ADVERTISEMENT

Where Are the Geezers Tonight...

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
who flapped their dentures at me about Iowa's win over Ohio State last season? Iowa thumped Iowa State earlier this season. Oh, and CuntryTard called Ohio State "overrated" on the main board this afternoon. Eat sh!t sandwiches, all of you delusional Fold & Blew homers!

[banana]

who flapped their dentures at me about Iowa's win over Ohio State last season? Iowa thumped Iowa State earlier this season. Oh, and CuntryTard called Ohio State "overrated" on the main board this afternoon. Eat sh!t sandwiches, all of you delusional Fold & Blew homers!

[banana]
we don't care...let that sink in......we don't care...where are you stealing the internet from today?

I see toeshoe is still on a WVU board pretending to be a grown up.

Iowa didn’t “thump” Iowa State, dumbass. And after that game, Iowa State figured out who their best quarterback was. That game was played at Iowa City, not Ames and not a nighttime game where they were fired up to take us down. They even made it a “black out” game when they played us.

Gutless coward CuntryTard makes her first appearance in the Woodshed since Iowa State thumped the Fold & Blew. Texas and Oklahoma will give her more reasons to hide.

Gutless coward CuntryTard makes her first appearance in the Woodshed since Iowa State thumped the Fold & Blew. Texas and Oklahoma will give her more reasons to hide.
And it looks l like Country was right........Ohio state was overrated.

So was No. 6 WVU, but thanks for hiding from this Board since WVU lost, StonedFoldIdiot.

So was No. 6 WVU, but thanks for hiding from this Board since WVU lost, StonedFoldIdiot.
And was I running my mouth about wvu beforehand about our ranking or how great we are? Nope. I rarely post on this board any longer but its satisfying seeing you run your little mouth only to have it bite you in the ass after Purdue whipped that ass. A team eastern Michigan beat. Enjoy the loss

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Purdon't started a different, and much worse, QB vs. Eastern Michigan, Stone Cold Retard. You do rarely post on this board, especially after a humiliating Fold & Blew loss, but I'm so deeply embedded in your tiny brain that you rush to this board after a rare Ohio State loss.

49-20

tenor.gif

Excellent points, Tony, but nothing about Pestsider is fair, intellectual or honest. Moreover, Pestsider is the biggest coward of them all, as he once begged me to visit his place of work and ask for "Roger," even though Roger isn't his name, as he hid behind tall fencing and security guards in the building in which he pretended to work. BTW, congratulations on your big win over the "fighting Kiffins."

Excellent points, Tony, but nothing about Pestsider is fair, intellectual or honest. Moreover, Pestsider is the biggest coward of them all, as he once begged me to visit his place of work and ask for "Roger," even though Roger isn't his name, as he hid behind tall fencing and security guards in the building in which he pretended to work. BTW, congratulations on your big win over the "fighting Kiffins."
Well, it was a good win but we remain a flawed team...but wouldn't be shocked to see us win out in the regular season but wouldn't be shocked to see us get beat by S. Miss next game out!

In fairness and to be intellectually honest tOSU pointed out that OSU would be in for a dogfight PRIOR to the Purdue game kickoff and even submitted to the board to take PU and the points!
Since we're being honest, I don't recall anyone on this board claiming that WVU would get into the playoffs, win the conference title or any player winning the hypes-man trophy or go 12-0.

I know I didn't.

Otherwise, what does the biggest coward (OSU if you're keeping score) calling anyone else a coward have to do with Ohio State getting beat?

You're sticking your nose into other posters' debates, as usual, WestsideHypocrite. Cuntrytard and Stoned were the cowards who ran "skeered" from this board after the debacle in Ames, only to return with one post after another after Ohio State had lost. You ridiculed other Fold & Blew homers for overrating (in your small mind) Iowa State, and pounded your chest about how many games WVU would have won last year, if only Grier hadn't been injured vs. Texas. You're apparently Nostradumba$$.

You're sticking your nose into other posters' debates, as usual, WestsideHypocrite. Cuntrytard and Stoned were the cowards who ran "skeered" from this board after the debacle in Ames, only to return with one post after another after Ohio State had lost. You ridiculed other Fold & Blew homers for overrating (in your small mind) Iowa State, and pounded your chest about how many games WVU would have won last year, if only Grier hadn't been injured vs. Texas. You're apparently Nostradumba$$.

Prior to this weekend and since September 1st, I've probably only posted on this forum a handful of times. Count them if you want.

And yes, I was right, ohio state was overrated.

I was right: WVU was overrated. And, WVU still is overrated, whether it beats Probation U. or not. You were posting very actively on the main board after WVU's embarrassing loss, but steered clear of this board because you were "skeered." Be sure not to be a stranger here after Texas paddles some Fold & Blew a$$ in a couple of weeks.

Purdon't started a different, and much worse, QB vs. Eastern Michigan, Stone Cold Retard. You do rarely post on this board, especially after a humiliating Fold & Blew loss, but I'm so deeply embedded in your tiny brain that you rush to this board after a rare Ohio State loss.
Both teams only scored 20. So your offense is equal to Eastern Michigan.

One team beat Purdue, the other didn't. Simple.

Moreover, Pestsider is the biggest coward of them all, as he once begged me to visit his place of work and ask for "Roger," even though Roger isn't his name, as he hid behind tall fencing and security guards in the building in which he pretended to work. BTW, congratu"
You still trying to push that fairy tale.

Very lame.

Pestsider is the biggest coward of them all, as he once begged me to visit his place of work and ask for "Roger," even though Roger isn't his name, as he hid behind tall fencing and security guards in the building in which he pretended to work. BTW, congratulations on your big win over the "fighting Kiffins."

Isn't this you?

Justice-Brent-Benjamin-e1461087042929-300x244.jpg

And you're accusing someone of being a coward?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I thought this was going to be another one of your old man dating sites posts, you degenerate prick.

Well then, if you have the photo and proof of who he is, then post it.

I said so a couple of weeks ago to put him out of our misery. Then (like always) it was just deflected off. "He thinks you're Steve Shocky". No, I was posting to you Michigan man. Fire away.

I've never said that. I don't even know who the hell the picture you posted even is. I know what the Ohio guy looks like, and that certainly isn't him. Hell, the Ohio guy wished he looked that good.
To quote Jeff Spicoli talking to Mr. Hand: Youuuuuu...diiiiick! I know the man in the pic, and he outweighs me by 100 pounds, is several years older, and dies his hair. However, he is an OSU alumnus, so that's a positive. So is his occupation. :smiley:

I said so a couple of weeks ago to put him out of our misery. Then (like always) it was just deflected off. "He thinks you're Steve Shocky". No, I was posting to you Michigan man. Fire away.
What a piece of sh!t you are. Post a pic of yourself, "Roger." I hope that you die in a fire.

Oh, so I'm the one that's Steve Shocky? Last I knew, he was living in the Kanawha Valley, and raising a few young kids. Me, I've been in Michigan going on 20 years.

To quote Jeff Spicoli talking to Mr. Hand: Youuuuuu...diiiiick! I know the man in the pic, and he outweighs me by 100 pounds, is several years older, and dies his hair. However, he is an OSU alumnus, so that's a positive. So is his occupation. :smiley:
So, if I"m reading this correctly, I'm guessing CR89 scoured the internet looking for attorneys in Charleston, WV that graduated from Ohio State? He should be banned, since his intentions were to post a picture of another poster without their permission, even though he failed miserably as usual.

ADVERTISEMENT