ADVERTISEMENT

Why can't Trump "fans" follow his lead?

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
Here is a brief summary of his speech....

President-elect Donald Trump said first lady Michelle Obama "must have been talking about the past" when she said there's no sense of hope after his election.

Trump, speaking Saturday at the final rally of his post election "thank you" tour, then resisted escalating the spat further, suggesting "she made that statement not meaning it the way it came out."

But as Trump praised the Obamas for treating him so nicely when he visited the White House shortly after the election, many in the Mobile, Alabama, crowd booed the first family.

So, Trump is given the attempt at "unity" (See....I can give him credit when he DESERVES IT).....but his supporters want nothing of "unity".

Last edited:
Maybe they should, maybe President Obama should have set the same example in regards to President Bush.

15590282_10158271536210354_4717710297563509920_n.jpg

So, Trump is given the attempt at "unity" (See....I can give him credit when he DESERVES IT).....but his supporters want nothing of "unity".

Elections have consequences, Democrats will just have to go to the back of the bus.

President-elect Donald Trump said first lady Michelle Obama "must have been talking about the past" when she said there's no sense of hope after his election.

Trump, speaking Saturday at the final rally of his post election "thank you" tour, then resisted escalating the spat further, suggesting "she made that statement not meaning it the way it came out."

But as Trump praised the Obamas for treating him so nicely when he visited the White House shortly after the election, many in the Mobile, Alabama, crowd booed the first family.

Trump's campaign from day 1 disparaged everything and everybody. Mexicans, muslems, Iowans, women, you name it and his fans love it. That won't change.

Trump's campaign from day 1 disparaged everything and everybody. Mexicans, muslems, Iowans, women, you name it and his fans love it. That won't change.

Michele Obama's comments were childish and showed a lack of grace. I remember during the 2008 campaign when she said that this was the first time she was proud of her country. Well, I guess she takes that pride back now.

Can you imagine Laura or Barbara Bush saying that about Obama? No way. They are classy ladies that respect the office. Not so of Michele.

Do you think Democrats and Hillary supporters are practicing or espousing "unity"?

Do you think Democrats and Hillary supporters are practicing or espousing "unity"?
Probably not. But the onus is on the winning side to offer the olive branch and show leadership on becoming more unified. Your comment is nothing more than your usual deflection.

Probably not. But the onus is on the winning side to offer the olive branch and show leadership on becoming more unified. Your comment is nothing more than your usual deflection.
What deflection? I think Trump has been very gracious toward President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.

President-elect Donald Trump “doesn’t know much,” former President Bill Clinton told a local newspaper earlier this month, but “one thing he does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him.” The former president confirmed that he had, in fact, received a phone call from Trump on the day after the election and that the Manhattan billionaire was strangely cordial, “like it was 15 years ago” when he was friendly with the Clintons and would socialize with them.
On the question of Russian cyberattacks damaging the candidacy of his wife, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, the former president said “you would need to have a single-digit IQ not to recognize what was going on.” But he blamed FBI Director James Comey for her loss, telling those gathered around him that he had “cost her the election”.

100% agree. Act like you've been there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT