All-American
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
i still need to review week 3 picks. I'm traveling so I'm being lazy

my picks
UNC -7. (Pitt sucks)
Kentucky -14
NC State -9.5

according to you we aren't supposed to make the same picks at all...that's what you said last year...now who's the moron.....relax and have a cheeseburger on me
Correct.

You took Ohio State spotting ND 3, and I took ND getting the 3.

Moron.

Correct.

You took Ohio State spotting ND 3, and I took ND getting the 3.

Moron.
I guess we should be a little nicer to you....your team doctor and excoaches son are both scumbags. your "coach" eats illegal cheeseburgers, your team plays cupcakes, and you live in one of the most liberal places on earth.......there are resources available to you if you just reach out

• Haha
Reactions: WESTBGVA
last year he whined when we picked the same games......maybe we should let him pick first every week....waah waah waah
no, he complained when you made the same picks. He didn't complain when you or anyone else made a different pick in the same game

sorry about that. saw note that Army covered but that was at 13.5. I'll adjust accordingly. I'm assuming SU is Syracuse
AKA as Syracuse University! Don't sweat it...playing for funsies! I caught a bad beat for real on the Texas State game, dreaded backdoor score by Nevada with 40 seconds to play to beat the spread!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT