ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM West Virginia has no doubts about where the program sits long term

It's not an odd interview at all. It's from his post-season meeting with the media that the AD does every year. It was a little too positive for you I guess.
You missed my point. I would think it's a given that he feels WVU will always be in the club. The real question how exclusive that "club" will be...and whether there will be more than one "club". Schools at the P5 level have got to be concerned with long term athletic program branding...impact of budgets etc...and their ultimate position in the new college athletics reality. He really didn't say anything. My comment had nothing to do with being positive, negative or neutral. It had everything to do with today's softball journalism.

Does he call is the Cowboys of WV because we always lose in tournament.

You missed my point. I would think it's a given that he feels WVU will always be in the club. The real question how exclusive that "club" will be...and whether there will be more than one "club". Schools at the P5 level have got to be concerned with long term athletic program branding...impact of budgets etc...and their ultimate position in the new college athletics reality. He really didn't say anything. My comment had nothing to do with being positive, negative or neutral. It had everything to do with today's softball journalism.
Doubling down on the dumb takes. Nice job.

Anyway ……… Until they limit the amount of money they hand out from the trust fund there will be no way WVU will be able to keep pace with the NotreDames, Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama, etc. The rich blue bloods with still rule the roost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT