ADVERTISEMENT

What's wrong with people? This.....

Mntneer

Heisman Winner
Oct 8, 2001
Rondre Brooks, 36, who said he had traveled from Detroit for the counterdemonstration, said he was pleased to see the apparent early end of the free speech rally. “It’s a very good look for America as a whole,” he said.

There's video of a black guy confirming what I've said before. He said 6 charter buses brought in people dress in BLM attire AND KKK attire. It's also come out that one of the organizers, Kessler, voted for Obama twice and has a video out denouncing white privilege/people. Charlottesville was a set up and dipsticks like CR89, Moe, and MWV swallowed the hook.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVU82
The left has aligned with this group, probably by mistake. They should distance themselves and disavow or they're going to a get a very small group of asshole voters. Hope Dims stand with Antifa. They've already written off most of the Vets, may as well grab the fascist votes. Assuming they remember to actually get off their asses and vote. A lot of them may be grounded on election day if their parents recognize them in masks.

DHmzGsKVYAAUwaD.jpg

And what part of that is supposed to outrage us?
The OP mentioned nothing about outrage. It asked what's wrong with people. What exactly is wrong with your thought processing? So try again. What makes a person proud to drive from Detroit to Boston to suppress free speech?
nCuPNFU.jpg

The OP mentioned nothing about outrage. It asked what's wrong with people. What exactly is wrong with your thought processing? So try again. What makes a person proud to drive from Detroit to Boston to suppress free speech?
nCuPNFU.jpg

He didn't suppress anyone's speech. He was glad it ended early.

OK, boss. HAHAHAHA! We'll go with your literal interpretations from now on.

That's what was printed in text. Hard to interpret "the meaning and intent" of someone when you only have text but no video, sound, etc to speculate on sarcasm, other intent, etc.

nCuPNFU.jpg

I am starting to really wonder if the widespread use of the term "suppression of free speech" is really just a mask for support of the asshats in the far right. Seems to me that the arguments from many here are competely one sided against this Antifa group to the point where the support of the "free speech" to promote nazism and racism overrides the right to shout it down?????????

Reactions: countryroads89
I am starting to really wonder if the widespread use of the term "suppression of free speech" is really just a mask for support of the asshats in the far right. Seems to me that the arguments from many here are competely one sided against this Antifa group to the point where the support of the "free speech" to promote nazism and racism overrides the right to shout it down?????????

Yep, nothing like shouting down your opponents with bats, bottles and bricks. [eyeroll]

I don't think many others wonder at all. I'll notify the world that OM would like a new term for "suppressing." How about "Halting?"

This is an amazing take in events from someone who admittedly didnt watch news today. You can be proud that countrywrong liked your rant though. Its always good to have supporters even if they are literally retarded asshats.

This is an amazing take in events from someone who admittedly didnt watch news today. You can be proud that countrywrong liked your rant though. Its always good to have supporters even if they are literally retarded asshats.

That is OM's MO. He constantly spouts off with wildly inaccurate claims and facts. You ask him to backup his claims and he refuses. People like him shouldn't be allowed to vote.

That is OM's MO. He constantly spouts off with wildly inaccurate claims and facts. You ask him to backup his claims and he refuses. People like him shouldn't be allowed to vote.

That's funny. I am sure you and your ilk want to take away the voting rights of blacks, folks of Latin or Hispanic decent, and others you feel are less intelligent right? You all claim you love the constitution but the truth is, you like only the parts and the Supreme Court decisions that you approve of...... That is the way the alt right works.

That's funny. I am sure you and your ilk want to take away the voting rights of blacks, folks of Latin or Hispanic decent, and others you feel are less intelligent right? You all claim you love the constitution but the truth is, you like only the parts and the Supreme Court decisions that you approve of...... That is the way the alt right works.

Here we see racist and uneducated OM embarrass himself even more. It's clear you are a far left nazi who doesn't believe in free speech as you have been supporting those who try to take it away.

What's wrong with people? Hell if I know. Processed food? Hell, maybe there IS too much Carbon.

Here we see racist and uneducated OM embarrass himself even more. It's clear you are a far left nazi who doesn't believe in free speech as you have been supporting those who try to take it away.

Is that the best you you have? Come on Goebbells......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT