ADVERTISEMENT

Way too early Football prediction.

As my puppet of course you do haha. You’ll just never learn Dumbo.

Reality is not your thing as we all know.
The 1% earner GregJacobs is slumming with us freeboarders.
What happen? Forgot the password to your mysterious BL account that you don't want anyone to know about but you tell all of us you have.

Reality is not your thing as we all know.
The 1% earner GregJacobs is slumming with us freeboarders.
What happen? Forgot the password to your mysterious BL account that you don't want anyone to know about but you tell all of us you have.

I just finished trading stocks right now LOL. Kraft Heinz is super beat up and trading low in its range. 4%+ dividend. Big stock so it’s not a crazy wing it buy. Not a recommendation. Just sayin. What on earth are you doing up. I have a BL acct. Vernon knows that. I can tell you about any thread you’re interested in tomorrow after my morning appointments. I’ll play along and treat you like my puppet. Pick out a couple threads you’re interested in in the morning. I’m going to bed. I kinda feel bad for ya pal. Get some sleep.

I just finished trading stocks right now LOL. Kraft Heinz is super beat up and trading low in its range. 4%+ dividend. Big stock so it’s not a crazy wing it buy. Not a recommendation. Just sayin. What on earth are you doing up. I have a BL acct. Vernon knows that. I can tell you about any thread you’re interested in tomorrow after my morning appointments. I’ll play along and treat you like my puppet. Pick out a couple threads you’re interested in in the morning. I’m going to bed. I kinda feel bad for ya pal. Get some sleep.

Its good to know...Your not the only one who's up trading early, but we use quantitative models, applied to multiple frequencies. So I mainly monitor RT & work on new concepts..

There are some good value plays now within consumer staples+discretionary..

Since Greggy likes to sidetrack the topic to remind everyone that he is successful

Where are we buying West Virginia at for 2019

I think anywhere from 4-9 wins is possible.
With 5-7 wins being more likely

SATURDAY, AUG 31
James Madison
Time TBA ET | TV TBA

Buy Tickets

SATURDAY, SEP 7
atMissouri
Time TBA ET | TV TBA

Buy Tickets

SATURDAY, SEP 14
NC State
Time TBA ET | TV TBA

Buy Tickets

SATURDAY, SEP 21
atKansas
Time TBA ET | TV TBA

Buy Tickets

SATURDAY, SEP 28
OFF

SATURDAY, OCT 5
Texas
Time TBA ET | TV TBA

Buy Tickets

SATURDAY, OCT 12
Iowa State
Time TBA ET | TV TBA

Buy Tickets

SATURDAY, OCT 19
atOklahoma
Time TBA ET | TV TBA

Buy Tickets

SATURDAY, OCT 26
OFF

THURSDAY, OCT 31
atBaylor
Time TBA ET | TV TBA

Buy Tickets

SATURDAY, NOV 9
Texas Tech
Time TBA ET | TV TBA

Buy Tickets

SATURDAY, NOV 16
atKansas State
Time TBA ET | TV TBA

Buy Tickets

SATURDAY, NOV 23
Oklahoma State
Time TBA ET | TV TBA

Buy Tickets

FRIDAY, NOV 29
atTCU
Time TBA ET | TV TBA

If you read what I wrote I said if everything went right.
Also said there is a scenario with WVU winning only 3 games.

Thanks for thinking about me

Reactions: LincolnParkCY
7-5

It's been 53 years since a first year head coach has come in with no returning starting QB.

Jim Carlen no returning starting QB (3-5-2)
Bowden had Mark Sherwood (8-3)
Cignetti had Dan Kendra (5-6)
Don Nehlen had Oliver Luck (6-6)
Rich Rod had Brad Lewis (3-8)
Stewart had Pat White (9-4)
Holgorsen had Geno Smith (10-3)
Brown has no returning starter
This clown keeps posting that she predicted WVU to go 4-8. Perhaps, she did so under one of her other 100 handles!

[laughing]

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Your post had so many wrong predictions that you should be embarrassed, but here you are, shamelessly doubling down.

Those weren't predictions.
Called scenarios.
That was what it was going to take WVU to win 8-10 games

Scenarios didn't come true and WVU is more on the bottom end of my scenario

Like I said back in March I had a scenario where WV won 3 games

If you read what I wrote I said if everything went right.
Also said there is a scenario with WVU winning only 3 games.

Thanks for thinking about me
Sure, and if everything goes right for me tonight, I'll be naked under the covers with Melania Trump, eating biscuits and gravy

This clown keeps posting that she predicted WVU to go 4-8. Perhaps, she did so under one of her other 100 handles!

[laughing]

To search a thread from a year ago tOSU must have a huge hard on for me. Keep your banana and coconuts in the hands of Buckaineer.

I meant to say 12-0

Last edited:
Looks like another one of your edit jobs on a thread. Considering there is no quote number or link.

To search a thread from a year ago tOSU must have a huge hard on for me. Keep your banana and coconuts in the hands of Buckaineer.
I didn't have to search for this thread, as another posted bumped it today. No editing by me was necessary, as you clearly predicted WVU to go 7-5. This wouldn't have been a problem, however, if you hadn't attempted to revise history, and lie about your prediction. Move along now, Gramps.

I didn't have to search for this thread, as another posted bumped it today. No editing by me was necessary, as you clearly predicted WVU to go 7-5. This wouldn't have been a problem, however, if you hadn't attempted to revise history, and lie about your prediction. Move along now, Gramps.

You mean one of your multiple profiles bumped it up. You kinky bitch.

"Experts?" LMAO! The real experts in Las Vegas had WVU's season win total at 5.5, which was reasonable. I predicted 6-6. You predicted 7-5, then lied, and posted that you had predicted 4-8. Maybe, if you go with 5-7 now, you will be proven correct with one of your three predictions.

"Experts?" LMAO! The real experts in Las Vegas had WVU's season win total at 5.5, which was reasonable. I predicted 6-6. You predicted 7-5, then lied, and posted that you had predicted 4-8. Maybe, if you go with 5-7 now, you will be proven correct with one of your three predictions.

Let me know when you find the regular season predictions and not the way to early predictions.

WVUALLEN said:
I have 4-8 including a 1-2 start.
So your being intellectually honest? Rare quality in delusional and misguided Cousins!

Tonycried2 said:

It's more about WVU than JMU in my mind. Although I respect the Dukes, I think Coach Brown wast left with an unloaded gun! Has the look of a challenging season for 2019 Mountie football if you lose the opener...maybe a two win season or worse!

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....y-closer-to-the-jmu-game-i-am-worried.204807/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT