ADVERTISEMENT

Where is that commitment to “rule of law” and the Constitution on the right when discussing what happened a year ago?

I personally know of one individual, works for a government law enforcement agency, that was at the Jan 6th protest. There specifically to act as an undercover agent. The government knew enough ahead of time to get undercover agents in the crowd.

This same individual also was in crowds during the BLM protests in DC the prior summer.

Having undercover agents or informants at these events isn't a problem. Used all the time. It becomes a problem if those individuals are encouraging others to break the law. That's a huge problem if true and people have questions. Members of Congress and the Senate have a duty of oversight. It needs to be looked into.

No, I don't see that at all. I see them ruining what we had created over 200 years in a very short period.
You'd have to be blind, deaf and stupid to not see what's been happening since the Affirmative Action President was elected.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
You'd have to be blind, deaf and stupid to not see what's been happening since the Affirmative Action President was elected.
Move along… Crime is up and so are gas prices/inflation. Babies cant be fed unless they are crossing at the border. Covid has not been eradicated as promised. But just keep moving along. Nothing to see here.

Reactions: atlkvb and Airport
It seems the things I admired most about conservative Americans (fiscal responsibility, unrelenting commitment to the rule of law, and unbiased adherence to our Constitution) all went out the window with your last party leader.

I love the passion for this nation that was exhibited on Jan 6th last year, I love the showing of political power by the people, I love the “damn the torpedoes” sentiment by everyday people when they feel like our elections are not honest.

Truth is….there a lot about Jan 6th last year that makes me feel good about our country. That is, until I realize that the end goal of many of the protesters (and the loser ex-President himself) was to overturn the election, and destroy the most important process of our democratic nation.

Over the last year, all ive heard is an argument that these actions were justified, without ANY actual evidence of election fraud. An argument supported by only a flailing desire to support one man’s bs claim of being the only real patriot in DC. A man that has cut every corner possible to build a financial empire based on the illusion of quality, and a political movement based on the illusion of truth and intention.

Please Republicans, find a leader that better represents that passion that makes me feel good about our nation, that actually has an unbiased commitment to law, and seeks to re-establish a government of the people, for the people, and by all the people - left and right.

Biden isnt the answer, neither is Harris (as much as i liked her previously - her tenure as VP has proven she is no different than the rest of the shifty, slimy, empty soul fools on hill). And i dont see the democrats going for someone positive for our nation like Gabbard, when “beating Trump” keeps getting pushed to the top of the priority list.

The nation really needs conservatives to be actual conservatives right now.
Where was the National Guard while Jan 6 protest was occurring?? Oh, Nearly forgot. Pelosi and the DC mayor refused to call them into action....

Come on, man. Those people who smashed windows and went in to offices weren't part of any "setup".
As others stated, there were idiots who followed along. However, it’s hard to believe many were allowed through. At least the video’s I’ve seen. Imo there were a lot of questionable people there from all sides

Catching onto what exactly? The desire for Bannon and the like to establish chaos and fear, so they can arise to power and destroy those that dare go against them?
You are backing the wrong men here. Im not saying to “go liberal”, im just saying these guys are not in it for you, or this nation.
The irony of this coming from you. Hahaha. Take a look in the mirror moron. You believe whatever your handlers tell you to believe.

Yeah, the kid is a moron.

He writes eloquently and sounds so believable talking about respect for the Constitution and Law and order.

But he's as disingenuous as the folks who claimed they were "saving Democracy" when they illegally spied on Trump, lied to the FISA courts to do it, and he to this day refuses to call out the folks who trampled on our Constitution and broke the Law with impunity.

He has zero credibility...zero. I don't believe a word he says. He's nothing but a partisan hack. Ignore him.

Cannot believe any conservative American would still back Trump if they saw even some of the evidence shown last night.

Cannot believe any conservative American would still back Trump if they saw even some of the evidence shown last night.

Oh look, it's the predator pos who wants to talk to kids about sex who is lecturing the rest of us. GFYS

I typically always side with the one that’s not making me choose a side through coercion. I like that the House members were scared. They got a short glimpse into what it’s like being on the business end of their policies. There’s millions of people terrified right now about things that matter, like inflation, gas prices, a cooling housing market, impending recession, and I guess just for shiggles, food shortages.

I can’t believe anyone would actually watch that farce and think serious people actually care. If Trump runs in 24, he’ll win. Hopefully, it’s DeSantis, but either way, we’re going to continue to lose for 2 more years before this mistake is rectified.

I typically always side with the one that’s not making me choose a side through coercion. I like that the House members were scared. They got a short glimpse into what it’s like being on the business end of their policies. There’s millions of people terrified right now about things that matter, like inflation, gas prices, a cooling housing market, impending recession, and I guess just for shiggles, food shortages.

I can’t believe anyone would actually watch that farce and think serious people actually care. If Trump runs in 24, he’ll win. Hopefully, it’s DeSantis, but either way, we’re going to continue to lose for 2 more years before this mistake is rectified.

We'll get it fixed, but there's going to be a lot of heavy lifting to do to straighten out this train wreck.

Good post though.

Reactions: 30CAT
"Evidence"

Whatever was shown was edited by a Hollywood producer. There was no evidence, this is not a trial, nor a courtroom. It is the third Democratic attempt at impeachment. It will fail also.

I didn't watch it but I'll 100% guarantee they didn't show Trump telling protesters to "march peacefully and patriotically to make their voices known" (exact quote)

Any guesses why that likely ended up being edited out? 😏

Oh look, it's the predator pos who wants to talk to kids about sex who is lecturing the rest of us. GFYS

Takes a Hell of a lot of arrogance to show up here chastising folks over a lack of respect for the Constitution after totally ignoring that bought-and-paid-for phony Russian collusion scam to spy on a sitting President of the opposition party and then use the FBI to lie to the courts about it! Not a word from our "Law and Order" poster about that trashing of our Constitution huh?

Does anyone detect a rank smell of fraud in this thread? 😏

Reactions: 30CAT and wvu2007
Listen numbnut’s, there’s no evidence. If there were, Trump would’ve been indicted. Stop chugging the kook aid. Hurt feelings don’t equal facts.

Listen numbnut’s, there’s no evidence. If there were, Trump would’ve been indicted. Stop chugging the kook aid. Hurt feelings don’t equal facts.

Ask him if he's happy now about that vote for Biden over Trump and watch how quietly he answers? 😂

Ask him if he's happy now about that vote for Biden over Trump and watch how quietly he answers? 😂
Ever notice how msm brainwashes these idiots like boomboom? The msm in the beginning of Trump’s presidency said “He’s got the nuclear launch codes”. Then the next msm station says he’s gonna launch a nuclear weapon. Then we had others chiming in that it was gonna happen. Next thing you know idiots like boomboom the parrot repeating “Trump’s gonna bomb everyone”. I think that fits him. BoomBoom The Parrot

Ever notice how msm brainwashes these idiots like boomboom? The msm in the beginning of Trump’s presidency said “He’s got the nuclear launch codes”. Then the next msm station says he’s gonna launch a nuclear weapon. Then we had others chiming in that it was gonna happen. Next thing you know idiots like boomboom the parrot repeating “Trump’s gonna bomb everyone”. I think that fits him. BoomBoom The Parrot

What else would you expect from someone who has zero credibility and lives in his own reality? Honesty?

Puhleeese😏

The idea of “grooming children” is as ridiculous as the bathroom danger bullshit — you guys are exhausting. It is just surprising that Republicans turn to more legislation, more regulations, more spending to fix another nonproblem. Those reps sure know how to play to the conservative and their frightened, fragile, and bitter frame of mind.
Trump has proven you guys will allow anything as long as they attack those mean liberals.

I think that fits him. BoomBoom The Parrot

In his defense (not that I'm in any way defending his sophistry) I think he sees the country in a much broader view than how it was set up or intended.

He Loves the Freedom we have to self govern, but he wants the country re-imagined into his own reality of what he thinks it should be. The closer we try to stick to running it as it was founded and intended with respect for the traditions and institutions that made it a great nation, the less he wants to do with it.

He absolutely rejects our foundations, and only wants an America that agrees with his version of what he thinks it was meant to be. Of course that in itself is not absolute, and changes depending on how he "feels" relative to the way things stand at any given moment.

Truth to him is only as he sees it, not what it actually is.

Dude is seriously warped.

Last edited:
It seems the things I admired most about conservative Americans (fiscal responsibility, unrelenting commitment to the rule of law, and unbiased adherence to our Constitution) all went out the window with your last party leader.

I love the passion for this nation that was exhibited on Jan 6th last year, I love the showing of political power by the people, I love the “damn the torpedoes” sentiment by everyday people when they feel like our elections are not honest.

Truth is….there a lot about Jan 6th last year that makes me feel good about our country. That is, until I realize that the end goal of many of the protesters (and the loser ex-President himself) was to overturn the election, and destroy the most important process of our democratic nation.

Over the last year, all ive heard is an argument that these actions were justified, without ANY actual evidence of election fraud. An argument supported by only a flailing desire to support one man’s bs claim of being the only real patriot in DC. A man that has cut every corner possible to build a financial empire based on the illusion of quality, and a political movement based on the illusion of truth and intention.

Please Republicans, find a leader that better represents that passion that makes me feel good about our nation, that actually has an unbiased commitment to law, and seeks to re-establish a government of the people, for the people, and by all the people - left and right.

Biden isnt the answer, neither is Harris (as much as i liked her previously - her tenure as VP has proven she is no different than the rest of the shifty, slimy, empty soul fools on hill). And i dont see the democrats going for someone positive for our nation like Gabbard, when “beating Trump” keeps getting pushed to the top of the priority list.

The nation really needs conservatives to be actual conservatives right now.
Not sure about Jan 6th but the summer of 2020 was 🔥

Not sure about Jan 6th but the summer of 2020 was 🔥
May I borrow your shovel to clean away some of the dung in that last post?

"Please Republicans, find a leader that better represents that passion that makes me feel good about our nation"....

What the Hell does the acronym MAGA stand for?

"the end goal of many of the protesters (and the loser ex-President himself) was to overturn the election, and destroy the most important process of our democratic nation".

Did we just spend three years and 40 million dollars investigating fake charges by the losing party of collusion which included illegally spying on a sitting President and lying about it with help from the DOJ?

giphy.gif

Reactions: jpoppa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT