ADVERTISEMENT

What's Rural Mississippi like now

I’m not in West Virginia. I lived my first 28 years in West Virginia. If you had lived in other places, you’d realize how run-down the state is relative to many other states. I live in a town in Colorado that had 8,700 people in 1990 when I moved here to about 80,000 now. The largest city in West Virginia is Charleston at about 47,000 now. When I get back to West Virginia, it’s sad to see how it’s been left behind much of the rest of the country, slowly dying, all due to people with your mentality.
Here 'ya go @Soaring Eagle 74 .

Go post over there....PLEASE!!!!!!!! They can probably use a few more mind numbed bots (or...er Buffs) over there :rolleyes:

See 'ya Bye!
giphy.gif

Please elaborate more. Democrats like you always expose yourselves as the true bigots, racists and elitists. Judging and labeling everyone in WV as uneducated, inbred, etc. Your post above confirms this. Please add more, I actually welcome all those stereotypical comments because it keeps idiots like you from moving to WV.
I can't understand why folks who ostensibly attended WVU (the moniker behind this website) follow West Virginia University sports teams, and spend time talking sports and/or politics with West Virginia fans... even bother to log on here just to bitch and complain about West Virginia or West Virginia fans?

Isn't it interesting how all the complainers about West Virginia on a West Virginia sports website no less.... are ALL ignorant, bigoted, mind numbed West Virginia Leftists?

giphy.gif

These are the real cult members that want to send you to a re-education camp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT