ADVERTISEMENT

We need new elections....

More importantly, we need to ban political parties. If you run for office, you run under your own name and nothing else. Force people to research the candidates instead of just picking the one with an R or D beside their name.

this is when the cheating started...

now look at the current numbers...

EmVTGZBWEAUlxew

Reactions: WVU80ate
with federal oversight. And the federal gov't needs to step in and set guidelines for states to follow. Having fifty different sets of election laws is f'ing stupid.

Redo this one. Bring your I.D. not interested in hearing Republicans talk about fixing it before 2024. They can fight and fix it now or never win the Presidency again.

Trump supporters are calling Philadelphia board of elections (ran by a Republican btw) and making death threats for actually counting votes in a democracy.

Let that sink in, trumpers.

No thanks. The system works. You’re bitching and crying because you don’t like the outcome.
George W Bush said the election was run in a fair way and gave his congrats to Biden. But they would rather listen to all these fake news networks like OAN because they can't put on their big boy pants and accept reality.

Reactions: countryroads89
I'd be ok with (1) mail in ballots allowed only if requested by voter (2) mail in ballots must be RECEIVED by county before polls close on Election Day (3) all ballots must be counted on Election Day (4) can request mail in ballot only due to disability, health issues, family care restrictions or lack of transportation Also media may provide vote totals but are prevented from calling states.

Subtract the fake ballots and voter fraud..fat boy.

“My guy won= “shut up you fascists!!! Take the results!! Only racists think there’s voter fraud!!”
Tell that to George W Bush. The only fake ballots are the ones that exist in the mind of this fake billionaire president and his mindless sheep followers.

Reactions: WVUBRU
I'd be ok with (1) mail in ballots allowed only if requested by voter (2) mail in ballots must be RECEIVED by county before polls close on Election Day (3) all ballots must be counted on Election Day (4) can request mail in ballot only due to disability, health issues, family care restrictions or lack of transportation Also media may provide vote totals but are prevented from calling states.

Your point #2, that's how it is already.

You are claiming fraud, with only Twitter as proof. And then say someone must prove it DID NOT happen. Wow.

Several investigations going on all over the place. Not my fault CNN won't mention it. Biden is a pedophile compromised by the CCP. Will never be excepted by half the country. Your tribe made the new rules in 2016.

Biden won maybe 60M votes, but you see it doesn't matter I will leave that up to you to figure out

Several investigations going on all over the place. Not my fault CNN won't mention it. Biden is a pedophile compromised by the CCP. Will never be excepted by half the country. Your tribe made the new rules in 2016.

Seeing this, I completely understand now.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Biden won maybe 60M votes, but you see it doesn't matter I will leave that up to you to figure out

Proof? Thanks.

EDIT: I tell you what, we will just take out 10 million votes from each candidate since fraud is a big issues. Ok. Wait....... :joy:

You being ok with that is sick as fvck. Plenty of other videos of the kid toucher online.

Have you read Trumps statements about his daughter? About her chest size? About dating her? About how she loves sex as much as he does? About how she's a "piece of a$$"?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT