ADVERTISEMENT

Who else wants Biden to stay in the race?

Does it matter the lying Dems will lie, cheat steal and back stab anyone! Dem americans need to realize they are just pawns in their game! Enough is enough! Audults in control, transparency, the buck stops here…please what a bunch of BS!

don't care....

as long as we catch them cheating during the election...

GSNziSjXkAABxcy

Reactions: Eagle25427
It's a lot of double-edged swords from my point of view.

I want Biden to stay in office, whether he drops out or not, simply because the alternative is waaaaaaaaaaay worse.

To drop out means the Democrats will have a true civil war on their hand. First, they will be stuck with endorsing the DEI candidate they nominated for VP, whom NOBODY likes and believes can beat Trump as she is even less liked than Biden. Therefore, its a guaranteed loss, the same as if Joe stays in until the end.

If they circumvent her, they lose their largest base (and prove how corruptibly racist they truly are) and lose ANY chance of winning a national election for years to come. Yet, in order to win, they would have to nominate a candidate like Newsome. He is the only one in the party now that has both a national name as well as some charisma - something the Dems need because their policies, outside of a few, are generally failures for most people.

Newsome, though slick and shady, knows his best chances arrive in 28. I believe at this point that most Dems see this election as a lost cause so he's not going to throw his hat in the ring.

There really is no viable choice other than Biden. He sees that and only has to wait it out. The anti-Trumpers of both parties will both stay home as they see no candidate on the ticket to vote for. Trump probably wins close to 300 electoral votes this go around.

If there was a solid moderate third party candidate, this election would be THE one to be in. They wouldn't win, but would pull a lot of support from both parties and possibly become grassroots viable enough to play a role in 28.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
It's a lot of double-edged swords from my point of view.

I want Biden to stay in office, whether he drops out or not, simply because the alternative is waaaaaaaaaaay worse.

To drop out means the Democrats will have a true civil war on their hand. First, they will be stuck with endorsing the DEI candidate they nominated for VP, whom NOBODY likes and believes can beat Trump as she is even less liked than Biden. Therefore, its a guaranteed loss, the same as if Joe stays in until the end.

If they circumvent her, they lose their largest base (and prove how corruptibly racist they truly are) and lose ANY chance of winning a national election for years to come. Yet, in order to win, they would have to nominate a candidate like Newsome. He is the only one in the party now that has both a national name as well as some charisma - something the Dems need because their policies, outside of a few, are generally failures for most people.

Newsome, though slick and shady, knows his best chances arrive in 28. I believe at this point that most Dems see this election as a lost cause so he's not going to throw his hat in the ring.

There really is no viable choice other than Biden. He sees that and only has to wait it out. The anti-Trumpers of both parties will both stay home as they see no candidate on the ticket to vote for. Trump probably wins close to 300 electoral votes this go around.

If there was a solid moderate third party candidate, this election would be THE one to be in. They wouldn't win, but would pull a lot of support from both parties and possibly become grassroots viable enough to play a role in 28.
A lot of people are underestimating the impact RFK is gonna have on this election. He won’t win. He won’t come close. But he is gonna take away a lot of votes. Question is, is it from Trump or Biden? Just my opinion

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT