ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Jill - what the hell just happened to me?

Walter Brennaneer

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
AA1c0eCN.img

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
Every leftie on this board slobbers over this moron. Their hatred of Trump is more important than seeing our Nation prosper.
The nation is prospering. The Chips act will help our nation prosper. Lowering heath care and drug costs. Massive job creation and more jobs to transition to the future with the clean energy. Big investments in mental health (which you trumpers might benefit from) . Huge investments into American manufacturing, increasing healthcare for Vets that were exposed to burn pits. Your love for donny clouds anything that is good for the country. Also took over after an insurrection. So stop being a clown

The sad thing is, many people would still vote for this dementia addled idiot
And the media and social media are all in for the idiot Biden:

The banhammer drops in real time for those committing wrong think. Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr learned that the hard way when his campaign’s new Instagram account got taken out before it had time to post anything.

Interesting… when we use our TeamKennedy email address to set up @instagram accounts we get an automatic 180-day ban. Can anyone guess why that’s happening?

To silence a major political candidate is profoundly undemocratic. Social media is the modern equivalent of the town square. How can democracy function if only some candidates have access to it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Infirmed 1 : of poor or deteriorated vitality especially : feeble from age 2 : weak of mind, will, or character : irresolute, vacillating 3 : not solid or stable : insecure, aesthetically debilitated, down-and-out effete, enervated, enfeebled faint & feeble, frail, languid, low prostrated, sapped, slight & softened tender.

Gee... that sounds about right!
iu

The nation is prospering. The Chips act will help our nation prosper. Lowering heath care and drug costs. Massive job creation and more jobs to transition to the future with the clean energy. Big investments in mental health (which you trumpers might benefit from) . Huge investments into American manufacturing, increasing healthcare for Vets that were exposed to burn pits. Your love for donny clouds anything that is good for the country. Also took over after an insurrection. So stop being a clown
I always believed you had the lowest IQ on the board. Thanks for confirming it.

The Chips act will help our nation prosper
The majority of our microchip & semi conductor manufacturing is done overseas. The act did nothing to reverse that!

excerpt:
It’s true that leading-edge manufacturing is done exclusively outside the U.S.—much of it in Taiwan—and that poses serious geopolitical risks. But onshoring can’t be a long-term goal for the U.S., given its high manufacturing costs. A one-time $50 billion economic incentive, divvied up into grants no bigger than $3 billion at a time, is not significant enough to motivate onshoring even in the short term, despite what CEOs claim.

Lowering heath care and drug costs.
Health care costs continue to outpace even inflation. There isn't one thing Biden's policies have done to curb escalating health care expenses for most Americans.

excerpt:
HR advisory firm Segal recently projected a 7.4 percent per-person cost increase for open-access preferred-provider plans in 2023, based on responses from almost 80 health insurance providers surveyed during the summer of 2022.

In addition:

• Cost increases for most dental coverages are expected to reach 4 percent, driven by inflation across the U.S.
  • The projected annual cost trend for outpatient prescription drugs is expected to be approaching double-digit levels, the highest rate observed since 2015, mostly driven by price increases and new-to-market specialty drugs.
While actual 2020 benefits cost increases were negative for medical and dental coverage for the first time since Segal has tracked cost trends, due to deferred and eliminated care from the pandemic lockdowns, 2021 trends experienced a spike in the opposite direction—up 14 percent per covered participant, the highest increase in a decade, Segal reported.

Massive job creation
This is the biggest farse you posted. US manufacturing capacity is shirking, not growing. Biden's policies are punishing job creation, not rewarding it!

excerpt:
The Institute for Supply Management (ISM) survey on Monday showed all subcomponents of its manufacturing PMI below the 50 threshold for the first time since 2009. Some economists said this suggested a recession was around the corner, while others said much would depend on the services sector, whose PMI remains consistent with a growing economy. Federal Reserve rate hikes to fight inflation have raised borrowing costs and cooled demand for goods. The ISM's manufacturing PMI fell to 46.3 last month, the lowest level since May 2020, from 47.7 in February. Outside the COVID-19 pandemic, it was the weakest reading since mid-2009.

more jobs to transition to the future with the clean energy.
Perhaps the biggest "lie" in the "build back better" cacophony of lies.... the promise of "new green jobs". A total farce!

excerpt:
With so much ballyhoo, it’s become easy to miss the central, implacable fact about the Green New Deal: It does not exist.

By this, I don’t mean that it hasn’t passed. I mean something more fundamental: Nobody has written it down. Three years after the idea of a Green New Deal broke into the mainstream, you can’t find an authoritative and detailed list of Green New Deal policies anywhere. There is no handbook, no draft legislation, no official report that articulates what belongs in a Green New Deal and what doesn’t.
ig investments in mental health
What "investments"? Biden's polices have kept most Veterans lacking adequate care from easily accessing it!

excerpt:
Biden would like you to believe he solved the backlog scandal. He didn’t. He oversaw the problems that created the mess. Under Biden, veterans trying to get their benefits found that what Biden now takes credit for, led to an even longer claims backlog making them wait years for the benefits they deserve. It took President Donald Trump to push for and sign the first ever appeals modernization legislation to put the VA on a path to permanently fix the claims backlogs that the Obama-Biden administration did not
Huge investments into American manufacturing,
Another lie. US investments in manufacturing are the lowest they've bene in 3 years, and Biden proposed increasing taxes on businesses and corporate profits which will further reduce investments!

excerpt
the U.S. tax code is not currently neutral towards productivity-enhancing investments; instead, the current tax code is biased against them. The existing bias against productivity-enhancing investments produces distortions for firms within and across sectors, ultimately harming the kinds of industries industrial policy proponents want to support. Policymakers do not need to create a bias for manufacturing as Cass suggests—they need to eliminate the bias against it.

increasing healthcare for Vets that were exposed to burn pits.
There isn't anything to suggest Veterans will see the money they've been promised as well as earned. You're just reading WH propaganda.

...and the biggest outrage of all...free health care to illegals, but not for Veterans!

excerpt:
The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.
Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.”

@sammyk (aka "wimpy")

Perhaps I should stay off Left wing mind controlled web sites and stick to eating hamburgers?
iu

Hell, you don't even pay for the burgers you get for free after you lie to get them too! 😏

Last edited:
The majority of our microchip & semi conductor manufacturing is done overseas. The act did nothing to reverse that!

excerpt:
It’s true that leading-edge manufacturing is done exclusively outside the U.S.—much of it in Taiwan—and that poses serious geopolitical risks. But onshoring can’t be a long-term goal for the U.S., given its high manufacturing costs. A one-time $50 billion economic incentive, divvied up into grants no bigger than $3 billion at a time, is not significant enough to motivate onshoring even in the short term, despite what CEOs claim.

Health care costs continue to outpace even inflation. There isn't one thing Biden's policies have done to curb escalating health care expenses for most Americans.

excerpt:
HR advisory firm Segal recently projected a 7.4 percent per-person cost increase for open-access preferred-provider plans in 2023, based on responses from almost 80 health insurance providers surveyed during the summer of 2022.

In addition:

• Cost increases for most dental coverages are expected to reach 4 percent, driven by inflation across the U.S.
  • The projected annual cost trend for outpatient prescription drugs is expected to be approaching double-digit levels, the highest rate observed since 2015, mostly driven by price increases and new-to-market specialty drugs.
While actual 2020 benefits cost increases were negative for medical and dental coverage for the first time since Segal has tracked cost trends, due to deferred and eliminated care from the pandemic lockdowns, 2021 trends experienced a spike in the opposite direction—up 14 percent per covered participant, the highest increase in a decade, Segal reported.

This is the biggest farse you posted. US manufacturing capacity is shirking, not growing. Biden's policies are punishing job creation, not rewarding it!

excerpt:
The Institute for Supply Management (ISM) survey on Monday showed all subcomponents of its manufacturing PMI below the 50 threshold for the first time since 2009. Some economists said this suggested a recession was around the corner, while others said much would depend on the services sector, whose PMI remains consistent with a growing economy. Federal Reserve rate hikes to fight inflation have raised borrowing costs and cooled demand for goods.

Perhaps the biggest "lie" in the "build back better" cacophony of lies.... the promise of "new green jobs". A total farce!

excerpt:
With so much ballyhoo, it’s become easy to miss the central, implacable fact about the Green New Deal: It does not exist.

By this, I don’t mean that it hasn’t passed. I mean something more fundamental: Nobody has written it down. Three years after the idea of a Green New Deal broke into the mainstream, you can’t find an authoritative and detailed list of Green New Deal policies anywhere. There is no handbook, no draft legislation, no official report that articulates what belongs in a Green New Deal and what doesn’t.

What "investments"? Biden's polices have kept most Veterans lacking adequate care from easily accessing it!

excerpt:
Biden would like you to believe he solved the backlog scandal. He didn’t. He oversaw the problems that created the mess. Under Biden, veterans trying to get their benefits found that what Biden now takes credit for, led to an even longer claims backlog making them wait years for the benefits they deserve. It took President Donald Trump to push for and sign the first ever appeals modernization legislation to put the VA on a path to permanently fix the claims backlogs that the Obama-Biden administration did not

Another lie. US investments in manufacturing are the lowest they've bene in 3 years!

excerpt
The ISM's manufacturing PMI fell to 46.3 last month, the lowest level since May 2020, from 47.7 in February. Outside the COVID-19 pandemic, it was the weakest reading since mid-2009.

There isn't anything to suggest Veterans will see the money they've been promised as well as earned. You're just reading WH propaganda.

...and the biggest outrage of all...free health care to illegals, but not for Veterans!

excerpt:
The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.
Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.”

@sammyk (aka "wimpy")

Perhaps I should stay off Left wing mind controlled web sites and stick to eating hamburgers?
iu

Hell, you don't even pay for the burgers you get for free after you lie to get them too! 😏

Good stuff, my fellow American, who loves America and proves it with self-thought and actions.

Eventually, you will once again send sammyk running with his tail tucked, with posts like this.

Unlike you, me and several true Americans who love Constitutional leadership, sammyk loves Pedo-Joe and bleatership.

@sammyk would go down on Pedo-Joe before he puts America first 🇺🇸 and his blind hatred behind him.

Good stuff, my fellow American, who loves America and proves it with self-thought and actions.

Eventually, you will once again send sammyk running with his tail tucked, with posts like this.

Unlike you, me and several true Americans who love Constitutional leadership, sammyk loves Pedo-Joe and bleatership.

@sammyk would go down on Pedo-Joe before he puts America first 🇺🇸 and his blind hatred behind him.
He's good at calling names and culling talking points from the WH propaganda spinmeisters...but he can't defend one thing he voted for. Nothing.

Prove any of that.

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
He can't spell worth a $h!t nor can he define certain words. He claims to be a teacher.

Hollar? 😅😅😅
He is return poster here. If you notice he avoids me like the plague because this isn't the first time I ripped his masculinity off him and took a piss down its throat

• Haha
Prove any of that.
Even if it meant getting rid of Trump once and for all, he couldn't offer one fact checked proof of anything he posted.

It didn't take me more than 15 or 20 minutes to find enough facts to obliterate every talking point he copied from the WH website.😏

• Love
Says the redneck from inbreed hollar
You easily log on here and spew Democrat rhetoric or call names like this, but you NEVER back up what you claim as policy success for the creep YOU voted for. Why not?

Recently I've asked you to back up your Biden boasting and you don't respond to me with any childish name calling...I just hit "send" on my posts and YOU just go mute!
giphy.gif

Why?

Why can't you ever back up what you've voted for? I challenge you again...list one major accomplishment of this worthless administration and kindly supply the factual backup behind your assertion. I'll 100% guarantee you will not because quite frankly you cannot.

I could call you names or mock the Hell out of you but your silence does all the talking for me.

@sammyk (aka "wimpy")
You must enjoy making a fool out of out of me huh atl?
iu

No one believes you, and you make a fool of yourself every time you post on this forum.

• Love

Multiple Justice Department whistleblowers have come forward to Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley as part of his ongoing investigation into the Biden family business practices, according to three sources familiar with the matter, including a former Justice Department tax official.

The sources told CBS News the whistleblower disclosures raised concerns about the Hunter Biden investigation, with allegations including "irregular handling" of evidence and a claim that "standard investigatory procedures were not being followed," allegedly hindering the probe's progress.

Whistleblower disclosures allege FBI procedures not followed in Hunter Biden investigation, sources say​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT