
You want them to be student athletes...

That is what students do at universities.

Hate to tell you but the NFL is almost 75% black.
So if you don't like black athletes speaking the truth you are hurting yourself.
No racism there.

Wow...you are digging a deeper racist hole for yourself. You are showing your true colors and losing what little bit of cred you might have had. Just get it over with and move to Chaz...or Chop...or....

Wow...you are digging a deeper racist hole for yourself. You are showing your true colors and losing what little bit of cred you might have had. Just get it over with and move to Chaz...or Chop...or....

Don't particularly care.

They have the power and the leverage to make changes.

If you want to be against that you are only screwing yourself.

Would be the same if you put yourself in a position where you couldn't recruit white athletes as well.

Not smart to cut your talent pool.

But for the most part all the student athletes stand together and think their voices are important.

If you don't like what they say. Time to grow up

[laughing]

I am anti Dumbass.

It is the trend because it is correct. Country has to move forward.

Players have the right to speak their mind and if you don't think they do you are only hurting yourself.

What Chuba said was wrong. Should have been said behind closed doors.

But that doesn't mean he doesn't have the right to say it...

With that platform you must use it for good.

This country made a huge mistake and made things worse...
Reason why Colin Kaepernick will be on a NFL roster and probably the entire league will take a knee.

You should take something a lot different than a knee unless it's a knee to your underdeveloped zone. Regardless AntiwhiteRacist...you enjoy the revolution until the country wakes up...and ends it. Btw don't use Clorox on your black protest and riot uniform and mask...you'll take the color out...and since you are all about color...

[laughing]

Train has left the station

Takes some time and hopefully we aren't ever in this position again.

But for now.
Football players are students and EVERY college campus is having a discussion about what is going on in the United States.

I don't watch OAN. I.don't particularly care who does.
Hubbard tweeting that was incorrect.
But OAN is responsibile for creating this idea that people are hanging onto this idea of White America and it is being threatened.

Should have spoken to Gundy behind closed doors
But even if it was a mistake doesn't mean that Hubbard's opinion doesn't matter and he should just play football.

That is the belief that people are up against.
It is sad because things have been so manipulated and twisted.

[laughing]

Train has left the station

Takes some time and hopefully we aren't ever in this position again.

But for now.
Football players are students and EVERY college campus is having a discussion about what is going on in the United States.

I don't watch OAN. I.don't particularly care who does.
Hubbard tweeting that was incorrect.
But OAN is responsibile for creating this idea that people are hanging onto this idea of White America and it is being threatened.

Should have spoken to Gundy behind closed doors
But even if it was a mistake doesn't mean that Hubbard's opinion doesn't matter and he should just play football.

That is the belief that people are up against.
It is sad because things have been so manipulated and twisted.

Manipulated and twisted by left wing loons rioting in the streets and screaming in the streets for a free ride. Get a f.....g job. Learn a skill and take care of a family. Morons like Chubby and antifa clowns slept through what little education they had. Enough of the moralizing little AntiWhiteRacist.

Bone spurs. Bankruptcies. No Tax Returns.
Economy tanks. Firing all of his cabinet.
Covid is a hoax and the 15 cases will go away by next week. (116,000 deaths in 3 1/2 months and you still don’t believe). Country divided. Spending all day on twitter. Where are all the coal jobs he promised you? Drinking bleach cures Corona. Yup Great again. Voting for the kid that promised soda in the water fountain and longer recess. Wait, who’s the moron?
When Trump wins re-election, the media will be in search for something else to blame him for since Russian hoax, impeachment, WooHoo virus, riots, etc didn’t work to change the mind of all those stupid deplorable morons.

You are the only moron here.

Sad how manipulated some people are.
Have to know what is propaganda and what is not.

You are attempting to connect what Chuba is saying to people rioting in the streets because of OAN.

Reason why Chuba tweeted what he did.
Like I said it was something that should have been done in private.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29319943/oklahoma-state-mike-gundy-apologizes-pain-discomfort-caused?platform=amp

Gundy admitted he made a mistake.

"I had a great meeting with our team today. Our players expressed their feelings as individuals and as team members," Gundy said. "They helped me see through their eyes how the T-shirt affected their hearts. Once I learned how that network felt about Black Lives Matter, I was disgusted and knew it was completely unacceptable to me

So tell us again how Chuba is dividing the team

Covid is a hoax and the 15 cases will go away by next week. (116,000 deaths in 3 1/2 months and you still don’t believe). Country divided. Spending all day on twitter. Where are all the coal jobs he promised you? Drinking bleach cures Corona. Yup Great again. Voting for the kid that promised soda in the water fountain and longer recess. Wait, who’s the moron?

Just spell your name...or look in the mirror...and your question will be answered.

You are missing a key point here

"They helped me see through their eyes"

Empathy-
the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

Let's cut the bullshit.
More than that. If you want people to see things how you do you must have the ability to do it yourself.

If not you are closed minded and only thing that matters is what is in your own mind.

Mike Gundy has more to lose than Chuba. The majority of the NFL players side with Hubbard. Mike Gundy is damaging his reputation. He should keep his mouth shut. This is the 2nd time in less than 2 months he has created negative publicity around himself. Okie lights recruiting is currently in the toilet. It probably wont get better anytime soon. Most non white players are not going want to play for a white nationalist like Gundy.

My point is that politics don’t belong on this board and you and these other guys incite on here and destroy the purpose of these boards. Fox and CNN both are not news. They both give slanted opinions that pander to their sides and further divide us. Give it a rest. If you accept what Fox tells you as fact, I feel sorry for you, but whatever. It’s your opinion. Go find a politics board to spew your opinions. This is a sports board.

Just spell your name...or look in the mirror...and your question will be answered.

Reactions: Back Porch
Mike Gundy has more to lose than Chuba. The majority of the NFL players side with Hubbard. Mike Gundy is damaging his reputation. He should keep his mouth shut. This is the 2nd time in less than 2 months he has created negative publicity around himself. Okie lights recruiting is currently in the toilet. It probably wont get better anytime soon. Most non white players are not going want to play for a white nationalist like Gundy.

More white nationalist bullshit from another anti white trend of the month club racist i see. There is an easy solution to the chubby crap...pull all scholarships and only use real students to play for their schools. This neo activist bullshit is just that...herd mentality bullshit.

Then why did you bring up politics you buffoon?

More white nationalist bullshit from another anti white trend of the month club racist i see. There is an easy solution to the chubby crap...pull all scholarships and only use real students to play for their schools. This neo activist bullshit is just that...herd mentality bullshit.
If you want to see what a racist looks like find a mirror.

You obviously fail at creativity lol. I already used that line with moronic CMM. Besides it doesn't bother me coming from an antifa love toy like you.
Root you are the last person to be be talking about creativity. All you do is repeat Fox news talking points. You are a stunningly uniformed man. That's not my line that was Boltons line describing your messiah Trump. I guess we know why Trump is trying to stop the release of Boltons book. I guess Bolton and Gen mattis are Antifa as well. They actually know Trump unlike you and served this country in a much greater capacity then you ever did. But don't worry no one cares what a Neo Nazi like you thinks anyway.

Oh tiny little one...if you only knew. Btw thanks for saying I am stunningly UNIFORMED. I do try to dress kind of snappy unlike you dress in black and wear a mask to cover your pimples types. BTw you can print this out if you like. TRUMP 2020.

Root you are the last person to be be talking about creativity. All you do is repeat Fox news talking points. You are a stunningly uniformed man. That's not my line that was Boltons line describing your messiah Trump. I guess we know why Trump is trying to stop the release of Boltons book. I guess Bolton and Gen mattis are Antifa as well. They actually know Trump unlike you and served this country in a much greater capacity then you ever did. But don't worry no one cares what a Neo Nazi like you thinks anyway.

wrong. I was responding to Westsider who was posting about trump see below.
You are a complete jackass hypocrite that loves to spew your opinion on politics and criticize people who don’t share your opinion of politics, on a sports board. You have zero tolerance for anyone who isn’t in lockstep with your Fox talking points. You ruin this sports board. You’ve been a Buffoon on this site for 2 years now.

Then why did you bring up politics you buffoon?

21 Yesterday at 10:31 PM

Bone spurs?
Bankruptcy - Media standing on the panic button over the virus.
No tax returns - Where in the constitution is it required that someone running for office has to show them.
Economy tanks - See bankruptcy.
Firing his cabinet - True. This has never happened to any other president.
Covid is a hoax - First case reported in US he stopped travel from China .....big hoax.

Should I go on?

Interest in sports right now? Well, if you're into virtue-signaling crybabies(like Hubbard) who want to defund the police and support neo-Marxist groups like BLM and ANTIFA, while crying outrage over a college football coach who wore a t-shirt supporting a conservative news site on a private fishing trip; then I'd say sports would be right up your alley late summer or this fall.

It's going to be a sh*t show. As if dealing with this COVID BS wasn't bad enough already. Now were going to see all the "unity" by kneeling throughout the games, how certain schools need to change their mascots or tear down statues(that were never a problem before) on campus because everything all of the sudden is "racist" or somehow is invoking "slavery." It's not going to be a about football, that's for certain. What do you have to gain by tuning in?

Interest in sports right now? Well, if you're into virtue-signaling crybabies(like Hubbard) who want to defund the police and support neo-Marxist groups like BLM and ANTIFA, while crying outrage over a college football coach who wore a t-shirt supporting a conservative news site on a private fishing trip; then I'd say sports would be right up your alley late summer or this fall.

It's going to be a sh*t show. As if dealing with this COVID BS wasn't bad enough already. Now were going to see all the "unity" by kneeling throughout the games, how certain schools need to change their mascots or tear down statues(that were never a problem before) on campus because everything all of the sudden is "racist" or somehow is invoking "slavery." It's not going to be a about football, that's for certain. What do you have to gain by tuning in?

UNLV has already changed their mascot again that has nothing to do with slavery. I’m sure the Mountaineer may be on the chopping block eventually, especially if a “pathfinder” is done for at UNLV.

https://www.unlv.edu/campuslife/mascot-nickname

https://www.espn.com/college-sports...ges-mascot-widespread-social-justice-protests

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT