ADVERTISEMENT

We have Neal Brown...a renewed fan base and over 30 mil

Here's an except from one article that invalidates Jarhead's point

... It only seems like a matter of time before Brown gets to coach at a giant...

I'll give him 3-5 years at WVU; and if he's a shade better than Beautiful Mind...he'll finally move on up to "coach at a giant"

If not, he'll prolly stick around, suck down some $$$...turn in some 6-7-8 win years ( fans will sour after 3-4 years of this )...wait until an equal G5 or MP5 ( Middle P5 ) shakes its ass at him...then, like Holgs, he'll make that lateral move; .....wash - rinse - repeat.

THERE WILL NEVER BE A BOBBY BOWDEN, KNUTE ROCKNE, URBAN MYER, NICK SABAN, OR ANY OTHER BELOVED FIGURE IN WVU HISTORY AFTER LEAVING MORGANTOWN....NEVER.

In leaving the HC job at WVU.....EVERY. SINGLE. HEAD COACH. EVER. has been run away from Morgantown with pitchforks prodding and torches licking at his ass.

Mr Brown's exit will be no different; and I am sure he understands that the "good graces" of the Ear Fanbase has a very short shelf life...( 3-4 years tops ) .

If he's smart, he'll get a discreet condo or small residence to stay in up there during the season and training, etc....If I were him and had a wife and kids I'd just leave 'em where they are right now and fly back and forth, etc. etc.

Not prudent to "buy-in all the way" and uproot the wife and kids and put them through all the shit that will inevitably happen up there.

Brown knows his job at WVU will be of limited, but very profitable, duration.

Sorta like a "Contract" or "Temp" job...as it is.

Yeup.
:pimp:

You are such an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT