ADVERTISEMENT

Wesco with another drop

Wesco looking awesome. Best TE HBack at WVU in years. Wesco has NFL upside. Big, athletic, strong, skilled.

Keatoncornerloser looking dumb as usual.

Reactions: Rootmaster
When I’m at games I always take a minute to hammer down the truth on here. Doesn’t take much. I had to rock your head with Wesco. I win. Your too far from WV to come to games. I’m at every WVU game in Morgantown. I live here. Hhhhaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Keaton, where are you now? Time to eat crow like a real man. Offensive Champion of the game. 5 catches for 86 yards and a TD. Now come out from under that rock and admit you were wrong. I bet it won't happen though. Because everyone knows you are a blowhard.

Reactions: Rootmaster
When I’m at games I always take a minute to hammer down the truth on here. Doesn’t take much. I had to rock your head with Wesco. I win. Your too far from WV to come to games. I’m at every WVU game in Morgantown. I live here. Hhhhaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cell phones automatically fix spelling mistakes. Seems you post from a graphing calculator

I plan on calling out all drops by Wesco. He’s plagued by them.

2/3 for 15 yards yesterday should have been 3/3 for 30+

If that’s Haskins in at TE on the dropped ball, it could have been a TD to the house. He’s taken advantage of every opportunity and deserves to be the starter

I plan on calling out all drops by Wesco. He’s plagued by them.

2/3 for 15 yards yesterday should have been 3/3 for 30+

If that’s Haskins in at TE on the dropped ball, it could have been a TD to the house. He’s taken advantage of every opportunity and deserves to be the starter

OK....................are you going to call him out for being named to the Big 12 First Team? If you are going to call him out..............call him out. Warez

Reactions: Phil1972
Keaton, imo, was at that point in his life where he thought he knew everything, comfortable job, followed sports long enough spot trends and knew a few guys on the periphery of the program. Then he had rug pulled out from under him here. I don't know anyone that hasn't happened to around the age of thirty in one way or another. It's embarrassing, but you live through it.

I wouldn't mind seeing him back in one form or another. The guy did know basketball recruiting inside and out. Evaluating tight ends, not so much.

Baby's got back, but it keeps getting bigger the older she gets. It's a risk we bubble-butt lovers take.

Kanye will get swallowed by Kim's if they have another kid. He shouldn't have gave her those ass implants.

Reactions: Eastern 8
ADVERTISEMENT