ADVERTISEMENT

We need new elections....

Its funny that you would say that considering the amount of times you have tagged me. The majority of the time I don't even bother reading your response. But let this sink into your thick skull. Biden won Trump lost. There is no evidence of Fraud

Then the lawsuits should be dismissed quickly and without cause. Even as dumb YOU are, you know that's not going to happen and we are facing weeks if not months of litigation over this fraudulent scam. Furthermore, the few times you have summoned the intellectual courage to challenge me I have relegated your ill informed ass to the ash heap of ignorance where your stupid, confused, rambling, country bumpkin posterior rests to this day! Next time you want to go head to head with me don't "ignore" me and hide like a wimp puppy...come on out and dance with the "Big Dog on the porch" so I can send your wimp ass back to the puppy pound you worthless mongrel.

atl, the "Big Black Dog" on the porch
iu

@Jason Voorhees
31228.jpg
the 'lil wimp 'pup who can't play
iu

I'm sorry atl for getting mad at you...please forgive me?

Last edited:
Look how deranged you are? Your man allegedly won, you should be out there celebrating and anticipating his winning agenda for America. Instead, not only are you unable to even articulate what that agenda is, you're so full of hatred for Trump you can't stop being mad at him long enough to be happy for your own loser.

If I were you I'd forget about Trump because at the end of the day he's still going to be rich with a hot Wife and you'll still be poor paying half of your measly income in taxes to a half dead corpse you can't even defend.

Stay deranged useful idiot.
I am celebrating Biden won. It makes me happy that you are triggered as well. Im not a billionaire but either is Trump and his hot wife is going to be filing for divorce next year. Trump is going to be trying to stay out of prison. We will see what the Biden agenda will end up being but at least he will have one something Trump never did.

I am celebrating Biden won. It makes me happy that you are triggered as well. Im not a billionaire but either is Trump and his hot wife is going to be filing for divorce next year. Trump is going to be trying to stay out of prison. We will see what the Biden agenda will end up being but at least he will have one something Trump never did.

Look how deranged you are? You voted for a candidate and you have to "wait" to see what his agenda is? That's like Nancy telling us all we had to wait to see what they were voting for in the ACA...remember that?

"We have to vote for it first to see what's in it"?

How'd that work for out us? Leftists...always full of surprises.

iu

@Jason Voorhees
31228.jpg
iu

[/QUOTE]
Yes they will be dismissed quickly like most already have but the fake news
Look how deranged you are? You voted for a candidate and you have to "wait" to see what his agenda is? That's like Nancy telling us all we had to wait to see what they were voting for in the ACA...remember that?

"We have to vote for it first to see what's in it"?

How'd that work for out us? Leftists...always full of surprises.
Thats pretty much every candidate fool. Trump 2016 we will get rid of Obama care and replace it with something better. Will get rid of this and replace it with something better etc etc etc.
But the guy never had a plan. Sean hannity asks trump what are your plans for a second term and he could'nt come up with an answer but thats par for the course for Trump

iu

@Jason Voorhees
31228.jpg
iu

Thats pretty much every candidate fool. Trump 2016 we will get rid of Obama care and replace it with something better. Will get rid of this and replace it with something better etc etc etc.
But the guy never had a plan. Sean hannity asks trump what are your plans for a second term and he could'nt come up with an answer but thats par for the course for Trump
[/QUOTE]

Hey Jason...who repealed the ACA's individual mandate and sued in Federal court to have it declared Unconstitutional (which it is)

31228.jpg
Duh, I dunno atl, who did that....you know I'm a dumbass right?

I know Jason....but don't worry nothing lasts forever.

Hey Jason...who repealed the ACA's individual mandate and sued in Federal court to have it declared Unconstitutional (which it is)

31228.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Biden stated he wants to make health care cheaper how and If he accomplishes that remains to be seen something that Trump never did. He failed to even put forth a plan even though he promised he would in 2016. The Supreme Court is not here to rubber stamp policy and they are not going to save Trump either.

31228.jpg

Biden stated he wants to make health care cheaper how and If he accomplishes that remains to be seen something that Trump never did. He failed to even put forth a plan even though he promised he would in 2016. The Supreme Court is not here to rubber stamp policy and they are not going to save Trump either.
[/QUOTE]

See how ill informed you are? No politician can "make" health insurance cheaper. That's a process determined by actuarial factors, market conditions, the costs of medicine and bedside care and the individual health of the insurance purchaser. Whatever we replace the ill conceived ACA with, it won't be "made" cheaper. Consumers and health care providers given the freedom to meet each other's market driven needs will be the solution to that equation. However you're such a Government brainwashed simpleton, you think the Government can just come in and dictate what costs for providing health insurance will be, and all will be well.

Hey Jason, they have fabulous health care in Cuba, and it's all free run by the Government. No one is stopping you from going there to get your "free" health care. What the Hell are you waiting for?
31228.jpg
I told you atl, I'm a dumbass...don't you listen to anything I say?

• Haha
Reactions: Christian96

See how ill informed you are? No politician can "make" health insurance cheaper. That's a process determined by actuarial factors, market conditions, the costs of medicine and bedside care and the individual health of the insurance purchaser. Whatever we replace the ill conceived ACA with, it won't be "made" cheaper. Consumers and health care providers given the freedom to meet each other's market driven needs will be the solution to that equation. However you're such a Government brainwashed simpleton, you think the Government can just come in and dictate what costs for providing health insurance will be, and all will be well.

Hey Jason, they have fabulous health care in Cuba, and it's all free run by the Government. No one is stopping you from going there to get your "free" health care. What the Hell are you waiting for?
31228.jpg
I told you atl, I'm a dumbass...don't you listen to anything I say?
[/QUOTE]
Policys can be put in place to make things cheaper. Trump promised a better health plan he never delivered. He promised many things but he never had a plan. The only person thats brainwased is the fool who listens to a con man who lost an election and is now claiming Fraud. But thats Trump accuse people of being and doing what he is.

Hey Jason here's a quick example for you to understand how no politician can "make" a service like insurance cheaper.

Drive a car? Insure it? Where? How much coverage? What's your deductible? What type of vehicle is it? How long have you owned it? What's your driving record? Any at fault accidents? Settlements? Claims? Which company underwrites your policy? How long have you been insured with them? Shop around for it? In State or nationally? Any other policies combined under your auto plan? Any other drivers on that plan? Who? How old? What's their records? What do they drive? How much do you drive? Is the area you insure a "high risk" factor (meaning many accidents frequently) Lienholder on your vehicle? Carry comprehensive or basic at fault coverage on it? Uninsured motorist? Rental replacement insurance? Loss of Life coverage?

All of those factors are involved in your individual automobile insurance policy Jason, and all impact what you ultimately pay in premiums for your policy. Now, what politician was called to answer those questions for your particular policy when you made the decision to purchase it and it came time to price it out for you?

Guess what Jason my hopelessly uninformed Comrade? Your Health insurance premium is infinitely more complicated, more intricate, more comprehensive, and more dependent on mitigating factors impacting your premium costs than your simple automobile insurance policy! Imagine that?

Lesson adjourned...now take some time, study atl's teaching...go home and suck on your pacifier while you ponder how much more you don't know that I can teach you OK my Man?

@Jason Voorhees learning his lesson from atl
iu

31228.jpg
I hate you....I truly do!

Last edited:
with federal oversight. And the federal gov't needs to step in and set guidelines for states to follow. Having fifty different sets of election laws is f'ing stupid.

The Dems will be glad to let’s others set rules as long as they are allowed to do the counting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT