ADVERTISEMENT

White man literally burns himself alive for Palestine and leftists still hate him for being white.

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
DarrenJBeattie

Some poor idiot set himself on fire to make some kind of pro palestinian statement.

Leaving aside the fact that the cause is a foolish one, this dramatic gesture reflects a grave misunderstanding of prevailing media ecosystem.

It is simply impossible today to make a "statement" of any enduring gravity, a permanence of the sort achieved by Thích Quảng Đức, whose self-immolation protesting Diệm achieved photo of the year status in the early 60s.

Nothing like this is possible---every statement, every gesture, no matter how seemingly "serious" will at best be allowed to try on a handful of outfits graciously provided by the commentariat's take machine, only to be quickly worn out and flushed away in the phantasmagoria of the news cycle.

In two weeks no one will be talking about this, in two months no one will remember or care.

This is not Thích Quảng Đức and this is certainly not Mishima, whose suicide is equal parts overrated and misunderstood for that matter.

---Contrary to popular understanding, Mishima was heterosexual, wrote great novels, and wanted to make Japan great again. And he didn’t kill himself — he posted on Facebook that he had information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton

GHNxMzSWMAAFJKG

I think legacy media and social media is literally driving people crazy and the guy burning himself to death is the latest example. This person literally set himself on fire and is now dead. I feel confident in saying that when he was considering doing this, he thought the reaction would be world fame and a big effect on politics and all that stuff. Instead, the effect was a blip on the national news and then it's done and over.

A guy was driven crazy to the point that he burned himself to death because he thought it would make a big splash and instead it made now splash at all. And now he's dead. And nobody (other than his family and friends) care that he burned himself to death. And legacy media and social media march on unaffected.

I think legacy media and social media is literally driving people crazy and the guy burning himself to death is the latest example. This person literally set himself on fire and is now dead. I feel confident in saying that when he was considering doing this, he thought the reaction would be world fame and a big effect on politics and all that stuff. Instead, the effect was a blip on the national news and then it's done and over.

A guy was driven crazy to the point that he burned himself to death because he thought it would make a big splash and instead it made now splash at all. And now he's dead. And nobody (other than his family and friends) care that he burned himself to death. And legacy media and social media march on unaffected.

His social media was full of far left and DEI talking points. This is how MAO Struggle Session and Propaganda work. That's what screwed him up mentally. It's being done on purpose. Teaching people about all that is how you prevent it.

People need to listen to her warning. She's right.

DEI Training Reminds me of "Struggle Session"​

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT