ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. Missouri State

No yelling and cursing on the sidelines. That is a relief. Typical Huggins team...can't consistently shoot the ball. Depth is definitely an issue. We have to shoot better and I believe we will as they play more games.

I got most nervous at the end when Josiah did a pull-up on a dunk. Thought for sure that would be a technical foul. I saw great adjustments, particularly Noveh gave us some quality minutes defensively late. Had to believe the shots would eventually start falling for us. This team will lose some games it maybe shouldn’t, but man, I like the group and think they can improve over the course of the season and maybe hit their stride late. Assuming Akok returns and hoping against hope for Battle. Tonight was probably Kobe’s best game of his career, reminded me of Keddy. As a team, we gave up way too many open, step in 3s though. Something to work on.

Good way to come back and win. Not a bad showing under the circumstances. Totally miss Huggins cussing and yelling at the refs though. Its going to jinx this team. We need to get him a hot mic for when he's in the stands. Crank it

Reactions: locustwv
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT