ADVERTISEMENT

We need new elections....

I'd be ok with (1) mail in ballots allowed only if requested by voter (2) mail in ballots must be RECEIVED by county before polls close on Election Day (3) all ballots must be counted on Election Day (4) can request mail in ballot only due to disability, health issues, family care restrictions or lack of transportation Also media may provide vote totals but are prevented from calling states.

(3) I don't see how that can happen on the same day as election day.

It's obvious you like to touch kids inappropriately like Joe. Nobody else thinks that video content is ok.

You are looking way much into that video and wanting a dirty conclusion to discredit Biden. We get it.... If that video was a fact, Biden wouldn't have ever made it this far because EVERYONE (Republicans and Democrats) would be calling out. Let me type this slower when I say E.....V.....ERY.......ON......E would be all over him.

So yes, you are f'ing stupid for not able to come up with that. Instead, your agenda is pretty obvious so yeah......... keep fist pumping that video.

Prove I am......or I'm not.......or.......I am losing track of how you work this. Let's see........Make a claim......have no proof.....then tell people it's true until they prove it's not.........yeah, that's it!!!!!!!! [thumbsup] :joy:

You are looking way much into that video and wanting a dirty conclusion to discredit Biden. We get it.... If that video was a fact, Biden wouldn't have ever made it this far because EVERYONE (Republicans and Democrats) would be calling out. Let me type this slower when I say E.....V.....ERY.......ON......E would be all over him.

So yes, you are f'ing stupid for not able to come up with that. Instead, your agenda is pretty obvious so yeah......... keep fist pumping that video.

No you voted for someone who touches kids inappropriately. Because you hated Trump more than you care about kids being safe or because you like touching kids like Joe. Everyone who reads the board can watch and decide. Like Chicom Coop you probably defend the Netflix movie Cuties also. Sick!!!

Prove I am......or I'm not.......or.......I am losing track of how you work this. Let's see........Make a claim......have no proof.....then tell people it's true until they prove it's not.........yeah, that's it!!!!!!!! [thumbsup] :joy:

You accused the U.S Army of releasing Covid 19 last spring. So did the Wumaos who work for the CCP. We all remember.

No you voted for someone who touches kids inappropriately. Because you hated Trump more than you care about kids being safe or because you like touching kids like Joe. Everyone who reads the board can watch and decide. Like Chicom Coop you probably defend the Netflix movie Cuties also. Sick!!!

Trump touches kid inappropriately link....

Now both guys are pedophiles. Sicko.... :joy:

You accused the U.S Army of releasing Covid 19 last spring. So did the Wumaos who work for the CCP. We all remember.

Great story! Keep saying it and it may just become true. Considering my stance on COVID is WELL DOCUMENTED on here, I'd say I know the search results already.......but keep at it.

Proof? Thanks.

EDIT: I tell you what, we will just take out 10 million votes from each candidate since fraud is a big issues. Ok. Wait....... :joy:

Ok lets start
- Underperformed in every metro area except Milwaukee, detroit, Philly, Atlanta, ect.
Trump won the highest minority vote in the last 60 years.
Joe couldn't get 20 people at his rallies, yet he got 75M votes
I could go on but you get the picture, since 1864 this is the most crooke election in America

Her and Pedo Joe’s policies are what kept a lot of innocent people in jail.

DJT freed them.

I don’t want to hear how Commie-la is good for the inner city communities. When all is said and done, they’ll be right back in prison. Go look at Harris’ track record and compare that to DJT’s 4 years. He’s done more for the black community than Creepy Joe.

Reactions: Gunny46
Her and Pedo Joe’s policies are what kept a lot of innocent people in jail.

DJT freed them.

I don’t want to hear how Commie-la is good for the inner city communities. When all is said and done, they’ll be right back in prison. Go look at Harris’ track record and compare that to DJT’s 4 years. He’s done more for the black community than Creepy Joe.

She got that guy out though. He raped an 8 year old.

George W Bush said the election was run in a fair way and gave his congrats to Biden. But they would rather listen to all these fake news networks like OAN because they can't put on their big boy pants and accept reality.

I would normally just pass over your drivel, but after three years of fake news blaring "Trump colluded with Russians" following the 2016 election loss of Hillary, for you to post this tells me you are unalterably, unmistakably, irrefutably, insane.

• Haha
Reactions: Christian96
I would normally just pass over your drivel, but after three years of fake news blaring "Trump colluded with Russians" following the 2016 election loss of Hillary, for you to post this tells me you are unalterably, unmistakably, irrefutably, insane.
Its funny that you would say that considering the amount of times you have tagged me. The majority of the time I don't even bother reading your response. But let this sink into your thick skull. Biden won Trump lost. There is no evidence of Fraud just look at the George W statement. Its sad that fools like you are still clinging to the words of a con man fraud who hijacked your party and turned it into the house of lunatics. Trump is a sore loser and has been floating the election fraud excuse for the last month. He knew he was in trouble but this con man loser was never going to accept defeat.

Its funny that you would say that considering the amount of times you have tagged me. The majority of the time I don't even bother reading your response. But let this sink into your thick skull. Biden won Trump lost. There is no evidence of Fraud just look at the George W statement. Its sad that fools like you are still clinging to the words of a con man fraud who hijacked your party and turned it into the house of lunatics. Trump is a sore loser and has been floating the election fraud excuse for the last month. He knew he was in trouble but this con man loser was never going to accept defeat.
He probably shouldn’t accept defeat. Not if there’s substantial evidence of voter fraud and ballot harvesting still out there.

Look how deranged you are? Your man allegedly won, you should be out there celebrating and anticipating his winning agenda for America. Instead, not only are you unable to even articulate what that agenda is, you're so full of hatred for Trump you can't stop being mad at him long enough to be happy for your own loser.

If I were you I'd forget about Trump because at the end of the day he's still going to be rich with a hot Wife and you'll still be poor paying half of your measly income in taxes to a half dead corpse you can't even defend.

Stay deranged useful idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT