ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Texas Tech

Gave up a FG on a 2 minute drill to TTU. Also only have 104 total yards at home against a team that gives up 337 per game. That is pure incompetence on our part. Again if this is what we can expect from Doege or Greene, put Crowder in there to see what we got. This season is lost if all we can do is "almost" win with either of these dim bulbs behind center.
Hate it but starting to remind of 1976-1979 Cignetti era.

Extension last year or not Neal needs to have his ass scorching hot with flames on verge of firing. Take the money loss and eat it.

This offense is truly boring to watch. Barely over 100 yards in the first half. Same stupid fundamental mistakes continue to haunt us. This is just bad coaching, sadly. I really wanted Neal to do well, but this is absurd.

Reactions: LHANDSDC
This offense is truly boring to watch. Barely over 100 yards in the first half. Same stupid fundamental mistakes continue to haunt us. This is just bad coaching, sadly. I really wanted Neal to do well, but this is absurd.
I blame Fairmont Senior. It provided defensive anchors the last three years to mask kneel's incompetence. But Old West High School failed to give him stud offensive threats. If Senior had done it's job and gift-wrapped a couple All-American skill players, kneel wouldn't need to worry about coaching as much.

All the blame is at the paws of the Polar Bears.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Will Pitt be ok finishing last in the MAC this year?

What does that have to do with that embarrassing first half? Honestly Allen WVU is playing against a team that gave up 600 yards and 70 points last week. As I said before TTech is without their best QB, RB, WR and Center. Brown literally just apologized on national TV and said it was an embarrassing performance. I think WVU comes back for the win. Not because they’re any good. Because TT blows.

Reactions: KingCoal
What does that have to do with that embarrassing first half? Honestly Allen WVU is playing against a team that gave up 600 yards and 70 points last week. As I said before TTech is without their best QB, RB, WR and Center. Brown literally just apologized on national TV and said it was an embarrassing performance. I think WVU comes back for the win. Not because they’re any good. Because TT blows.
We're use to embarrassing halfs. Please go **** a pitt fan and leave like you said you were doing.

Good job on the James pass, but is Greene seriously THAT incapable of dumping it off? Thus far, Doege has not made that throws that set him apart from Greene. it's not like it's Aaron Rodgers compared to michael vick.

Even the announcers are starting to question kneel's decision making.

And now the crowd's booing is becoming obvious through the TV. Good. kneel needs to hear it.

We're use to embarrassing halfs. Please go **** a pitt fan and leave like you said you were doing.
tGGJ said no more threads. Nothing about me, a Fairmont resident, not posting when I feel like it. Why are you such a whinny bitch all of the time?

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Leddie! Thanks goodness. Now lets see a big stop by the D. We cant let a badly depleted TT team beat us at home.

How in the fk do you underthrow THAT pass? Wide open, a pass children make every day in backyard football. Come on man.

Why is it taking us 30+ seconds to get the play in from the sideline and snap the ball??? That completely destroyed our rhythm. What that tells me is that we are now completely off the game plan, this justifying claims this team wasn’t prepared for the game with a flawed game plan.

How in the fk do you underthrow THAT pass? Wide open, a pass children make every day in backyard football. Come on man.
He’s getting 5 yards. Max. If caught. They had three defenders right there. It’s like they know that Doege will check it down or something. Hmmm. How do they know???

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Why is it taking us 30+ seconds to get the play in from the sideline and snap the ball??? That completely destroyed our rhythm. What that tells me is that we are now completely off the game plan, this justifying claims this team wasn’t prepared for the game with a flawed game plan.
Because Neal is a master of clock management. Always has been.

Thank goodness Brown wasn’t here for Pat Whites freshman year because he wouldn’t have played him because of his lack of passing. Also he wouldn’t have identified Tavon or give him the ball.
kneel is like that guy who looked at the iPhone in 2008 and said, "Too slick. Too much stuff. And no one will want a phone in their pocket all the time."

It took Neal being totally embarrassed in front of the home crowd to start taking shots downfield. I hope he learns from this and starts taking more shots downfield all the time.

Good going WVU. Got us back in it. Its anyone's game now! Lets get this win.

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT