ADVERTISEMENT

Why would our fans

Once again Rootcanal is checking on my dick.
You talk a lot about another man's dick, sweetheart

There are numerous topics of you trolling WVU.
From recruiting to academics. Just admit it and everyone would be much better.
You cannot. You are a liar. Pretty much lie about everything.

CMU education but don't know there from their, your from you're and to, too and two
Even a WVU graduate knows the differences.

Let’s it go Texass. You’re digging for crap. 1000s of posts and you’re using a few for your irrelevant narrative. Honestly over half of my posts are trolling goofballs like you.

Let’s it go Texass. You’re digging for crap. 1000s of posts and you’re using a few for your irrelevant narrative. Honestly over half of my posts are trolling goofballs like you.

Thought I was 5-0. Get it correct, poor

You are a troll. If you can admit this I may believe you are this person you claim and leave you alone

Once again Rootcanal is checking on my dick.
You talk a lot about another man's dick, sweetheart

You’ve been fairly appropriate recently Texass. But your racist homophobe personality usually comes out sooner or later. Here ya go again.

You’ve been fairly appropriate recently Texass. But your racist homophobe personality usually comes out sooner or later. Here ya go again.

Are you finally repenting your trolling ways or what.
Seems like you have an obsession with 5-0, Texass, WVU and the Big 12.
Are you upset that the Big 12 wanted WVU. If they didn't want Louisville I doubt they would want Pitt.

Don't play the victim Greggy.
Are you a gay minority or something.

Thought I was 5-0. Get it correct, poor

You are a troll. If you can admit this I may believe you are this person you claim and leave you alone

I make over a half mill per year. I will bet you $1000 that I do if you want to go there too. Lot acct, CMU, paycheck, ect. I can stick down your throat haha. Your post is why I enjoy trolling you. You leave me alone haha? Dude I’ll keep this for the next several years.

I make over a half mill per year. I will bet you $1000 that I do if you want to go there too. Lot acct, CMU, paycheck, ect. I can stick down your throat haha. Your post is why I enjoy trolling you. You leave me alone haha? Dude I’ll keep this for the next several years.

You aren't trolling anyone.
You are only trolling yourself.

Have no time for poors like you Greggy.

Are you finally repenting your trolling ways or what.
Seems like you have an obsession with 5-0, Texass, WVU and the Big 12.
Are you upset that the Big 12 wanted WVU. If they didn't want Louisville I doubt they would want Pitt.

Don't play the victim Greggy.
Are you a gay minority or something.

I’m alpha 5-0. You’re beta. Living the dream. You are a racist pig that happens to be homophobic.

Greggy = 5-0. Dude you’ve always been my puppet and always will.

What a lowlife.
Think everyone feels sorry for you now.

We all just see an insecure grown man who behaves like he is 13.
Time to grow up and move out of Mama's house. She won't be there forever.

What a lowlife.
Think everyone feels sorry for you now.

We all just see an insecure grown man who behaves like he is 13.
Time to grow up and move out of Mama's house. She won't be there forever.

You have no “we” ya delusional punk. My mom lives in my Florida home. Don’t you get bored or discouraged being humiliated on this site? LOL you’re on defense.

You have no “we” ya delusional punk. My mom lives in my Florida home. Don’t you get bored or discouraged being humiliated on this site? LOL you’re on defense.

Think I hit a nerve there. Must be the truth.

Time to grow up and take care of your mother Greggy. Get off the internet and do something with yourself. The less I see you the more respect I will have for you. Right now you spend way too much time on here supposedly trolling.
You aren't royalty here. Just a pissant that we kick around for fun.

If Greggy was out there banging Perfect 10s, golfing around the world, driving a brand new Mercedes and making 500K he wouldn't have time to post so much.

Only people who post on here all the time are people who are retired or have nothing else to do. Greg says he works so he must be the latter.

The less he post the more I believe his story. The more he post the more I believe he is a liar.
Common sense.

Think I hit a nerve there. Must be the truth.

Time to grow up and take care of your mother Greggy. Get off the internet and do something with yourself. The less I see you the more respect I will have for you. Right now you spend way too much time on here supposedly trolling.
You aren't royalty here. Just a pissant that we kick around for fun.

Clean, rinse and repeat haha. 5-0 I must have left some dents on you. And for that......I’m sorry!

One day he will figure this out.....

even if he makes half a million....how insecure must he be to have to post it....

gregor has issues so deep that I bet we have no idea how deep they really run.

I just post facts. That’s what makes my posting interesting to some. If someone said haha you don’t make a mill per year I’d say I don’t but congrats if you do. Someone calls me a poor I stuff facts down his throat. Someone calls out my education I stuff facts down his throat. You know what I’m saying. This site is weird but fun. You keep coming back so you must enjoy as well.

If Greggy was out there banging Perfect 10s, golfing around the world, driving a brand new Mercedes and making 500K he wouldn't have time to post so much.

Only people who post on here all the time are people who are retired or have nothing else to do. Greg says he works so he must be the latter.

The less he post the more I believe his story. The more he post the more I believe he is a liar.
Common sense.

Incredibly you are 100% correct about me in your first sentence. Now you’re catching on. The next few years will be a blast.

You are so thirsty to be "respected" on a message board it just screams lowlife.

Banging two 5's in a row doesn't equal a 10, Greggor.

Common sense.

Greg is an irritant but he is more honest than you and your many false usernames, townes.

For example, attending CMU and being self-employed, and his club membership all seem to be true. I think hes just good at getting under your skin.

Perhaps if you didnt reward him with a reaction?

LittleLimpDickHead/FakeTexasDude/TVZ...love knowing how much brain space I take up for you. This is beginning to be enjoyable. Love exposing a loser like you. LOL
Don't forget about WVPride304 or whatever similar handle that he formerly used before it was banned.

Reactions: Rootmaster
As i said you are now so flustered that you are not only laughed at...but pitied. Poor LittleLimpDickHead...in his/her/its fuzzy booted jammies.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
DefensiveSlipperyEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT