ADVERTISEMENT

For Rent

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
space in the head of one who thinks he is king......I've owned it for several years now and no longer need the space.....a warning however...the renter will be responsible for removing all jars located in the rental area.....and we ALL know what's in them

In before Ruth Buzzi cyber blows you for your allegedly being brilliant because his IQ is five points below yours (80). Sorry to have ruined your Super Bowl and wrecked your World Series.

I don't get it. When WV beats The OSU there are all kinds of souls in jars on the WV shelf, but when The OSU beats WV no such thing is allowed. Seems kind of one sided to me. But, then again, we're dealing with delusional neer fans.

• Love
Reactions: KingCoal
I don't get it. When WV beats The OSU there are all kinds of souls in jars on the WV shelf, but when The OSU beats WV no such thing is allowed. Seems kind of one sided to me. But, then again, we're dealing with delusional neer fans.
no you got it wrong....beating #14 WV was ahia states "super bowl" as the little king has stated many times......gwt your "facts " straight

no you got it wrong....beating #14 WV was ahia states "super bowl" as the little king has stated many times......gwt your "facts " straight
You're full of $hit, as usual. I'm the only Ohio State fan I know, or have ever known, who cared at all about beating WVU. That's okay, though, as I get enough enjoyment for the entire tOSU fan base whenever Ohio State beats WVU, especially in WVU's Super Bowl and World Series. Mazey's soul must have been ripped by the team from Columbus because his next game vs. a Power 5 opponent was a 13-0 no-hit whitewash by chOkelahoma, just another Little 12 victim of the Buckeyes. Soul ripped, indeed.

space in the head of one who thinks he is king......I've owned it for several years now and no longer need the space.....a warning however...the renter will be responsible for removing all jars located in the rental area.....and we ALL know what's in them
Well that frees up a little space in the Witless Wonders brain. If there was enough room in there he could be a wealthy man as you, me, and the every part of the WVU athletic dept. would owe him rent for always being on his mind.

You're full of $hit, as usual. I'm the only Ohio State fan I know, or have ever known, who cared at all about beating WVU. That's okay, though, as I get enough enjoyment for the entire tOSU fan base whenever Ohio State beats WVU, especially in WVU's Super Bowl and World Series. Mazey's soul must have been ripped by the team from Columbus because his next game vs. a Power 5 opponent was a 13-0 no-hit whitewash by chOkelahoma, just another Little 12 victim of the Buckeyes. Soul ripped, indeed.
you ARE correct in one part of your diatribe......you are the only ahia state fan I know.......everybody else thinks the nuts suck

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT