ADVERTISEMENT

Where Are the Geezers Tonight...

Oh, so I'm the one that's Steve Shocky? Last I knew, he was living in the Kanawha Valley, and raising a few young kids. Me, I've been in Michigan going on 20 years.

So, if I"m reading this correctly, I'm guessing CR89 scoured the internet looking for attorneys in Charleston, WV that graduated from Ohio State? He should be banned, since his intentions were to post a picture of another poster without their permission, even though he failed miserably as usual.
I agree completely. Plus she's a libtard.

Oh, so I'm the one that's Steve Shocky? Last I knew, he was living in the Kanawha Valley, and raising a few young kids. Me, I've been in Michigan going on 20 years.
Didn't say you were. Matter of fact, I thought you said that to OSU, but let's not wander off the topic of photos and proof.

Man, you could not be a bigger pussy.
My God, I'd destroy you with one punch. I've seen a pic of you, and you resemble this geek on Revenge of the Nerds:

MV5BNmEzMDg3YmQtMGQ2NS00ZDA4LWFlMWQtMmI4MjgyOWEyNzEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM5MDI2Njg@._V1_.jpg

You see the three-letter word that starts with a "g" and ends with a "y" everywhere, "Roger." Quote a post in which I've even used this three-letter word on this board. Otherwise, shut your whore mouth.

My God, I'd destroy you with one punch. I've seen a pic of you, and you resemble this geek on Revenge of the Nerds:

MV5BNmEzMDg3YmQtMGQ2NS00ZDA4LWFlMWQtMmI4MjgyOWEyNzEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM5MDI2Njg@._V1_.jpg

HAHAHAHA.

You haven't seen a picture of me. If you did, you would be scared to meet me...which I may just give you that opportunity to do some day since you want to punch me. LMAO!

You look just like that geek, Cuntrytard:

Black hair...check
Black glasses...check
Total goober...check

I see toolbox is still posting over and over here looking for acceptance and needing attention from WVU fans.

Saddest thing I have ever seen. A grown man needing attention from strangers on a message board.

I've posted more than 100 times about tOSUGrad90 since he last acknowledged my existence on Planet Earth. Moreover, I've started multiple threads about Ohio State, to which tOSUGrad90 has not responded. I will continue to post incessantly about tOSUGrad90, as he is my one and only obsession.
GFYS, troll.

Didn't say you were. Matter of fact, I thought you said that to OSU, but let's not wander off the topic of photos and proof.
Sorry, coach, but I'm having trouble following along with your posts. I don't recall ever typing out the name Steve Shockey, and certainly know that the Ohio State guy isn't Steve Shockey. Why are you wanting to see pictures of me? Can't say too many men have asked me that before.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Please pay attention to me WVU fans. I need your attention because the only thing in my life is osu football and they suck right now.

Nope...go away and play in the road.

And please don't start anymore threads about me please. One is enough.

Post about somebody...ANYBODY...who cares about you, WVUFraudForever. Your creepy obsession with me is tired.

Sorry, coach, but I'm having trouble following along with your posts. I don't recall ever typing out the name Steve Shockey, and certainly know that the Ohio State guy isn't Steve Shockey. Why are you wanting to see pictures of me? Can't say too many men have asked me that before.
Now, you've gone and done it. The sexual preference police will appear on your front porch soon, but instead of wearing a uniform and badge, he'll be sporting a Stonewall Jackson High School throwback jersey, and a West Virginia State Yellow Jacket hat, but shouting to the heavens that he's really a WVU fan in drag.

Sorry, coach, but I'm having trouble following along with your posts.
1. I don't recall ever typing out the name Steve Shockey, and
2. certainly know that the Ohio State guy isn't Steve Shockey.
3. Why are you wanting to see pictures of me? Can't say too many men have asked me that before.
1. Having trouble ? Go down to the thread titled "Question " and you may have to change your statement.
2. I didn't say he was either. You are the one who brought up Silk's name.
3. And in another thread you and OSU went back and forth threatening to post each other's photos. Like myself, I have seen a few photos of you posted by herd0ne on the CFF. So leave the lame gay smack to the osu.

You claim to know him and can vouch for him, then let's see the proof that he is what he claims to be.

Back to Silk, I thought that he moved from his home in St. Albans to Teays Valley?

Post about somebody...ANYBODY...who cares about you, WVUFraudForever. Your creepy obsession with me is tired.

Your obsession as a suckeye fan posting on a WVU message board 35 times a day is creepy as well.

We are tired of your weird obsession with us.. So go **** yourself.

Go play in the road.

1. Having trouble ? Go down to the thread titled "Question " and you may have to change your statement.
2. I didn't say he was either. You are the one who brought up Silk's name.
3. And in another thread you and OSU went back and forth threatening to post each other's photos. Like myself, I have seen a few photos of you posted by herd0ne on the CFF. So leave the lame gay smack to the osu.

You claim to know him and can vouch for him, then let's see the proof that he is what he claims to be.

Back to Silk, I thought that he moved from his home in St. Albans to Teays Valley?
Sorry coach, but I won't be changing my statement. You started a thread where you called out, Steve, Steve, Steve... So I simply responded thinking you had lost your mind and was concerned about you. I simply then put two and two together, to figure you must have been talking about the other Steve that you idolize. You've gone on record of accusing the Ohio guy of being so many people over the years, I've become somewhat confused by your current rants. Over the years, he's been herd0ne, Silk, myself, TBONE, etc.

It is true, I do know who the Ohio guy is in real life, and everything I've stated is accurate. From Ohio? check... Now in WV? check... Ohio State Fan? unfortunately, check... Practicing lawyer? check

You can choose to believe it or not, but back in the day, when the Ohio guy and myself were going at it over who each of us was, he simply slipped up by talking about his parents one day, and where he goes to visit them from time to time, and that made it simple to figure out. Even a novice could have figured that out, if they chose to do so. Well, any novice outside of CR89.

You don't have to go through all the gibberish, just say that you won't back anything you say up.

Plain and simple and leave it at that.

You don't have to go through all the gibberish, just say that you won't back anything you say up.

Plain and simple and leave it at that.
Why do I need to back up and support the things I've stated multiple times? You've gone on record of saying you couldn't care less about the Ohio guy, and have never stalked him, but yet, you want me to post everything I know about him here on a message board, made up of mostly anonymous posters?

It's against board policy to post pictures, links to people's personal pages, post their names, addresses, and obviously, you know that. If someone wants to provide that information themselves, then they can certainly do so, but I'm not going to be baited into doing something that will get my fine name banned.

I'm really not sure why you cannot accept that there's someone that posts on a board that's from Ohio, graduated from Ohio State U, works as a lawyer in your state, and hates WVU with a passion.

I'm from WV, graduated from various schools within the Mountain State, and I dislike WVU as well. So, it's not that far fetched to believe someone from out of state would hold a disdain for any and everything WVU related.

I wasn't the one threatening to post his photo, but I guess it was entertainment to someone.

You should add people from Penn State to your list. That Blacksmith guy was a hoot.

The Blacksmith's Tools was a BGN legend. He, along with many other profiles was banned, due to the poster with 149,000 posts begging the moderators to can those who abused him.

My God, MichiganHerd has so thoroughly dominated Pestsider in this thread that I don't think that "Roger" will ever recover.

P.S. Good take down of Allen/T-Bone, too, as that old fool destroyed the Outhouse, which was previously an entertaining board until he begged BGN's owners to ban every rival poster.

His BlackSmith's Tools handle in the pre-scandal days was legendary. Even the most delusional of the Fold & Blew fans couldn't say a whole lot to an alleged Penn State fan, given Joe Pa's utter dominance of the Morganholers.

More cheer leading and defending each other.

Cute.
Coach, there's no defending of anything here. I'm simply trying to correct your misleading statements. I've always been honest with you. Additionally, it's a proven fact that you've followed the Ohio guy from board to board, now going on a decade. When the guy from Ohio briefly began posting over on TIM, you showed up almost immediately. Same thing occurred on this very forum. It's no secret that you are infatuated with the guy from Ohio. I would say the best thing to do is to simply own up to it.

I was so glad after signing up on this board over 10 years ago that he finally made it here for me to stalk. I had to wait seven whole years for him to show up.
I started on a ESPN board, was invited to the bullsheet, it got out of control so I went over to the CFF (where Kingcoal showed up). That board was ruined and now I travel back here (a WVU board) and low and behold the same parade of characters with the same MO show up.

You have to give Pestsider credit. He won't surrender, no matter how many of his teeth MichiganHerd has kicked in, or times that he gets humiliated. Pestsider might be the most delusional of all of the Fold & Blew fans (real or fake), and that's quite an accomplishment.

Like I said, you are DELUSIONAL. You wouldn't know the truth, it it was blasted from a canon directly into your wrinkled face.

Ruin this board? If it weren't for MichiganHerd, Tony, and I, this board would cease to exist. Each of us generates more traffic here than all of the delusional WVU homer fans combined.

Coach, I've posted on this forum for many years now. I can't say I ever saw you post here a single time, prior to the Ohio guy beginning to post. Call it a coincidence, but you started posting here about 45 minutes after the Ohio guy started. I also haven't seen you posting on the other forums, primarily MMB and the OT, although you have chimed in a handful of times over the years with an outlandish prediction on MMB.

You've been here since 2009, but yet, I've somehow missed your posts. That begs a question. Does this site have a little girls softball forum that I haven't noticed as existing?

What a lifetime achievement for you.
It has nothing to do with achieving anything, smart a$$. You predicted that I would ruin this board, but the fact is that most of you delusional WVU homer fans wouldn't even bother posting, if I weren't here. This a$$ hole WVUFanForever has been following me around for months now, and no matter how much I ignore her, she begs for my attention every single day. She is even more obsessed with me than you are, which I didn't think was possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT