ADVERTISEMENT

We all knew Nancy was crazy

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Former House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi summoned priests to rid her luxe San Francisco home of evil spirits after a man allegedly attacked her hubby there with a hammer.

“I think that weighed really heavy on her soul. I think she felt really guilty,” said Pelosi’s daughter Alexandra, the New York Times reported Saturday.

“I think that really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer services,” she added.

Former House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi summoned priests to rid her luxe San Francisco home of evil spirits after a man allegedly attacked her hubby there with a hammer.

“I think that weighed really heavy on her soul. I think she felt really guilty,” said Pelosi’s daughter Alexandra, the New York Times reported Saturday.

“I think that really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer services,” she added.

But the bitch is perfectly fine with infanticide and killing babies before they're born.. Can't get much more evil than that.

Like @roadtrasheer said. She needs to exercise herself.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

So when they did the exorcism I'm guessing she left?

But the bitch is perfectly fine with infanticide and killing babies before they're born.. Can't get much more evil than that.

Like @roadtrasheer said. She needs to exercise herself.
That's the thing that doesn't make sense. Her lifestyle and character do not reflect those of morality or godliness, yet she wants priests to come in and perform an exorcism? And why didn't she call out the exorcists when those demons in her party were running through the streets burning everything up causing mass destruction?

That's the thing that doesn't make sense. Her lifestyle and character do not reflect those of morality or godliness, yet she wants priests to come in and perform an exorcism? And why didn't she call out the exorcists when those demons in her party were running through the streets burning everything up causing mass destruction?
None of this bullshit happened. Her daughter is a lying cvnt. Nancy is playing the victime because her husband is a soddomist.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT