ADVERTISEMENT

When will this end?

Nah...that article wasn't biased or anything. Not ONE quote in that "report".
Maybe you missed the Vid. Are these not direct quotes? Sorry if my web functionality is poor. Been in St. Marys since Thurs. Been wondering about that every time I hit send. Definitely some issues with their wifi, should be home and fully functional by game time. Is there a vid in this post?

Maybe you missed the Vid. Are these not direct quotes? Sorry if my web functionality is poor. Been in St. Marys since Thurs. Been wondering about that every time I hit send. Definitely some issues with their wifi, should be home and fully functional by game time. Is there a vid in this post?
I do not take that video as Obama attacking Christians, I take it as someone trying to assert that wearing the Christian faith as a mask doesn't prevent you from facing your actions as morally wrong. He literally begins this so called "attack" by labeling himself as a Christian, then asserting that the faith teaches him to love, and he is frustrated by those Christians who are unloving.

I think it's just a desire among some Christians to paint Obama as someone against his own faith, it's bs my man.

Reactions: countryroads89
I do not take that video as Obama attacking Christians, I take it as someone trying to assert that wearing the Christian faith as a mask doesn't prevent you from facing your actions as morally wrong. He literally begins this so called "attack" by labeling himself as a Christian, then asserting that the faith teaches him to love, and he is frustrated by those Christians who are unloving.

I think it's just a desire among some Christians to paint Obama as someone against his own faith, it's bs my man.

Obama is as much a Christian as Donald Trump is.

So neither you nor dumb dave can point to any instances of Democratic politicians "attacking Christians?"
Pretty sure I could. Do you think I'm going to waste effort this evening from 5156B, St Mary's on the likes of you. Nah, I'll watch the Temple game instead. Hoot! I'll Dismantle you later, Board Masochist, God willing. Maybe someone else will administer your daily spanking.

The War on Christmas is over. You lost, remember?

Last edited:
Government hostility to religion spiked under Obama, new report finds ...
www.foxnews.com/.../government-hostility-to-religion-spiked-under-obama-new-report...
Jun 29, 2017 - Government hostility to religion spiked under Obama, new report finds ...

President Trump reverses Obama's anti-Christian refugee policy
canadafreepress.com/.../president-trump-reverses-obamas-anti-christian-refugee-polic...
Jul 21, 2017 - Obama followed a deliberate anti-Christian refugee policy, while condescendingly lecturing Christians to remember the misdeeds he says were ...

Obama, Holder guilty of 'anti-Christian bias ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../franklin-graham-obama-holder-guilty-of-anti-christ/
Mar 12, 2015 - The Rev. Franklin Graham argued Wednesday that progressive politicians, including President Obama and his outgoing attorney general, Eric ..

White House explains why Obama didn't say "under God" in ...
https://www.cbsnews.com/.../white-house-explains-why-obama-didnt-say-under-god-i...
Nov 19, 2013 - Conservative Christian leader Bryan Fischer added "Obama's omission of 'under God' is more evidence of his anti-Christian bigotry. He honors ...

OBAMA'S WAR ON RELIGION – Catholic League
www.catholicleague.org › Catalyst › Essay
Oct 19, 2012 - This is more than unusual: non-Christians, as well as agnostics and atheists, are known to exchange Christmas gifts. Against this backdrop, we ...

Is Obama's Legacy a 'War on Religion'? | CBN News
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2017/january/is-obamas-legacy-a-war-on-religion
Jan 11, 2017 - As President Obama prepares to leave the White House, many are ... or against the people you hire — on the basis of their religion," he said in ...

Obama Betrays Israel - The Christian Post
www.christianpost.com/news/obama-betrays-israel-united-nations-settlements-172353/
Dec 24, 2016 - In a United Nations whose President admits extreme anti-Israel bias it is ... Once again Barack Obama refused to have the moral clarity to act in ...

Obama administration declares war on religious liberty ...
libertycounsel.com/breaking-obama-administration-declares-war-on-religious-liberty-...
Sep 16, 2016 - The report is a declaration of war against religious freedom. ... report is a shameful anti-American and anti-God document that trashes religious ...

40 MIND-BLOWING QUOTES FROM BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ON ...
https://www.linkedin.com/.../40-mind-blowing-quotes-from-barack-hussein-obama-fa...
Nov 20, 2015 - 20 Quotes By Barack Obama About Christianity and the Bible ... religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment ...

lol...

Trump-make-america-HATE-again.jpg

Last edited:
Trump is an entitled bitch that I've never heard take blame for anything, not being wrong, not lying, not failing. IF he succeeds at anything in office, it will be because of others....and if he fails, in his mind, it will be because of others.

If you can't see the ridiculousness of this man being our President yet, your hatred of Obama blinds you.

Trump is an entitled bitch that I've never heard take blame for anything, not being wrong, not lying, not failing. IF he succeeds at anything in office, it will be because of others....and if he fails, in his mind, it will be because of others.

If you can't see the ridiculousness of this man being our President yet, your hatred of Obama blinds you.

Somebody call a waaaaahhhhmbulance.

So basically, no matter what happens positively, you'll refuse to acknowledge it. Got it.

Reactions: dave
Actually, no. You got it right. Without a bigger stack than everybody else at the table, he's not that great at much at all.
He has no chance at being successful given the political climate and given his desire to drain the "swamp". A lot of different things live in the "swamp" and those that live there are always in survival mode. I will say that his tactic regarding the "Dreamers" is a brilliant political move. We could say...he just moved his "bigger stack" into the game.

He has no chance at being successful given the political climate and given his desire to drain the "swamp". A lot of different things live in the "swamp" and those that live there are always in survival mode. I will say that his tactic regarding the "Dreamers" is a brilliant political move. We could say...he just moved his "bigger stack" into the game.
I felt that Obama EO'ed DACA in order to help provide political cover for Republicans. This is just another kick to the GOP hornets nest isn't it?

well...WV has the Stonewall Jackson Resort, and if you really want to get technical how bout Robert Byrd's history. All I'm saying is at what point to we put a stop to this?.......remember....."those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

You can remember the past without memorializing traitors.

As for historical importance, unless I'm missing something we still haven't built monuments to the most important historical figures of the 9-11 attacks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT