ADVERTISEMENT

Why has this troll "JustCallMeDad" not been dealt with on here?

Because I am calling some of you out for making WVU look horrible.

Watch the video. One of your players was bumped probably about ten times but he kept his cool and kept 2 players from going into the fans.

He was in the right and Harris especially was in the wrong.

You don't defend your players when they clearly made a mistake.

Not to bring another issue on here but in November OU played KU.

KU's captains wouldn't shake hands with OU's players. This is something that happens before every game.

Mayfield made an obscene gesture towards KU's players because he felt disrespected.

KU's fans were mixed on the entire situation.
This is why those players lost their captaincy because they did not represent KU by disrespecting OU.
They didn't defend their players because they are from KU they called out their players because they represented their state and university in a poor manner.

Harris shouldn't have taken a swing at the fan who bumped him from behind, no matter how inept the Tech administration was ie. fan control and lack of security.

You are the same dipshit troll that has been here for months.

Your only purpose is to troll and get responses.

Why Vernon allows goofs like you and your multiple accounts is beyond me...even on the free board.

So.....

Harris had his minutes cut yesterday and only played 16 and loss his starting position.

It sounds like a frustrated kid. If you cannot admit this I don't know if I can help you.

You don't take out your emotions on the back of a fellow college student's head.

So.....

Harris had his minutes cut yesterday and only played 16 and loss his starting position.

It sounds like a frustrated kid. If you cannot admit this I don't know if I can help you.

You don't take out your emotions on the back of a fellow college student's head.
You and your buddies are seriously grasping at straws. Harris knew his minutes would be cut with Esa's return. Actually he played more than most thought he would, probably including himself.

You and your buddies are seriously grasping at straws. Harris knew his minutes would be cut with Esa's return. Actually he played more than most thought he would, probably including himself.

Doesn't mean he wasn't frustrated by the situation.

It is circumstantial evidence that this kid should not be apart of any Big XII program until he learns how to conduct himself like a student athlete.

He has been a model student athletic in his short tenure in Morgantown and I figure he's conduct after being bumped on the court by an opposing fan isn't going to be his undoing.

He has been a model student athletic in his short tenure in Morgantown and I figure he's conduct after being bumped on the court by an opposing fan isn't going to be his undoing.

Another West Virginia player was bumped by around ten students but he kept his cool and prevented the situation from escalating.

It is a telling sign of West Virginia to have all their fans protecting the player who caused the situation instead of the one who was preventing it from getting out of hand.
You are not in the Big East anymore. That kind of behavior is not tolerated.

this kid should not be apart of any Big XII program until he learns how to conduct himself like a student athlete.

You mean like this girl?

Screen-Shot-2016-11-01-at-4.42.54-AM.png

Mizzou fans did not boo Anthony Wheeler and Mizzou fans hate Texas but they gave the player the chance to be appreciated after his ejection.
Unlike WVU who booed a player who was just playing football.
Shows how classless your fanbase is and by defending Wes Harris your fanbase has embarrassed itself again.
My UVA friends are totally correct about your university and fans. Totally low class and cannot understand simple morality.

Last edited:
so what are u wanting to happen Harris get kicked off the team?

Harris should be held accountable for his actions.

I think Huggins and WVU are the best ones to handle this situation.
I am sure WVU will announce a suspension tomorrow.
No one wants to ruin this kid's chance at a college education. What is important is that Wes Harris learns proper behavior. How to behave himself like a student athlete.
Similar to the player who was bumped by 10 fans but he kept his cool and kept other players from attacking the fans.

Whatever you do moderator... Don't ban this troll. Continue to let him and others like him chase away what little traffic there is here to begin with.

Reactions: Bronco-eer
At least the TT security protected press row and the basket. What did they think, the fans were gonna tear down the goal, or cut the net?

My UVA friends are totally correct about your university and fans. Totally low class and cannot understand simple morality.
This explains a lot about you. Life is short. You need to do a much better job of choosing your friends. Uva has never had a problem with our fan behavior. Ask your friend about their high class band.

Dang people, it’s just a message board. I don’t know why some of you all take it so serious. I would hate to see how offended and snowflakish your get in real life when people disagree with you

(Post is not directed toward MountaineerWV but at some of the others that supposedly cry out that they have an ignore list)

I’m sure Vernon will ban the trolls when it gets too bad. Vernon’s done it for years and knows when to give people hammer and when to let free speech happen and discussion and dialogue between differing sides.

Harris should be held accountable for his actions.
Go away you know nothing little high school freshman. Your ignorance of everything is now well understood, so you can move on and harass little junior high girls. Have fun!!! Idiot...

I think Huggins and WVU are the best ones to handle this situation.
I am sure WVU will announce a suspension tomorrow.
No one wants to ruin this kid's chance at a college education. What is important is that Wes Harris learns proper behavior. How to behave himself like a student athlete.
Similar to the player who was bumped by 10 fans but he kept his cool and kept other players from attacking the fans.

Mizzou fans did not boo Anthony Wheeler and Mizzou fans hate Texas but they gave the player the chance to be appreciated after his ejection.
Unlike WVU who booed a player who was just playing football.
Shows how classless your fanbase is and by defending Wes Harris your fanbase has embarrassed itself again.

F*&k you and the horse you rode in on...
PS "Pitt Still Sucks"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT