ADVERTISEMENT

Why is McCabe requesting immunity for testimony?

I wasn’t on here, but I assume the corruption talk was present during the Bush years as wel? We don’t believe this corruption was started solely by Obama, right?

I mean, silent government takes a while to come of age to this level.

Well that means you have no cognitive abilities to figure some stuff out then. Dumb or insane, take your pick.
As I stated, they only care for the system when the system backs their feelings. Facts be damned. lol

Well that means you have no cognitive abilities to figure some stuff out then. Dumb or insane, take your pick.
If you’re saying that Bill Clinton meeting with Lynch, trying to convince her that the email was going to effect the election, and that influenced Lynch to drop hot pursuit, is corruption.....then that’s one thing.

But casting a blanket statement out over all high ranking officials in at least three agencies without any legitimate evidence is different, imo.

I wasn’t on here, but I assume the corruption talk was present during the Bush years as wel? We don’t believe this corruption was started solely by Obama, right?

I mean, silent government takes a while to come of age to this level.
Patriot Act.

Obama’s admin weaponized it for political use.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
If you’re saying that Bill Clinton meeting with Lynch, trying to convince her that the email was going to effect the election, and that influenced Lynch to drop hot pursuit, is corruption.....then that’s one thing.

But casting a blanket statement out over all high ranking officials in at least three agencies without any legitimate evidence is different, imo.

The DOJ allowed Hillbag to destroy evidence(laptops, mobile devices) and sift through her own emails. They did not go on-scene and take the server in question. They did not interview her under oath. They granted immunity to most of those that should've been under investigation.

Compare and contrast to Trump campaign/admin treatment.

The DOJ allowed Hillbag to destroy evidence(laptops, mobile devices) and sift through her own emails. They did not go on-scene and take the server in question. They did not interview her under oath. They granted immunity to most of those that should've been under investigation.

Compare and contrast to Trump campaign/admin treatment.
And Congress didn’t clean it up

Admiral Rogers - pages 83-4 Link

"On March 9, 2016, DOJ oversight personnel conducting a minimization review at the FBI’s [Redacted] learned that the FBI had disclosed raw FISA information, including but not limited to Section 702-acquired information, to a [Redacted] Compliance Report at 92 [Redacted] and "is largely staffed by private contractors" [Redacted] certain [Redacted] contractors had access to raw FISA information on FBI storage systems [Redacted]"

More than articles on Breitbart and interwebs know it alls
They legit chose to not prosecute Clinton with a mountain of evidence ranging from obstruction to mishandling of classified material. There is zero reason that woman and most of her inner circle shouldn’t be indicted.

The Obama administration as a whole actively sidestepped the records retention laws by using pseudonym emails thereby negating FOIA. There are texts between agents actively talking about guarding against FOIA. Look at the stuff that comes out daily. That whole administration was a cesspool of absolute shit. They make Trump look like a foul mouthed choir boy. You guys are being conditioned to the reality over time.

Imagine if everything we know to be true today was released and made public right when the discussion of Trump and collusion began. And, we still don’t know 75% of what we should. But imagine, if that had come out all at once and not dripped over the course of the last year and half. Hahahahaha GTFOH, the republic would have burned to the ground. Instead, we have to rely on leaks from Congressional staffers and disgruntled agency folks to come out. That’s not ok.

The story just keeps changing and changing. With each new revelation, you friggin sheep just crow on and on about Mueller’s investigation and laugh off each incident. Then, the information is released via a Congressional dump for all to read and you’ve already spun your narrative and can ignore it. Then the next, rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Airport
They legit chose to not prosecute Clinton with a mountain of evidence ranging from obstruction to mishandling of classified material. There is zero reason that woman and most of her inner circle shouldn’t be indicted.

The Obama administration as a whole actively sidestepped the records retention laws by using pseudonym emails thereby negating FOIA. There are texts between agents actively talking about guarding against FOIA. Look at the stuff that comes out daily. That whole administration was a cesspool of absolute shit. They make Trump look like a foul mouthed choir boy. You guys are being conditioned to the reality over time.

Imagine if everything we know to be true today was released and made public right when the discussion of Trump and collusion began. And, we still don’t know 75% of what we should. But imagine, if that had come out all at once and not dripped over the course of the last year and half. Hahahahaha GTFOH, the republic would have burned to the ground. Instead, we have to rely on leaks from Congressional staffers and disgruntled agency folks to come out. That’s not ok.

The story just keeps changing and changing. With each new revelation, you friggin sheep just crow on and on about Mueller’s investigation and laugh off each incident. Then, the information is released via a Congressional dump for all to read and you’ve already spun your narrative and can ignore it. Then the next, rinse and repeat.
Baaaa baaaa

So I’m supposed to what?...take my truth pill from a patchwork of “evidence” revealed by you and THE? Plug into FOX, and pretend it’s not driven by the same motivating factors as other media? Set up a twatter account and follow all the right people? assume Trump is a becon of truth?

I’m not at all happy about the email thing. Private server, missing emails, Bill and Loraetta’s rendezvous, and I’m glad to see moves being made to uncover exactly what happened.

I’m open to the idea of FBI and DOJ corruption. I’m waiting for a disclosure of some type of findings to confirm or refute the narrative that has been pressed into the public this last year. Don’t act like a narrative that destroys the reputation of a democratic President and helps the cause of conservative Republicans isn’t something unbelievable.

And can you, at some fvcking point, stop with the Trump is a victim thing please? Yes yes yes....the media doesn’t like the big mouthed, big head, name in gold letters prick......I don’t, I don’t even think YOU do. Not surprising to me that reporters everywhere (not just in the US) want to see that man go away.

If all is what you non sheep real thinkers is, than we should see some change. If it’s Trump master truth himself that illuminates the evidence or findings.....That little Sessions elf creature....the new FBI head (I really hope Trump didn’t just appoint ANOTHER corrupt guy to that position).....this Horowitz hurricane of pain that’s approaching SOON.....or another method......there’s got to be more concrete information coming, no?

Until then, I’m not making any predictions, and I don’t want any spiked Kool-aid either, thanks.

So I’m supposed to what?...take my truth pill from a patchwork of “evidence” revealed by you and THE? Plug into FOX, and pretend it’s not driven by the same motivating factors as other media? Set up a twatter account and follow all the right people? assume Trump is a becon of truth?
My answer is be skeptical and pissed off that there exists multiple standards of justice. Don’t accept it and don’t make excuses for it.
And can you, at some fvcking point, stop with the Trump is a victim thing please? Yes yes yes....the media doesn’t like the big mouthed, big head, name in gold letters prick......I don’t, I don’t even think YOU do. Not surprising to me that reporters everywhere (not just in the US) want to see that man go away.
I can’t stand him, but I’m liking the animosity with the media, the forcing of people to think beyond being told what to think, and the constant challenging of the status quo. We’ve not seen a time where the country is more engaged politically, at least in my life time.

If all is what you non sheep real thinkers is, than we should see some change. If it’s Trump master truth himself that illuminates the evidence or findings.....That little Sessions elf creature....the new FBI head (I really hope Trump didn’t just appoint ANOTHER corrupt guy to that position).....this Horowitz hurricane of pain that’s approaching SOON.....or another method......there’s got to be more concrete information coming, no?
I don’t think we will get resolution at the extreme in any case. It wouldn’t be good for the economy.

My answer is be skeptical and pissed off that there exists multiple standards of justice. Don’t accept it and don’t make excuses for it.
I can’t stand him, but I’m liking the animosity with the media, the forcing of people to think beyond being told what to think, and the constant challenging of the status quo. We’ve not seen a time where the country is more engaged politically, at least in my life time.

I don’t think we will get resolution at the extreme in any case. It wouldn’t be good for the economy.
All solid points that I can’t disagree with at all

Lol, Trump can do no wrong with all the pussies he has grabbed on here. Everyone is corrupt except him and his MAGA hat wearing rubes, who admires that kind of insecure lying bullshit?

Lol, Trump can do no wrong with all the pussies he has grabbed on here. Everyone is corrupt except him and his MAGA hat wearing rubes, who admires that kind of insecure lying bullshit?
You really are confused......no one has EVER said Trump can do no wrong. You appear to be the "rube" that admires insecure lying bullshit. You are a close minded "buffoon".

You really are confused......no one has EVER said Trump can do no wrong. You appear to be the "rube" that admires insecure lying bullshit. You are a close minded "buffoon".
Outside of his twats....no rightwinger on here has knocked him for ANYTHING else

Outside of his tweeting, there isn’t much to knock him for. I mean, Mueller’s report isn’t out so...
His mouth? His lying? His con jobs? His lack of respect for people that should receive it? Shameless branding of his name?

Can someone tap me out and take over? Whew

Surely you're not surprised the Clinton machine and the DNC hatched this entire plot and used their access to the levers of government to both execute it and cover it up? You genuinely are surprised by that, or the fact the media has totally whiffed on the story?

Surely you're not surprised the Clinton machine and the DNC hatched this entire plot and used their access to the levers of government to both execute it and cover it up? You genuinely are surprised by that, or the fact the media has totally whiffed on the story?
None of it is surprising. Neither is what is coming, either.

Guns, ammo, supplies, bug out/hunker down plan. Everyone should have one. Thanks insane Democrats.

Reactions: atlkvb
None of it is surprising. Neither is what is coming, either.

Guns, ammo, supplies, bug out/hunker down plan. Everyone should have one. Thanks insane Democrats.
What really surprises me is why anyone pays any attention to anything the media reports today? They have zero credibility, dragging us daily over hot coals pimpin' this bogus story the past 3 years when Trump was accused of "collusion", now totally ignoring who the real "collusion" party is?

Scoundrels...incompetent...liars...blasphemers...enemies of the people just as DJT pegged them.

I was right about the fake news media then, and these stories now prove it.
iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT