ADVERTISEMENT

Will the new HBC be allowed to hire the

I hope he is allowed to get rid of the DC. But the one guy I would want to keep is Belk. He's done a great job in Georgia.

I’m just excited we got Brown, I do think he will have the power to do what he wants with the remaining staff. I think we truly hit a homerun with the hire.

Please let him bring Vic Koenning to Morgantown. We havent had a DC on his level in a loooooong time.

Brown only got $3 million to hire a new staff. Dana got 4.5 at Houston. Therein lies the tale of one reason DH would leave and why it is so tough for success at WVU.

Here you go...

This didn't take long, but this is what our sources say is beginning to circulate around the Puskar Center:
-- Coming with Brown from Troy:
* Matt Moore (offensive coordinator/offensive line coach)
* Sean Reagan (quarterbacks coach/co-offensive coordinator)
* Vic Koenning (defensive coordinator/safeties)
* Jordan Lesley (defensive line)
The roles in parenthesis are their roles at Troy. Could be the same here. Could be different.
The first three names are no surprise. Lesley probably isn't a surprise, either. Again, Brown didn't have to replace too many assistants after filling his initial staff. Just three. Lesley, a former Troy tight end, joined after Brown's first season. He was at EMCC before that. Coached Zeke Rose. Coached with Clint Trickett. He knows junior colleges. He's also been pretty good with the Trojans.

Here you go...

This didn't take long, but this is what our sources say is beginning to circulate around the Puskar Center:
-- Coming with Brown from Troy:
* Matt Moore (offensive coordinator/offensive line coach)
* Sean Reagan (quarterbacks coach/co-offensive coordinator)
* Vic Koenning (defensive coordinator/safeties)
* Jordan Lesley (defensive line)
The roles in parenthesis are their roles at Troy. Could be the same here. Could be different.
The first three names are no surprise. Lesley probably isn't a surprise, either. Again, Brown didn't have to replace too many assistants after filling his initial staff. Just three. Lesley, a former Troy tight end, joined after Brown's first season. He was at EMCC before that. Coached Zeke Rose. Coached with Clint Trickett. He knows junior colleges. He's also been pretty good with the Trojans.

No link. So I will believe it when I see it.

I'm sure we can handle the loss of giving up 43 points a game against the likes of OU, ISU, Texas and Oklahoma State. Whats a million here and there. We have lost what 2 coaches to Houston so far, Tyron Carrier, Doug Belk. Hopefully Wickline follows soon.

If Gibson leaves on his own, we owe nothing. I am thinking he will leave. Once they are all gone, our coach will be given more money to hire better coaches. Just got to get Gibby out. I think Wickline stays in some capacity. We will see about others.

Belk can’t coach. Probably the worst cornerback coach in country. He was only hired to be the token south recruiter if you know what I mean. He was overatted anyway. Most of his recruits were going to be bad leftovers from GA anyway. He may hit on 1/4 of those recruits down there. That’s all he was going to do.

Neal Brown will recruit better than Dana. Neal will create a winning culture at WVU and land most top in state kids from WV. Better Kentucky players will start coming as well. They will get some good players from the south as well. Border states Ohio, PA, VA, MD and JUCO will get better for WVU as well.

Dana was 61-41 at WVU 2nd most wins in WVU history. Granted it does not bother me he is gone but don't act like he was a piece of shit losing every game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT