ADVERTISEMENT

Wellness check on Murcaca

Hopefully he/she/it is not a danger to someone else, or his dog. Obviously unstable. I don't want to incite him or listen to him so I just put it on ignore. If it weren't for all the posts addressed to him I wouldn't know he existed.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
No mental breakdown. It's frustrating watching him repeatedly hurt the team for his own personal gain , but he proves me right REPEATEDLY, so I just laugh at him and anybody who PRETENDS to be able to defend him in any way, usually about once every 5 1/2 weeks of games or so

No mental breakdown. It's frustrating watching him repeatedly hurt the team for his own personal gain , but he proves me right REPEATEDLY, so I just laugh at him and anybody who PRETENDS to be able to defend him in any way, usually about once every 5 1/2 weeks of games or so

you are the epitome of a mental midget.

Muraca- hates all things Ohio

I rarely post and I've been on this board since before 2000 and I've seen lot's of haters come and go...but you are one of the worst.

It is spreading. The focus hate syndrome.

Hate of WVU coach Brown ran rampant during the fall.
Now McBride hate has flared up.
This spring: Waiting to see who out of the baseball program at WVU is next.

Reactions: WVUALLEN

Wishing injury on a player is one of the most weak, mentally challenged things any sports fan could do. But you are not just a disgrace to the sports world, you are a disgrace to yourself. Why else would someone be an internet troll. No self-respect = no respect at all. Weakling.

Wishing injury on a player is one of the most weak, mentally challenged things any sports fan could do. But you are not just a disgrace to the sports world, you are a disgrace to yourself. Why else would someone be an internet troll. No self-respect = no respect at all. Weakling.

The guy is a tool with a capital T. I pray Vernon brought down...the BAN HAMMER!

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Truth - I bought my first PC in 1996 and I think I was on this site shortly after that. Some of the old school posters included Thumper, Kahuna, you and several others that you could have civil disagreement with. Nothing like just pure hate today.

Kahuna was a good one! Let us never forget VMF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT