ADVERTISEMENT

Wesco with another drop

WEsco one drop. But...Grier three stupid passes, three interceptions and Kansas stays in the game. Choke. Choke.

Wesco didn't drop the pass. The ball hit him in the hands and his hands alone are responsible for the drop. I am gonna give the kid a break. Warez

He also caught a few passes. Wesco is good. Best TE in years at WVU. He blocks great. Haskins can’t block like Wesco.

Wesco had more yards receiving than Haskins and more catches. Grier passed it too hard and behind Wesco on that one your overreacting on. Wesco starts. He’s the best blocking TE at WVU in 25 years. That’s Danas words. Dana said Wesco blocking will give him NFL chance.

Last edited:
WV boys coming up. Pitts was an animal today. He’s going to be a star here. Same with Stills boys. 7 starters from WV on next years defense.

Wesco 2 catches 15 yards. only 1 drop.

WVU held Kansas to 286 total yards. This game should not of been a 16 point win but a 37 point win. Grier sucked today. Still had his numbers but sucked.

Wesco is very good. He’s like 6-6 280 all muscle and blocks better than are tackles. We need him. He catches balls too. Best TE in last 20 years at WVU. Late bloomer.

Keaton,

I think I speak for most of the board when I say that starting this thread is ridiculous. While I will say that I agree with a lot of the things that you write and that at times you bring some great insight onto the board, this thread wasn't an instance of that but rather just a personal attack on 304. It's childish and honestly, its getting old.

Look, 304's ignorance borders on insanity. We get that. His touting of WV kids leaves one just shaking his head. We get that, too. But to bring your personal animus against him as well as your feud from 24/7 over to this board is equally over the top.

I hope you consider what I'm writing. It isn't a personal attack but more of a friendly reminder to bring back what your good at - insight that we cheapskates don't want to pay for - before you ruin your welcome out here.

I plan on calling out all drops by Wesco. He’s plagued by them.

2/3 for 15 yards yesterday should have been 3/3 for 30+

If that’s Haskins in at TE on the dropped ball, it could have been a TD to the house. He’s taken advantage of every opportunity and deserves to be the starter

If that’s Haskins in at TE on the dropped ball, it could have been a TD to the house. He’s taken advantage of every opportunity and deserves to be the starter

Then I plan on calling out douchebags . Feel free to personally email the moderators, like you did on other sports boards.

Keaton,

I think I speak for most of the board when I say that starting this thread is ridiculous. While I will say that I agree with a lot of the things that you write and that at times you bring some great insight onto the board, this thread wasn't an instance of that but rather just a personal attack on 304. It's childish and honestly, its getting old.

Look, 304's ignorance borders on insanity. We get that. His touting of WV kids leaves one just shaking his head. We get that, too. But to bring your personal animus against him as well as your feud from 24/7 over to this board is equally over the top.

I hope you consider what I'm writing. It isn't a personal attack but more of a friendly reminder to bring back what your good at - insight that we cheapskates don't want to pay for - before you ruin your welcome out here.
Keaton has a habit of personally attacking anyone who disagrees with him. I'm one of his targets. If I post "up," he'll say down. Or make fun or my age (86 on November 5). It's in his DNA. He can't help himself.

I bear no animosity toward Keaton. I feel sorry for the guy to be so miserable and nasty toward anything who would dare to go counter to his opinion. If posters disagree, fine. But to be disagreeable and attack posters personally is an abomination.

I'm not interested in a pissing match with skunks. I only want information about my alma mater. I've had season tickets to Mountaineer Field for more than 20 years. I put my money where my mouth is.

Yes, I was disappointed greatly in what I saw against Kansas from Section 105 in Mountaineer Field. You don't deserve the Heisman if you throw THREE interceptions in the red zone against bottom-feeder Kansas. You DO deserve the Heisman if you play the way you did in the 1st half against Texas Tech.

The good news: WVU is among only 8 Power 5 teams still unbeaten, at the HALFWAY mark of the season. If the Mountaineers can win out, and the odds against that are great, then the Football Final Four is in our future.

But it's immature, ignorant and silly to personally attack posters. Instead, why not enjoy the ups and, yes, the downs of this season which still can be a magic season?

Now, let's hear from Keaton with another personal attack about "grandpa" and other age discrimination words. He can't help himself. We should pity him and anyone who has to live with or be around him. My God save his soul.

On to Ames, the home field from Hell for teams with Big 12 title aspirations! Let the resurrection begin!

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34

A ntsy time for fans, vs. Kansas!, 38-22

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma

Reactions: ahott
Keaton,

I agree with what you are saying except 304 is a Pitt troll. Pitt fans have long said WVU wouldn’t have a team without PA athletes. 304, in all his iterations, has basically inticed WVU fans into admitting with his shtick.

Keaton has a habit of personally attacking anyone who disagrees with him. I'm one of his targets. If I post "up," he'll say down. Or make fun or my age (86 on November 5). It's in his DNA. He can't help himself.

I bear no animosity toward Keaton. I feel sorry for the guy to be so miserable and nasty toward anything who would dare to go counter to his opinion. If posters disagree, fine. But to be disagreeable and attack posters personally is an abomination.

I'm not interested in a pissing match with skunks. I only want information about my alma mater. I've had season tickets to Mountaineer Field for more than 20 years. I put my money where my mouth is.

Yes, I was disappointed greatly in what I saw against Kansas from Section 105 in Mountaineer Field. You don't deserve the Heisman if you throw THREE interceptions in the red zone against bottom-feeder Kansas. You DO deserve the Heisman if you play the way you did in the 1st half against Texas Tech.

The good news: WVU is among only 8 Power 5 teams still unbeaten, at the HALFWAY mark of the season. If the Mountaineers can win out, and the odds against that are great, then the Football Final Four is in our future.

But it's immature, ignorant and silly to personally attack posters. Instead, why not enjoy the ups and, yes, the downs of this season which still can be a magic season?

Now, let's hear from Keaton with another personal attack about "grandpa" and other age discrimination words. He can't help himself. We should pity him and anyone who has to live with or be around him. My God save his soul.

On to Ames, the home field from Hell for teams with Big 12 title aspirations! Let the resurrection begin!

M agnificent Grier passes shredded Tennessee, 40-14

O verhelmed drenched Youngstown, 52-17

U nable to play North Carolina State because of Hurricane Florence

N asty defense against Kansas State, 35-6

T errific, then timid on offense against Texas Tech, 42-34

A ntsy time for fans, vs. Kansas!, 38-22

I ncinerate Iowa State

N ail Baylor

E rectile dysfunction Texas

E lectrify TCU

R eam Oklahoma State

S laughter Oklahoma
In fairness you’re one of most posters’ targets. You kinda invite it.

Reactions: Rootmaster
To be clear about CFE, in his example he’d likely say:

“Look I’m very smart..... so I know that the ground is up and the sky is down. I do my research!”

The basic errors in his posts are likely pleas for attention rather than attempts to be informative

Last edited:
To be clear about CFE, in his example he’d likely say:

“Look I’m very smart..... so I know that the ground is up and the sky is down. I do my research!”

Its amazing how Twitter can make someone look smart.

"If posters disagree, fine. But to be disagreeable and attack posters personally is an abomination."

Says the guy who calls posters basement dwelling poor folks when they dare to point out that "being a paid sports writer" is not a valid counter point to those that disagree with your opinions.

Look, no one is saying that what you posted isn't true. No one is really saying that your opinion on Haskins isn't correct either (well, almost no one). Jennings dropped passes. Simms dropped passes (one of which probably should have been an interception). But you don't call them out. You singled out Wesco.

What is up for debate is WHY you started the thread. It doesn't come across as insightful. It doesn't come across as you wanting to get a discussion started for why Haskins should be the starter. What it does come across as is you acting as ridiculous as 304 is ignorant. Why go there? Aren't you better than that?

Or, you can double-down on childishness. It's your choice I suppose.

Reactions: ahott
Look, no one is saying that what you posted isn't true. No one is really saying that your opinion on Haskins isn't correct either (well, almost no one). Jennings dropped passes. Simms dropped passes (one of which probably should have been an interception). But you don't call them out. You singled out Wesco.

What is up for debate is WHY you started the thread. It doesn't come across as insightful. It doesn't come across as you wanting to get a discussion started for why Haskins should be the starter. What it does come across as is you acting as ridiculous as 304 is ignorant. Why go there? Aren't you better than that?

Be careful... he will email the moderator for attacking him and try to get you banned.
Fact.

I agree with what you are saying except 304 is a Pitt troll. Pitt fans have long said WVU wouldn’t have a team without PA athletes. 304, in all his iterations, has basically inticed WVU fans into admitting with his shtick.

Sure, no doubt. But you don't beat trolls by attacking them (ad hominem). You beat them by attacking their points or better yet just ignoring their stupidity. They have no audience and/or attention, they leave.

To use CFE's analogy, you don't get into a pissing match with skunks. You do that and you both end up stinking. Instead, you poison them with the facts and let them die a long, slow, painful death.

Be careful... he will email the moderator for attacking him and try to get you banned.
Fact.

If he does that's fine. If it looks like I attacked him, I should go.

What I'd like to see happen with this board is that we have a discussion about WVU sports without someone sinking to personal attacks. Instead, when there is disagreement, attack the merits of the argument. Convince others by your arguments and not your animus because you were angry someone dared disagree with you.

There's too much of that on this board and it doesn't look well for the quality of WVU education if the posters on this board have a WVU diploma hanging on their wall are resorting to it.

Reactions: jtturner09
If he does that's fine. If it looks like I attacked him, I should go.

What I'd like to see happen with this board is that we have a discussion about WVU sports without someone sinking to personal attacks. Instead, when there is disagreement, attack the merits of the argument. Convince others by your arguments and not your animus because you were angry someone dared disagree with you.

There's too much of that on this board and it doesn't look well for the quality of WVU education if the posters on this board have a WVU diploma hanging on their wall are resorting to it.
He got banned from another site for doing that. That's the truth.

Keatoncornerloser what about Jennings dropping everything lately? He certainly has dropped some balls. He’s good like Wesco and both made up for it.

Keatoncornerloser is just mad that WV kids are shining and seeing the field quickly at WVU. I own the guy. I win he loses.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Good WV kids are owning most of the out of state recruits and don’t even redshirt.

You misspelled racist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT