ADVERTISEMENT

What we're seeing in the House is what

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
happens when your only plan is to burn it all down. There was no plan to replace McCarthy. There was no plan to bring someone forward who could fill the seat. There was no plan....period. And this is embarrassing. This is just another example of why fools follow idiots like Gaetz.

Reactions: bamaEER and Airport

In case you do not fully comprehend what this means, here is just one example:
by putting an Iranian in a top position inside the DOD/Special Operations with high level access to secret programs & intelligence, you gave the Iranian regime access to classified information on every member of the US military who has - on the orders of their commander-in-chief - carried out operations against Iran & it’s proxies anywhere in the world, to include the Iraqi & Afghan battlefields.

This outs every one of those soldiers/marines etc at risk right here in America.

You trained these people - your own citizens - you asked them to serve their country at great personal cost & then you sold them out to your most powerful enemies.

It should come as no surprise since that is almost exactly what this administration did to US allies in Afghanistan.

But if you thought these people would stop short of doing this to their own citizens, you were wrong.

And do not forget - this Iranian spy has not been removed from her position so for now she still has placement & access.

There is no greater betrayal of this nation.

And those in power who are doing nothing about this should be held accountable but as we have seen time and time again, there is no longer any accountability for the real traitors & criminals in America today.

happens when your only plan is to burn it all down. There was no plan to replace McCarthy. There was no plan to bring someone forward who could fill the seat. There was no plan....period. And this is embarrassing. This is just another example of why fools follow idiots like Gaetz.
Guess you'd be happy with a 100 million going to hamas.... explains alot.

When I read your silliness this comes to mind.

I like Republicans who actually listen to their voters instead of working with the New Democrat Party who sold out our country to foreign interest.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
When I read your silliness this comes to mind.

I like Republicans who actually listen to their voters instead of working with the New Democrat Party who sold out our country to foreign interest.
This .... we need fight in DC...legally and democratically..... we are getting robbed and raped going to have to have some bad times for it to get better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT