ADVERTISEMENT

well well.....ahia has a football team that actually won a championship game

Hey, dumb a$$ Geezer: Ohio State's football team won the very first CFP National Championship Game in January 2015. Before that, Ohio State won the BCS National Championship Game on 1/1/03. Of course, WVU has won ZERO national championships. Oh, and the Bungals won two AFC Championship Games in the 1980s, which you're surely old enough to remember.

Hey, dumb a$$ Geezer: Ohio State's football team won the very first CFP National Championship Game in January 2015. Before that, Ohio State won the BCS National Championship Game on 1/1/03. Of course, WVU has won ZERO national championships. Oh, and the Bungals won two AFC Championship Games in the 1980s, which you're surely old enough to remember.
...and went on to lose both Super Bowls that they could have just as easily won! 49ers stopped Pete Johnson on the goal line twice and we dropped a sure interception the play before Montana hit Taylor for the game winning TD in 1989. But this is our year!

I remember years ago watching the bengals in the frozen game back in the early 80's
I was there when the Bengals get their first ever win. It happened at Old Mountaineer Field in a pre-season benefit game for the Jaycees. It was a long car ride from Glenville to Morgantown with my dad in the days before I-79 was built.

Reactions: Humptod
2015...that's so 7 years ago.... [banana] [banana] [banana]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT