ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM Watch - WVU's Bob Huggins & Tre Mitchell Postgame OSU 1/02/23

These players don't understand the history of WVU.

Tre Mitchell will make a good coach someday.

Well if Bob truly believes that players now days play for the school and the fans he is too old to coach the modern gypsy, self centered, social media driven "athlete ".
Watching Bob Huggins coach the woke wussies of today would be kind of like watching Rachel Maddow shoot an AR15. Just doesnt fit well. I dont think he is dealing with it very well already, and it will only get worse over time. I love Huggs but it looks like the game has finally passed him by, to no fault of his own.

Watching Bob Huggins coach the woke wussies of today would be kind of like watching Rachel Maddow shoot an AR15. Just doesnt fit well. I dont think he is dealing with it very well already, and it will only get worse over time. I love Huggs but it looks like the game has finally passed him by, to no fault of his own.
Everyone else in the Big 12 is doing just fine coaching the "woke wussies" of today. Huggins has become the most overpaid, overrated coach in college basketball. We're paying $4.2M for consistent 9th to-last place finishes. That's OK, tho, we got us a HOF coach.

Reactions: Steak Sub
Everyone else in the Big 12 is doing just fine coaching the "woke wussies" of today. Huggins has become the most overpaid, overrated coach in college basketball. We're paying $4.2M for consistent 9th to-last place finishes. That's OK, tho, we got us a HOF coach.
Kill yourself.

Society norms have passed him by maybe but not the game.

What has hurt Huggins is he's still trying to play a game that he coached in the 1990's when you could play that style. Today, if you can't score, you can't win. Our offense has been pathetic for a long time. It was masked by people like Butler, Jones, Carter, Miles. Those guys could either create their own shot (and make it), or grab an offensive rebound and gain another offensive possession.

This team has everything needed to be really good EXCEPT...........a true point guard and the offensive rebounding. I really miss players like Tarik Phillip and Derek Culver. Those guys did their jobs and did them well.

Our best player isn't Stevenson like some say, it's Tre Mitchell. He is the best player, but could be even better if he would be this teams' Kevin Jones. He has the ability to do it. Stevenson reminds me of an Alex Ruoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT