ADVERTISEMENT

When HCNB's contract was extended through the 2027 season....

You're not old enough to remember the worst coach in WVU history.
The reason Neil Brown is a lot worse than Cignetti is because Brown took over a team that was already built and established. It wasn't like that for Cignetti, who failed to build a program that wasn't already good. So Don built the program up instead, then Richard Rod took it to higher levels, then Dana, was meh, but at least fielded an exciting team and had us ranked a fair amount. Hes way better than this clown. So what did Brown do? Destroy all of it because he is a putz, and a total clown as a coach. The dude should be a daycare worker..... get him out of Morgantown asap...

The reason Neil Brown is a lot worse than Cignetti is because Brown took over a team that was already built and established. It wasn't like that for Cignetti, who failed to build a program that wasn't already good. So Don built the program up instead, then Richard Rod took it to higher levels, then Dana, was meh, but at least fielded an exciting team and had us ranked a fair amount. Hes way better than this clown. So what did Brown do? Destroy all of it because he is a putz, and a total clown as a coach. The dude should be a daycare worker..... get him out of Morgantown asap...
Brown took over a team that had no QB, RB, WR. A defense that was 50/50 and record players transferring out.

Get over yourself twit.

• Haha
Reactions: deedoubleyou
Brown took over a team that had no QB, RB, WR. A defense that was 50/50 and record players transferring out.

Get over yourself twit.
Plus Cignetti inherited a team that won one of the greatest Pitt games ever and a Peach Bowl win over NC State with experience at all skills positions on offense leading into 1976. I was at both games as I was 6-7 games a year for the four years of Cignetti. Never been a more predictable and worse four year period of mountaineer football. But I was optimistic and cheered the team every game as I do now and will continue. These others will continue bad mouthing WVU every chance they get while not understanding no one likes losing.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

Get over yourself twit.
Not trying to pick sides…but, this is year 6. Anything and everything Brown inherited or didn’t have from Holgorsen is gone. If Brown can get through the next 5 games unscathed, none of this is relevant.

Not trying to pick sides…but, this is year 6. Anything and everything Brown inherited or didn’t have from Holgorsen is gone. If Brown can get through the next 5 games unscathed, none of this is relevant.
Year 6 yes. So why bring up what you think Holgorsen left him?

My opinion Neal should have been winning no less than 8 games a year from season 3 and on.

He has never found a QB that could lead the team. Greene is tough and has a heart for the game and refuses to quit. But 50% passers don't cut it. The 6 years have been long enough. Brown is no Frank Beamer.

Year 6 yes. So why bring up what you think Holgorsen left him?

My opinion Neal should have been winning no less than 8 games a year from season 3 and on.

He has never found a QB that could lead the team. Greene is tough and has a heart for the game and refuses to quit. But 50% passers don't cut it. The 6 years have been long enough. Brown is no Frank Beamer.
I agree. There’s no excuse, the climb should already be achieved by now. Last year prolonged the inevitable and really served as a bandaid. Let him finish the year. Anything less than 8 wins, he should be fired.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Plus Cignetti inherited a team that won one of the greatest Pitt games ever and a Peach Bowl win over NC State with experience at all skills positions on offense leading into 1976. I was at both games as I was 6-7 games a year for the four years of Cignetti. Never been a more predictable and worse four year period of mountaineer football. But I was optimistic and cheered the team every game as I do now and will continue. These others will continue bad mouthing WVU every chance they get while not understanding no one likes losing.
No one is bad-mouthing WVU you delusional fool. At least 80% of the fan base is sick of a coach that doesn't belong at wvu and that is what they talk about. We love wvu more than you do. There's a big difference, but for some reason you get your panties in a bunch about it. You have been taking up for a horrible coach that has done nothing but sink this program in 6 years. Let it go with brown dude. No one likes the dude except you, the fake marine and a very small handful of other homers. You have been wrong the whole time, and your mentality would sink the program for sure. It's not comparable from the way it was back in the '70s. Neil Brown has more resources than any coach has ever had at wvu and it's not even close.

No one is bad-mouthing WVU you delusional fool. At least 80% of the fan base is sick of a coach that doesn't belong at wvu and that is what they tall about. There's a big difference, but for some reason you get your panties in a bunch about it. You have been taking up for a horrible coach that has done nothing but sink this program in 6 years. Let it go with brown dude. No one likes the dude except you, the fake marine and a handful of other homers. You have been wrong the whole time, and your mentality would sink the program for sure. It's not comparable from the way it was back in the '70s. Neil Brown has more resources than any coach has ever had at wvu and it's not even close.
If it's brown, flush it down.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
No one is bad-mouthing WVU you delusional fool. At least 80% of the fan base is sick of a coach that doesn't belong at wvu and that is what they talk about. We love wvu more than you do. There's a big difference, but for some reason you get your panties in a bunch about it. You have been taking up for a horrible coach that has done nothing but sink this program in 6 years. Let it go with brown dude. No one likes the dude except you, the fake marine and a very small handful of other homers. You have been wrong the whole time, and your mentality would sink the program for sure. It's not comparable from the way it was back in the '70s. Neil Brown has more resources than any coach has ever had at wvu and it's not even close.
You bring up a very good point. WVU does have more resources now than probably any point in our history. Brown will get to finish the season and prove whether he stays or goes. I cannot see them parting ways if he does win 6-7 more games this year. That would place him around 7-5 or 8-4. The schedule doesn’t look favorable on paper, but you never know how the final results will play out.

deedoubleyou said:​

Neil Brown took over a team that was in a better place than any team we had before Don. We had talent and money and a great fan base. Good facilities and all of it. It's not even close to you little fag lol.

Being a child doesn't help your argument.

Please oh mighty guru. Tell us what major top notch players were returning?

They should have flushed him 2 years ago! A mid season fire would be great about now. I would love to see the homers get rattled in that way lol.
So you hate fans who choose to cheer for their team. Doesn't matter who the coach is I cheer for the team. No loss hurt more than this one since Rod Fraud choked on his ego.

You bring up a very good point. WVU does have more resources now than probably any point in our history. Brown will get to finish the season and prove whether he stays or goes. I cannot see them parting ways if he does win 6-7 more games this year. That would place him around 7-5 or 8-4. The schedule doesn’t look favorable on paper, but you never know how the final results will play out.
Those resources are going to dry up quickly if thos type games continue.

Talk about delusional. Look in a mirror.

So you hate fans who choose to cheer for their team. Doesn't matter who the coach is I cheer for the team. No loss hurt more than this one since Rod Fraud choked on his ego.
I hate fans who cheer for their team lol. Doesn't matter who the coach is, you cheer for the team. No loss hurts more than this one because fraud choked on his ego lol. I mean that was such a great response dude. You are not a drunk idiot at all lol. Maybe CNN has a job for you, weirdo.

Last edited:

deedoubleyou said:​

Neil Brown took over a team that was in a better place than any team we had before Don. We had talent and money and a great fan base. Good facilities and all of it. It's not even close to you little fag lol.

Being a child doesn't help your argument.

Please oh mighty guru. Tell us what major top notch players were returning?
Oh okay so you can dish it out but you can't take it. Poor little soul lol. Why don't you go ahead and report me to Yahoo like Stolen Valor does. You can call me as many names as you want though and I will just return the favor is all I will do....

Last edited:
Oh okay so you can dish it out but you can't take it. Poor little soul lol. Why don't you go ahead and report me to Yahoo like Stolen Valor does. You can call me as many names as you want though and I will just return the favor is all I will do....
Your famous got to line. It's old.

Your famous got to line. It's old.
Well then don't dish it out if you can't take it WVU Allen. I'm not mad at you, just because I vehemently disagree with you. But if you're going to call me names I'm going to do it right back because I really don't care. It's just a message board

Seek therapy. Perhaps you will gain insight.
Perhaps you would rather point out where anybody who doesn't trust the climb actually bashes WVU football team? I have never seen anybody even the most ardent Neil Brown haters don't bash the team. Most people I know love the team especially this roster. Those kids are the best. WVU is the best. Neil Brown is not worthy of even stepping on that field. It's just the way it is. Get over it

Perhaps you would rather point out where anybody who doesn't trust the climb actually bashes WVU football team? I have never seen anybody even the most ardent Neil Brown haters don't bash the team. Most people I know love the team especially this roster. Those kids are the best. WVU is the best. Neil Brown is not worthy of even stepping on that field. It's just the way it is. Get over it
Yawn. Move on son. You obviously don't read well.

Well then don't dish it out if you can't take it WVU Allen. I'm not mad at you, just because I vehemently disagree with you. But if you're going to call me names I'm going to do it right back because I really don't care. It's just a message board
you have no idea what you speak of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT