ADVERTISEMENT

When will this end?

Is that what you call the girls that you "teach" [winking].
Look somewhere else for pointers on gaining the courage to someday attempt to maybe have the chance to touch a girl. I would only give you the advice: whatever you do, don't be yourself and I think you'll be fine.

20841963_1438162182905473_8042967443213400701_n.jpg

just saw a KFC commercial with Col Sanders...

now that mofo is a racist...

Robert E Lee sold his slaves....Thomas Jefferson SLEPT with his and never freed them, but Jefferson is revered and Lee castigated.......now is that fair?.........are you going to start a campaign to get Stonewall resort to change it's name?....just because Byrd said "sorry" doesnt remove or change what he did. According to the present litmus test he is as guilty as all the rest of the "racists"
Lee is castigated for turning his back on the nation that educated him at West Point and gave him the career that fed and clothed his family for 30 years, the same nation that Jefferson worked to help create.

I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than the dissolution of the Union. It would be an accumulation of all the evils we complain of, and I am willing to sacrifice everything but honor for its preservation. I hope, therefore, that all constitutional means will be exhausted before there is a resort to force. Secession is nothing but revolution. The framers of our Constitution never exhausted so much labor, wisdom, and forbearance in its formation, and surrounded it with so many guards and securities, if it were intended to be broken by every member of the Confederacy at will. It is intended for perpetual union, so expressed in the preamble, and for the establishment of a government (not a compact) which can only be dissolved by revolution, or by the consent of all the people in convention assembled. -- Robert E. Lee (Of course then he turned around and led the revolution he was so fearful of)

Both parties deprecated war, but one of them would make war rather than let the nation survive, and the other would accept war rather than let it perish, and the war came. -- Abraham Lincoln, Second Inaugural, 1865

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT