ADVERTISEMENT

when we end up with a Democratic speaker of the house

Did they steal your lunch this week? Don't you have paintings to wipe down or something?
Why do you support stupid stuff? Is it because someone said ‘no’ and without thinking it through, you just joined the party?

Why do you support stupid stuff? Is it because someone said ‘no’ and without thinking it through, you just joined the party?

They did steal your lunch. I'm sorry.

I don't support or not support. I'm not privy to the details of the negotiations, only what certain people want out. I guess you know more than I do.

Well, when McCarthy finally gets the votes, you can thank the holdouts for the new rules that will be in place.

Wouldn't it be nice to see term limits hot the floor for voting?

You're all pissed for nothing. This is awesome and I applaud the holdouts.

I'm tired of the same old Congress. It's about time some people stand up and fight for The People.

Well, when McCarthy finally gets the votes, you can thank the holdouts for the new rules that will be in place.

Wouldn't it be nice to see term limits hot the floor for voting?

You're all pissed for nothing. This is awesome and I applaud the holdouts.

I'm tired of the same old Congress. It's about time some people stand up and fight for The People.

Those that pretend to want investigations are pissed that establishment types are not going to be able to manipulate them now. This was why the omnibus bill was passed. Once that money runs out agencies better answer subpoenaes if they want funded.

Those that pretend to want investigations are pissed that establishment types are not going to be able to manipulate them now. This was why the omnibus bill was passed. Once that money runs out agencies better answer subpoenaes if they want funded.

I welcome it. So will whistleblowers.

I'd give anything if they could remove 'pork' (I call them bribes) from bills. Vote on the issues and the issues alone.

These bribes aren't working for The People, they are corrupt.

Would all.of this wasteful spending happen without pork in the bills?

Doubtful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT