ADVERTISEMENT

Tony...Humptod...Muthed

You boys have lost 11 times in hoops, and I don't remember a close game in Huntington...but the sun came up in the morning and the Earth didn't fall off its axis! Why are you boys afraid to play?
we enjoy watching herd fans beg. Keep begging.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
More like tired of losing in Huntington and Charleston and even Morgantown.!
34-11

Must admit Marshall was pretty good in the 80's. Cheating sure helps don't it.

Toughen up your SOS. Until then STFU.

You boys have lost 11 times in hoops, and I don't remember a close game in Huntington...but the sun came up in the morning and the Earth didn't fall off its axis! Why are you boys afraid to play?
Like I said grow a pair you liberal piece of shits. Play a schedule and people might take notice. Until then stay on your knees.

Tony must take this shit serious. Herd fans always think they're the best and cry because they're not #1.

Watch the Mountaineers take it on the chin in loss to Maryland. It will make you happy.

See you around green turd.

Tony must take this shit serious. Herd fans always think they're the best and cry because they're not #1.

Watch the Mountaineers take it on the chin in loss to Maryland. It will make you happy.

See you around green turd.
Maryland ain't worth shit...you boys can beat them!

Actually, Maryland is very good at home, but sucks on the road. Luckily for the Old Fold & Blew, today's game won't be played in College Park, MD.

Ha ha, you posted this in the game thread on the main message board: "We will take care of Mary." Perhaps, you meant Mary Ingalls of Little House on the Prairie fame...LOL
You swallow. I mean you swallow often. Off your knees bitch.

Even though you're a geezer with a fake ticker, you have the sense of humor of a 13 year old. The Twerps have ruined you...LOL
Don't have time to play little one. We adults are talking in blue lot. You should come and join in. Oh sorry forgot you were banned.

Don't have time to play little one. We adults are talking in blue lot. You should come and join in. Oh sorry forgot you were banned.
Do you remember when tOSUGrad90 humiliated you to the point that you begged Vernon to ban that handle, T-Bone? I do.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Do you remember when tOSUGrad90 humiliated you to the point that you begged Vernon to ban that handle, T-Bone? I do.
I bet you my life savings this TBONE never asked Vernon to ban you.

I guarantee you never humiliated me. Now go home boy. Take a nap.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Send your live savings ($1.23) to me, T-Bone, as you're not fooling anybody. We all know that you use(d) the T-Bone handle on WVU's Scout/24-7 site, as well as the Mad Puke...uhh, Mute...handle on Scout. Some total creep now tries to take credit for tOSUGrad90's "read only" limitation, but she wasn't even on the Blue Lot then, and we all know that you cried to Vernon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT