ADVERTISEMENT

When HCNB's contract was extended through the 2027 season....

You're not old enough to remember the worst coach in WVU history.
The reason Neil Brown is a lot worse than Cignetti is because Brown took over a team that was already built and established. It wasn't like that for Cignetti, who failed to build a program that wasn't already good. So Don built the program up instead, then Richard Rod took it to higher levels, then Dana, was meh, but at least fielded an exciting team and had us ranked a fair amount. Hes way better than this clown. So what did Brown do? Destroy all of it because he is a putz, and a total clown as a coach. The dude should be a daycare worker..... get him out of Morgantown asap...

The reason Neil Brown is a lot worse than Cignetti is because Brown took over a team that was already built and established. It wasn't like that for Cignetti, who failed to build a program that wasn't already good. So Don built the program up instead, then Richard Rod took it to higher levels, then Dana, was meh, but at least fielded an exciting team and had us ranked a fair amount. Hes way better than this clown. So what did Brown do? Destroy all of it because he is a putz, and a total clown as a coach. The dude should be a daycare worker..... get him out of Morgantown asap...
Brown took over a team that had no QB, RB, WR. A defense that was 50/50 and record players transferring out.

Get over yourself twit.

Brown took over a team that had no QB, RB, WR. A defense that was 50/50 and record players transferring out.

Get over yourself twit.
Plus Cignetti inherited a team that won one of the greatest Pitt games ever and a Peach Bowl win over NC State with experience at all skills positions on offense leading into 1976. I was at both games as I was 6-7 games a year for the four years of Cignetti. Never been a more predictable and worse four year period of mountaineer football. But I was optimistic and cheered the team every game as I do now and will continue. These others will continue bad mouthing WVU every chance they get while not understanding no one likes losing.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT