ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Long Island

I hear Brown is hoping to have Greene in before the second half. It will be nice to see what he can do. I know Brown said Daygay was the obvious #1 in camp, but so was Bednarik before he got hurt and Pat White stepped in and turned us into a completely different team instantly. Not saying that will happen in this situation, but it would be very sweet to find a better answer at QB.

Reactions: locustwv
I hear Brown is hoping to have Greene in before the second half. It will be nice to see what he can do. I know Brown said Daygay was the obvious #1 in camp, but so was Bednarik before he got hurt and Pat White stepped in and turned us into a completely different team instantly. Not saying that will happen in this situation, but it would be very sweet to find a better answer at QB.
But it doesn't help that NB said that Greene wasn't ready for the Maryland game. Way to build confidence NB!

I doubt long island could total 500 yards of offense if WVU played the band on defense today

Oregon is taking OSU to school right now, and Pitt looking good against the Bill Dance Hats. Some good games happening today.

Three years in and WVU's offense still looks like an abortion in progress. FIU averaged 11 yards per play against Long Island and didn't give up ONE tackle for a loss. The score of this game better be 56 at the half and a 70-7 final.

Bring on Garrett County Greene. Daygay got a TD drive. Time to throw Green into the fire against this ferocious LIHS DL.

This game should be a boring domination. I remember as a student, those boring, domination games were against Miss St, Marshall, Western Mich, UMD, and Cuse. Now we're hoping it's Long Island University (a school that exists, who knew?).

Greene is like Pat White - hold your breath while the ball is in the air, but he does great things this his feet.

Reactions: locustwv
Doege back in?!?

53350096.jpg

Maybe Doege is back in because he became the official 2nd string QB after Greene's series. Brown watched Greene and thought, "oh yeah, we're better with him in."

Maybe...

Dear Lord. Totally off topic, but I'm sick of watching the face paint commercial ESPN+ keeps running. Geez. Enough is enough. Stop pushing that lifestyle on kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT