ADVERTISEMENT

What's the news on Manchin's re-election bid?

I don' know about a pariah, but he's not going to get much funding from the party for a bit. You've got to represent your constituents in most matters, Manchin did.
Moveon.org and another far left group have pulled all his campaign funds. He will still win.

Joe will easily win re-election....he has my vote. It remains a possibility that he will switch parties......especially after his yes vote for Kavanaugh. He will now be a pariah in the Dem party.
question is whether the Republicans will accept him. Have to believe he would slither back to the left at the first perceived opportunity.

You should work on self awareness then. There hasn’t been a GOP initiative in 4 years you’ve supported. You were an unabashed Obamanaught and apologist, hater of anything GOP and Trump, and can’t acknowledge a single thing positive Trump has done. Soooooo moderate. Hahaha
I’ve always wanted a reduction in overall spending. Gladly target entitlement programs and such. Don’t like Biff’s protectionist approach. Gonna definitely be short lived.

But I also said maintain prudent environmental protection, food/ag and natural resource management programs because we are only going to get messier and stupider as world population grows. This is fed not state and whether anyone likes it or not, these programs will become higher priority with every generation. Yesterday’s mercury and PCBs have been replaced by PFAS and ag misuse of roundup. And I could care less if anyone in my generation agrees with this because I know your kids certainly will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT